PDA

View Full Version : Alyssa Milano is on a sex strike

dunksby
05-11-2019, 05:11 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/votonm.png
:roll:

hold this L
05-11-2019, 05:12 PM
How do you get body autonomy back exactly? When it comes to the lowest level of IQ for a job, Hollywood has to be right up there. So many actors are legitimate idiots.

BigKobeFan
05-11-2019, 05:13 PM
No one wants to have sex with that crazy libtard

dunksby
05-11-2019, 05:18 PM
How do you get body autonomy back exactly? When it comes to the lowest level of IQ for a job, Hollywood has to be right up there. So many actors are legitimate idiots.
She either hasn't heard of contraception or wants to get ****ed raw, creampied and abort the child after every few months. Nothing else makes sense based on her stupid tweet.

highwhey
05-11-2019, 05:19 PM
what a dumb b1tch

kennethgriffen
05-11-2019, 05:25 PM
its weird how every single good looking female celebrity goes crazy like this the minute they're over the hill and nobody pays attention to them anymore

Ben Simmons 25
05-11-2019, 05:36 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a crazy bitch.

Im so nba'd out
05-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Either she doesnt want to sleep with her husband anymore and found a cover story or Dave Bugliari is in absolute utter shambles right now :(

I'm thinking she got tired of saying "I'm not in the mood"...

diamenz
05-11-2019, 06:10 PM
she supports joe biden, so go figure.

dude77
05-11-2019, 06:36 PM
aging is hell .. note how their eyes change .. they have dead eyes in the second picture .. also this guy must be constantly perturbed having his wife embarrass his ass with her bullshit .. and this is a slap to his face .. bitch you're married .. fk you talking about going on a sex strike .. then again I hear a lot of marriages are already on 'sex strikes'

https://dailyentertainmentnews.com/wpgo/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/dave-bugliari-alyssa-milano-1.jpg

https://puzzups.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/alyssa-milano-pregnant-david-bugliari-gi-1022x475.jpg

Cleverness
05-11-2019, 06:57 PM
The Left is going to stop having sex for reasons other than reproduction.

Great way to teach those religious conservatives a lesson.

Smoke117
05-11-2019, 07:01 PM
Alyssa Milano passed her expiration date years ago. Like her old ass holding out on strike means anything to a man anymore. :oldlol: This is 2019 not 1999, sweetheart.

Patrick Chewing
05-11-2019, 07:02 PM
Less Liberals having sex = Less Liberals procreating.

It

Hawker
05-11-2019, 07:03 PM
Now the left is preaching abstinence?

highwhey
05-11-2019, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]Less Liberals having sex = Less Liberals procreating.

It

CelticBaller
05-11-2019, 07:13 PM

Celtics 1825
05-11-2019, 08:44 PM
i agree 100% but let's be honest, you're in a sex strike yourself bc no one wants to have sex with you
:roll: :roll:

sammichoffate
05-11-2019, 09:08 PM
i agree 100% but let's be honest, you're in a sex strike yourself bc no one wants to have sex with you:lol

imdaman99
05-11-2019, 10:06 PM
i agree 100% but let's be honest, you're in a sex strike yourself bc no one wants to have sex with you
:roll: :roll: :roll:

She's still hot. But I hate when these women talk big on social media.

Brujesino
05-11-2019, 11:02 PM
One of my biggest crushes growing up.

Patrick Chewing
05-11-2019, 11:27 PM

Well yeah, I refuse to pay them unlike you.

tpols
05-11-2019, 11:36 PM

You always pay one way or another tio

highwhey
05-11-2019, 11:37 PM
:sleeping

lil bit of advice, plenty of fish app is gold. as long as you don't look like a monster, it's easy to get laid.

Patrick Chewing
05-11-2019, 11:46 PM
:sleeping

lil bit of advice, plenty of fish app is gold. as long as you don't look like a monster, it's easy to get laid.

You must have pretty low standards then. Nothing but grenades on that site.

What's your preferred type? White girl? Latina? Black?

Patrick Chewing
05-11-2019, 11:46 PM
You always pay one way or another tio

This is true. Plenty of expensive dinner dates for her to then tell me she's on her period. Ridiculous.

highwhey
05-11-2019, 11:55 PM
You must have pretty low standards then. Nothing but grenades on that site.

What's your preferred type? White girl? Latina? Black?
i never said they were 9s or 10s :lol

last chick i banged on there was a solid 7. i wouldn't date any of them, but they're down to fvck and so am i so whatevs.

i like latina and light skin black girls but i'll fck any decent looking chick. honestly though, as long as she's horny as fck, i'm down. those chicks that fck like they are possessed are the best ones. the majority of chicks on that app are fugly but i'd say for every 10 fugly chicks, there's a decent chick worth fvcking. and they ALL want to fvck. don't believe that bs about them only being there to make friends lmao. i knew i struck gold when i had a chick sucking my d1ck in the aplebees parking lot. that ch1ck i fvcked her in the living room doggystyle while her dog was staring :roll:

highwhey
05-11-2019, 11:59 PM
i was 15 beers deep and she said she was surprised i was able to fck. i'm pretty sure i posted the snapchat screenshot where she said i was amazing and the biggest d1ck she's had. idk remember how long we fcked but i was sweaty as fck and i left her house at 4am. didn't get home til like 5am cuz i was so drunk i ordered the uber to my friends house mistakenly, had to order another uber to my apartment.

wild ass night. woke up like at 10am to go to a pool party too.

RoseCity07
05-12-2019, 12:06 AM
Some woman always has to go over the top with feminism.:facepalm

She should have a breathing oxygen strike.

TheMan
05-12-2019, 04:52 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/votonm.png
:roll::roll:

Yeah that strike ain't going nowhere, chicks thirsty af for the D

warriorfan
05-12-2019, 04:58 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a crazy bitch.

Seriously. This might have been a legit concerning thing 20 years ago but that ship has long sailed

coin24
05-12-2019, 08:20 AM
Yeah keep your big mouth grey haired vag closed, thanks :cheers:

NumberSix
05-12-2019, 10:22 AM
Telling me that I can

Long Duck Dong
05-12-2019, 01:51 PM
So she's going to punish her husband to grandstand on another stupid liberal political issue? Meh, he probably deserves it as he's probably a stupid liberal too.

Funny there was no sex strike when she was making her rounds through the locker rooms and banging every pro athlete that would have her.

Lakers Legend#32
05-13-2019, 03:19 AM
The white male Trump supporters were never gonna have sex anyway.

dunksby
05-25-2019, 06:27 AM
The only victims are those nice guy type dudes who "support and respect" their "women" in everything. This piece of gold is from Reddit:

My wife and I have been married for over 10 years, together close to 15. We have several children.

Ever since we moved in together I have made her (and eventually our kids when we were blessed with them) pancakes every Saturday morning. The only time I’ve not done so is when I’ve been seriously sick or away on business. I’ll wake up at 7 and make a big pancake breakfast, honey roasted nuts, bacon etc. My father did the same thing and so it’s kind of a family tradition in some sense (not really though as my siblings have not carried it on).

About 1-2 weeks ago my wife told me that she would be going on a “sex strike” that her feminist-mom group was organising (a Facebook group where moms get together to promote feminism/organise protests).

Now I’ve never been a political person. I just want to live a happy life with my family and nothing more, but I try to be supportive of my wife since this stuff is important to her, and I’m not informed on any of this political stuff.

But this just seemed wrong to me. Ofcourse she’s not obligated to have sex with me, but it seemed like she is trying to punish me for something I haven’t done. It really sat wrong with me. After a few days I asked if the sex strike was still something she wanted to do, and she reaffirmed so.

My response was to go on pancake strike. For the first time in our entire marriage (absent sickness or being away) my family did not awake to pancakes. They were very upset.

diamenz
05-25-2019, 06:55 AM
^lmao! my god, that poor guy. good for him with the pancakes, though.

Rocket
05-25-2019, 09:00 AM
I have no problems with libtards not reproducing. They would only poison the minds of their kids any way. I would love to see them all go on a sex strike. I fully support this movement. :applause:

My conservative hot wife (who is just as pro life as I am) has sex with me any time I want it and often initiates it. It has been that way for all of the 26 1/2 years we have been married.:cheers:

CelticBaller
05-25-2019, 09:42 AM
The only victims are those nice guy type dudes who "support and respect" their "women" in everything. This piece of gold is from Reddit:

Lmao where

dunksby
05-25-2019, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Lmao where

Patrick Chewing
05-25-2019, 10:14 AM
These women are so stupid.

Lack of sex is what causes men to cheat. I was with a sexless woman for many years. I would do my best to meet other women behind her back, but alas, we mutually ended it before I could be labeled a cheater or anything like that.

highwhey
05-25-2019, 10:55 AM
pancake strike :roll:

red1
05-25-2019, 11:26 AM
very arrogant of this **** for her to assume that people care that she's closing her legs for the first time in her life.

shoulda kept that information to herself and her unfortunate and probably idiotic husband.

Overdrive
05-25-2019, 05:57 PM

Anyone who let's their life affect by some hollywood idiot* should get taken under custody. I mean this woman seems to ruin a healthy relationship with a loving husband over a hollywood whore.

Nobody will become pro abortion over that anyway. Quite the opposite. It will antagonize men, who didn't care before.

*Same should be said about politic(ian)s, who don't affect you directly. If you get hung up over something Trump, Obama, Clinton or anyone does that doesn't affect you personally or does harm to the general public, just let it slide. Who cares?

highwhey
05-25-2019, 05:59 PM
took a nap and dreamt about a nice stack of pancakes bc of this thread :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
05-25-2019, 07:51 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/uLQcLwZMcrz5m/giphy.gif

https://media2.giphy.com/media/XzydGOGpFrNcY/giphy.gif