PDA

View Full Version : How can the Curry parents root in the GSW/POR series?

Ben Simmons 25
05-13-2019, 12:00 AM
I mean, are they JUST going to root for their sons' plays... and not root for either team? Like what?

Root for Golden State thus admitting you love Steph more than Seth? Interesting.

Not watch the games?

BigKobeFan
05-13-2019, 12:02 AM
They have said they always support Seth more because curry already had it

stalkerforlife
05-13-2019, 12:03 AM
Seth is a disappointment and they'll cheer him on like you would cheer on a special needs child.

He's like the kid they put in during a HS game and everyone, including the opposing team, literally hands him the ball and gets out of the way so he can shoot.

NBAGOAT
05-13-2019, 12:04 AM
they'll just cheer for each guy individually. i could see them special ordereing a half warriors half blazers jersey with curry on the back just for this occasion. I saw it once i think with aj hawk's girlfriend/brady quinn's sister when notre dame played ohio state.

Simpler would be dell and sonya altering between warriors and blazers every game

warriorfan
05-13-2019, 12:04 AM
Seth is a disappointment and they'll cheer him on like you would cheer on a special needs child.

He's like the kid they put in during a HS game and everyone, including the opposing team, literally hands him the ball and gets out of the way so he can shoot.

:roll:

Ben Simmons 25
05-13-2019, 12:05 AM

dazzer87
05-13-2019, 12:07 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
05-13-2019, 12:07 AM

:lol

It's like my kids, bro.

My daughter is wonderful and achieving well considering her genes and my presence.

However, my son literally blurted out yesterday "0-17 = 44" and I had to give my daughter a look that communicated to take it easy on him.

bigkingsfan
05-13-2019, 12:08 AM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--oPr-J_ff--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/abalb4vdvhh5opzi3i6d.jpg

Ben Simmons 25
05-13-2019, 12:09 AM

It's like my kids, bro.

My daughter is wonderful and achieving well considering her genes and my presence.

However, my son literally blurted out yesterday "0-17 = 44" and I had to give my daughter a look that communicated to take it easy on him.

0-17 was Kobe's normal FG/FGA line for game 7s.
44 was how many FMVP votes he missed out on his first 4 finals trips.

Eh... could have done better. Couldn't think of anything more clever in the moment. Maybe I'm that special needs child.

warriorfan
05-13-2019, 12:10 AM

It's like my kids, bro.

Always one of those in the family :lol

stalkerforlife
05-13-2019, 12:11 AM
0-17 was Kobe's normal FG/FGA line for game 7s.
44 was how many FMVP votes he missed out on his first 4 finals trips.

Eh... could have done better. Couldn't think of anything more clever in the moment. Maybe I'm that special needs child.