PDA

View Full Version : Did Jokic's teammates deliberately sabotage him because he's white?

stalkerforlife
05-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Jokic gets most of the credit for Denver's success, but he does have solid role player teammates.

However, I have never seen a more disgraceful performance in a game 7 at home.

Especially from Murray and Millsap.

It's almost as if they purposely lost the game to spite Jokic.

Denver HAS to rid themselves of any possible racists just like Dallas did for Luka.

Incredibly sad.

SouBeachTalents
05-12-2019, 10:13 PM
:cletus:

BallsOut
05-12-2019, 10:13 PM
Nah Murray is just a choker. Big mouth, small game.

BigKobeFan
05-12-2019, 10:14 PM
That's something bran would do

RRR3
05-12-2019, 10:16 PM
https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/5/58/Cletus_Spuckler.png

elementally morale
05-12-2019, 10:23 PM
:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-12-2019, 10:25 PM
You've been hanging with Kenneth too long, my boy.

34-24 Footwork
05-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Lol @ sabotage.

If sabotage means giving Jokic the ball EVERY possession so the offense runs thru him, than yeah.

Lay off the fox news homie.

stalkerforlife
05-12-2019, 10:57 PM
Lol @ sabotage.

If sabotage means giving Jokic the ball EVERY possession so the offense runs thru him, than yeah.

Lay off the fox news homie.

You lay off every network that isn't fox.

But I don't even watch cable; I can't afford it.

You apparently missed Murray and Sap's dreadful performance at home.

tpols
05-12-2019, 10:58 PM
millsack always sucks in the playoffs... back to hawk days.

murray is a fake sidekick. i dont think they could help it.

NBAGOAT
05-12-2019, 11:03 PM
im making bold prediction gary harris will be their 2nd best player in the future. He was coming off an injury so given a role player role this year however

SpaceJam2
05-12-2019, 11:22 PM
https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/5/58/Cletus_Spuckler.png

PeroAntic
05-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Someone has a bad performance in a high pressure game = racist.

Makes sense.:hammerhead:

Hayward must have sabotaged the Celtics because they are black

Loco 50
05-12-2019, 11:29 PM
Imagine for a moment you're a bored narcissist.

Imagine you enjoy basketball and posting on a website called Insidehoops.

Imagine almost anything goes on this website called Insidehoops. Almost anything.

Imagine for a moment how hard it is to get attention on a website in which almost anything goes.

Imagine one day you're bored and craving attention desperately.

Imagine you come up with the one schtick that will allow you to toe the line and not get banned, but at the same time irritate the rest of the board members that understand that almost anything goes.

Imagine that you had the ability to split yourself like a germ into two.

Now you don't have to imagine anymore because you've got Stalker and Kenny G's current lame ass schticks.

:cletus: :cletus:

stalkerforlife
05-12-2019, 11:35 PM

Imagine almost anything goes on this website called Insidehoops. Almost anything.

Imagine for a moment how hard it is to get attention on a website in which almost anything goes.

Imagine you come up with the one schtick that will allow you to toe the line and not get banned, but at the same time irritate the rest of the board members that understand that almost anything goes.

Now you don't have to imagine anymore because you've got Stalker and Kenny G's current lame ass schticks.

Imagine authenticity exists and political correctness is a lie.

Then imagine stalkerforlife walking a lonely yet fulfilling path because of his willingness to be authentic.

The sheep aren't right.

SpaceJam2
05-12-2019, 11:41 PM

:roll: :roll:

Smoke117
05-12-2019, 11:41 PM
:cletus:

stalkerforlife
05-12-2019, 11:49 PM
https://illuminutti.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/alexjones_animated_3.gif

Really sad how they're allowed to silence this man.

Bigotry is disgusting.

Kblaze8855
05-13-2019, 05:35 AM
You really have to stop putting these delusional topics in the NBA forum. Its hard enough ignoring your shit in the off court forum.

DocSlam
05-13-2019, 05:47 AM
im making bold prediction gary harris will be their 2nd best player in the future. He was coming off an injury so given a role player role this year however
Gary Harris understands Team ball way better than Murray. He is definitely Legit

LeCola
05-13-2019, 05:53 AM
I think they watched Srpski Film together and now all hate him.

Smook A.
05-13-2019, 06:19 AM
*Reads thread title*

https://i.ibb.co/QpVkCdv/FowZ4qZ.gif

stalkerforlife
05-13-2019, 07:00 AM
You really have to stop putting these delusional topics in the NBA forum. Its hard enough ignoring your shit in the off court forum.

:roll:

How convenient of you to belong to a race that pulls the card constantly, but then shuts down anyone else that feels and is marginalized.

As if racism against whites isn't prevalent in the league.

It goes on without reporting 99% of the time, but even two recent stories of it against Hayward and Vogel have gotten through the cracks.

Loco 50
05-13-2019, 08:25 AM
Imagine authenticity exists and political correctness is a lie.

Then imagine stalkerforlife walking a lonely yet fulfilling path because of his willingness to be authentic.

The sheep aren't right.
C'mon now, stalker. You're as authentic as a cubic ziroconia, but you are smart.

I believe your views switch to what will stir the most shit on a whim.

If I were locked up with you, I'd view you as the most dangerous person in the prison.

You are this guy.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/thumb/9/9e/Ryan_O%27Reily.png/260px-Ryan_O%27Reily.png
I grew up around people like you. You exist to disrupt.

stalkerforlife
05-13-2019, 09:24 AM
C'mon now, stalker. You're as authentic as a cubic ziroconia, but you are smart.

I believe your views switch to what will stir the most shit on a whim.

If I were locked up with you, I'd view you as the most dangerous person in the prison.

You are this guy.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/thumb/9/9e/Ryan_O%27Reily.png/260px-Ryan_O%27Reily.png
I grew up around people like you. You exist to disrupt.

Funny.

I'm dumber than a box of rocks.

But I'm authentic and I believe what I say.

HoopologyPhD
05-13-2019, 12:26 PM
Jokic's teammates aren't responsible for his lack of post moves and inability to use his weight advantage against smaller players.

stalkerforlife
05-13-2019, 03:20 PM
Jokic's teammates aren't responsible for his lack of post moves and inability to use his weight advantage against smaller players.

Jokic is a top 5 player in the world.

Sap and Murray went 7 for 31.

Facepalm
05-13-2019, 03:33 PM
http://assets.fxnetworks.com/shows/the-simpsons/photos/swsb_character_fact_cletus_550x960.png