PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi's shot was NOT CLUTCH

StrongLurk
05-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Because he is in the East and the game was tied. Right Kobe stans cheering for Kawhi?

ImKobe
05-12-2019, 09:52 PM
He bricked a FT that led to a tie game (2013 Finals anyone?)

Kobe would NEVER...

RRR3
05-12-2019, 09:56 PM
He bricked a FT that led to a tie game (2013 Finals anyone?)

Kobe would NEVER...
Kobe wouldn’t have hit the game winner either.

elementally morale
05-12-2019, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Kobe wouldn

elementally morale
05-12-2019, 09:59 PM
Because he is in the East and the game was tied. Right Kobe stans cheering for Kawhi?

I wanted the 76ers to win.

kennethgriffen
it was an amazing shot but i doubt he takes that same no ****s given look if they were down 1

NBAGOAT
And you know this.. how? You don't.

how does op know kobe would never miss a ft. Both are hypotheticals.

ImKobe
05-12-2019, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Kobe wouldn

NBAGOAT
05-12-2019, 10:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTuhTu7EnKg

Same spot, not a tie game, splash.

well you cant argue it this way... You cant possibly claim kobe has never missed a crucial late game ft through a 1000+ regular season games

RRR3
05-12-2019, 10:06 PM

This was a game 7 doe. Kobe always pooped his pants in elimination games, and especially in game 7s. He would have airballed it, no doubt.

Hittin_Shots
05-12-2019, 10:07 PM

When did they play raptor in the playoffs? Don't remember that series winning shot.

red1
05-12-2019, 10:09 PM
it was an amazing shot but i doubt he takes that same no ****s given look if they were down 1
actually when you're running out of time you absolutely would...

elementally morale
05-12-2019, 10:10 PM
This was a game 7 doe. Kobe always pooped his pants in elimination games, and especially in game 7s. He would have airballed it, no doubt.

Being homosexual is fine. Posting dumb sh!t is not.

red1
05-12-2019, 10:11 PM
hate to say it but I have to agree with this post.

RRR3
05-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Being homosexual is fine. Posting dumb sh!t is not.
Yeah, it was definitely dumb as shit when you said Chris Paul wasn’t top 50, I agree.

elementally morale
05-12-2019, 10:14 PM
hate to say it but I have to agree with this post.

Kobe may have mad or missed that shot but not because he would've been scared. You have a 10-20% chance to make such a shot over a 7'2 defender. Meaning: Jordan may have missed and John Starks may have made it.

It was a good effort to put it up. Going in... it had little chance... it went in.

Kawhi kept shooting. That's what you have to do.

Mr.GOAT2408
05-12-2019, 10:15 PM
Truth be told there's a lot of luck involved with these last second shots

But it went in, it's clutch. Kawhi's legend has grown

ImKobe
05-12-2019, 10:15 PM

Kobe shat all over Pippen in Game 7 of the WCF and didn't need a game-winner at the last second because he already iced it. Sent Scottie's ankles to retirement.

elementally morale
05-12-2019, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Yeah, it was definitely dumb as shit when you said Chris Paul wasn

Paul George 24
05-12-2019, 10:17 PM

LET ME REMIND YOU:lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi6fftt43xo

RRR3
05-12-2019, 10:18 PM
Chris Paul will not be top 50 on anyone's list 5 years from now. Or a top 5 PG. He is good but not great.

Kawhi Leonard is better. And very few people have him in their all time top 50 right now.
It’s not okay to post dumb shit.

elementally morale
05-12-2019, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]It

ImKobe
05-12-2019, 10:21 PM
LET ME REMIND YOU:lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi6fftt43xo

Kobe was 18 there.

NBAGOAT
05-12-2019, 10:22 PM
Chris Paul will not be top 50 on anyone's list 5 years from now. Or a top 5 PG. He is good but not great.

Kawhi Leonard is better. And very few people have him in their all time top 50 right now.

there's no way enough guys pop up in 5 years to push him out of the top 50 even if chris paul isnt top 35 right now. Come on now...

I say he's a top 5 pg but even if he isnt he has to be not a top 10pg to not be top 50 roughly. Again come on now...

bigkingsfan
Kobe shat all over Pippen in Game 7 of the WCF and didn't need a game-winner at the last second because he already iced it. Sent Scottie's ankles to retirement.

Kobe choke a game 5 at home when they had a chance to close it out.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Why is this the first thing that pops into your head?

Not like the scenarios are equal anyway, but still.

Kawhi's shot eliminated Philly. And it was in a Game 7. Leave it there and keep it moving.

ImKobe
05-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Kobe choke a game 5 at home when they had a chance to close it out.

Ref called an absolute bullshit 6th foul on Kobe and he didn't even get to finish the game.

elementally morale
05-12-2019, 10:27 PM
there's no way enough guys pop up in 5 years to push him out of the top 50 even if chris paul isnt top 35 right now. Come on now...

I say he's a top 5 pg but even if he isnt he has to be not a top 10pg to not be top 50 roughly. Again come on now...

I can name 50 players better than him all time. Don't ask me, I won't do it today. It's a long list to make. But I'll do the PG part. Better or as good as Paul are:

Magic
Curry
Oscar
Isiah
Kidd
Nash
Stockton
Payton

At the very least these 8 players have a case of being either better or no worse.

Chris Paul has done absolutely nothing. And it's not like he is a great leader either.

NBAGOAT
05-12-2019, 10:29 PM
I can name 50 players better than him all time. Don't ask me, I won't do it today. It's a long list to make. But I'll do the PG part. Better or as good as Paul are:

Magic
Curry
Oscar
Isiah
Kidd
Nash
Stockton
Payton

At the very least these 8 players have a case of being either better or no worse.

Chris Paul has done absolutely nothing. And it's not like he is a great leader either.

yea i personally disagree with a few of the later half ones. They havent won either besides as bench guys. However even with 8 pgs above paul, he's comfortably in the top 50(pg isnt the weakest position all time)

RRR3
05-12-2019, 10:29 PM

Magic
Curry
Oscar
Isiah
Kidd
Nash
Stockton
Payton

:roll: :roll: :roll:

StrongLurk
05-12-2019, 10:37 PM
Remember all the clutch shots Lebron has hit in his career and how he dominated the playoffs/finals 95% of the time?

Remember all the trolling last year when Lebron hit two game winners in the playoffs and dropped 51 on Golden State? Something about "it's the east it doesn't count, tie game no pressure"?

Guess that doesn't apply for Kawhi?

Jay-B
05-12-2019, 10:37 PM
Nice shot but just like Lillards shot against OKC these shots when the score is tied are just easy no pressure at all backyard shots. HUGE difference when your down.

SpaceJammeR
05-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Remember all the clutch shots Lebron has hit in his career and how he dominated the playoffs/finals 95% of the time?

Remember all the trolling last year when Lebron hit two game winners in the playoffs and dropped 51 on Golden State? Something about "it's the east it doesn't count, tie game no pressure"?

Guess that doesn't apply for Kawhi?

Why would it apply to kawhi? He

StrongLurk
05-12-2019, 10:40 PM
[QUOTE=SpaceJammeR]Why would it apply to kawhi? He

sdot_thadon
05-12-2019, 10:43 PM

You really comparing a playoff series winner to a reg season game winner?

And Kobe stans wonder why they get handled so inhumanely.:oldlol:

tpols
05-12-2019, 10:45 PM
kawhi was facing a loaded philly team in high pressure moment... he wasnt facing the trash bros or tatum celtics.

StrongLurk
05-12-2019, 10:49 PM
kawhi was facing a loaded philly team in high pressure moment... he wasnt facing the trash bros or tatum celtics.

The game was tied and in the East...what pressure are you talking about?

Loaded Sixers team where the two best players involve a massive cry baby choker and a point guard who is actually afraid to shoot jumpshots?

ImKobe
05-12-2019, 10:49 PM

He said Kobe wouldn't make that shot, I posted Kobe making the exact same shot in the exact same building. What else do you want?

tpols
05-12-2019, 10:52 PM
The game was tied and in the East...what pressure are you talking about?

Loaded Sixers team where the two best players involve a massive cry baby choker and a point guard who is actually afraid to shoot jumpshots?

even outside those two they had Harris and butler two all star talents.

Game 7, tie game, 5 seconds left walk off...

its imcomparable to mid series GWs where youre UP in the series against bums (derozan and lowry)

if you cant comprehend the context nobody can help you.

stalkerforlife
05-12-2019, 10:53 PM
One small problem, troll...

Bran had a super team and still never beat a team as good as Philly in the east.

Bran left the minute he knew the east improved dramatically.

Like the coward he is.

StrongLurk
05-12-2019, 10:55 PM
One small problem, troll...

Bran had a super team and still never beat a team as good as Philly in the east.

Bran left the minute he knew the east improved dramatically.

Like the coward he is.

This Philly team has done NOTHING.

Two, Lebron was 3 rings/fmvps...so clearly has beaten teams better than these sixers.

Hell just the 2011 Boston team would CRUSH these Sixers.

Try again redneck.

Jay-B
How do some people not understand, tie game = no pressure at ALL

StrongLurk
even outside those two they had Harris and butler two all star talents.

Game 7, tie game, 5 seconds left walk off...

its imcomparable to mid series GWs where youre UP in the series against bums (derozan and lowry)

if you cant comprehend the context nobody can help you.

Oh, so you ARE saying it was clutch even though the game was tied and it's in the East...interesting.

RRR3
05-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Why are you trying to get consistency out of Kobetards, OP? They have zero shame.

StrongLurk
05-12-2019, 10:59 PM
Why are you trying to get consistency out of Kobetards, OP? They have zero shame.

They are now trying to claim Lebron had a "superteam" last year in 2018...:roll:

SpaceJam2
05-12-2019, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Kobe wouldn

ImKobe
05-12-2019, 11:01 PM

Two, Lebron was 3 rings/fmvps...so clearly has beaten teams better than these sixers.

Try again redneck.

:roll:

Embiid's the best Center in the league and better than 2011 KG
Butler's better than 2011 Pierce
Redick and Allen just as good at 3PT shooting
Simmons is better than 2011 Rondo

I didn't even get to Harris :oldlol:

Lebron never faced a team as stacked as these Sixers.

dazzer87
05-12-2019, 11:02 PM
been a bad couple of days for Lebron stans............:roll: :roll: :roll:

StrongLurk
05-12-2019, 11:02 PM

All that is simply wrong.

It's like me trying to say Derozan is better than Kobe...just not correct my friend.

stalkerforlife
05-12-2019, 11:03 PM

Try again redneck.

And they've done nothing because of Kawhi Leonard. They added Butler and Harris THIS season.

Bran NEVER beat a team as stacked and young as Philly in the east.

So now you're a pathological liar.

And not only has he never beaten such a team in the east, he also had a super team and Kawhi does not.

And this whole situation has destroyed you.

elementally morale
05-12-2019, 11:05 PM

What does Kobetard even mean? LeBrontard... is there such a thing? Jordantard. Birdtard, Magictard, Kareemtard, Hakeemtard, Shaqtard, Wilttard, Russeltard... neither of those mean anything.

I'm a pretty big fan of Kobe and I'm not even sure he is top 10. Still, if there would be a game to be played tomorrow... I'd like to see Kobe. And if not him, Hakeem or Bird. Neither of which I have in the top 5.

We don't always like the 'best'. We like what we like.

StrongLurk
05-12-2019, 11:05 PM
And they've done nothing because of Kawhi Leonard. They added Butler and Harris THIS season.

Bran NEVER beat a team as stacked and young as Philly in the east.

So now you're a pathological liar.

And not only has he never beaten such a team in the east, he also had a super team and Kawhi does not.

And this whole situation has destroyed you.

This post wasn't nearly long enough to convey any truth in it.

You're gonna need to post a lot more. I'm getting :sleeping

SpaceJam2
05-12-2019, 11:09 PM

:roll: :roll:

Poor Kobe stans :lol

Grasping for anything

NBASTATMAN

HOW MANY GAMES DID THE SIXERS WIN THIS YEAR ? :roll:

KOBESTANS MELTING DOWN IN THREAD AFTER THREAD :banana:

stalkerforlife
This post wasn't nearly long enough to convey any truth in it.

You're gonna need to post a lot more. I'm getting :sleeping

This entire thread is a troll.

And you think you win some invisible prize with responses.

But I WANT it to keep going because you being triggered by the TRUTH inspired it.

hold this L
05-12-2019, 11:12 PM
It was one of the most clutch shots of the entire season. He didn't have a great game, but he came through. Both game 7s have had some legitimately awful choking other CJ whose the only star that showed up. Saying that, Kawhi came up the biggest in the biggest moment of both games.

StrongLurk
05-12-2019, 11:12 PM
This entire thread is a troll.

And you think you win some invisible prize with responses.

But I WANT it to keep going because you being triggered by the TRUTH inspired it.

Goodnight my friend. Sleep peacefully.

:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

ImKobe
05-12-2019, 11:18 PM
HOW MANY GAMES DID THE SIXERS WIN THIS YEAR ? :roll:

KOBESTANS MELTING DOWN IN THREAD AFTER THREAD :banana:

How am I melting down?

Pierce, Allen & KG were all 33-35 and on their last legs, Rondo's basically a 6-1 version of Ben Simmons. Shaq had a career-ending injury. There's no way that the 2011 Celtics are better.

fileman1209
05-12-2019, 11:19 PM
More clutch than going 6-24 and getting bailed out by Ron Artest :rockon:

riseagainst
05-13-2019, 12:49 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Kobe wouldn

nayte
05-13-2019, 03:50 AM
LeBron stans have transitioned into Jordan and kobe stans this playoffs. It's funny as.
They have crapped on every younger player.

34-24 Footwork
05-13-2019, 03:55 AM
Kobe

We just had TWO GREAT Game 7s in the middle of May and these nerds STILL talking about Kobe??

Seek help....

https://media.giphy.com/media/gSIj9TOfbptLy/giphy.gif

PickernRoller
05-13-2019, 04:10 AM
Mamba's legacy aging like fine wine in these fools heads...

Soon enough they'll be chanting "We Want Kobe" chants.

Edit: OP seething is ok. Better get some of that steam off now before the Warriors 3-peat.

StrongLurk
05-13-2019, 11:48 AM
LeBron stans have transitioned into Jordan and kobe stans this playoffs. It's funny as.
They have crapped on every younger player.

Can't lump Jordan stans in with Kobe stans...or even Bron stans.

Really, Bron/Jordan stans think Kawhi's shot was extremely clutch.

Only Kobe stans think it wasn't clutch...

ImKobe
05-13-2019, 12:01 PM
Can't lump Jordan stans in with Kobe stans...or even Bron stans.

Really, Bron/Jordan stans think Kawhi's shot was extremely clutch.

Only Kobe stans think it wasn't clutch...

Bran stans have to call his shot clutch or otherwise their Kings' shots are not that great either.

Kawhi's shot was clutch, but it wasn't the clutchest shot of all time, it was on par with Dame's shot against OKC or Houston.

StrongLurk
05-13-2019, 12:31 PM
Bran stans have to call his shot clutch or otherwise their Kings' shots are not that great either.

Kawhi's shot was clutch, but it wasn't the clutchest shot of all time, it was on par with Dame's shot against OKC or Houston.

Nah, only retards or Bran haters think Kawhi's shot and a bunch of Lebron's playoff game winners are somehow "not clutch".

No one HAS to say those shots are cluch to support an agenda...because those shots WERE clutch. It is impossible for a game winning shot to be "not clutch".