PDA

View Full Version : Why the need for Female announcers in Men's Professional Sports?

Hey Yo
05-13-2019, 11:34 AM
Now you even have chicks in the booth doing NHL and MLB games. Only a matter of time until they're doing NFL games. Hell, Pam Ward already calls NCAA football games.

What's the catch? Do they actually think more women will tune in if they hear a female voice calling the game??

I watched an MLB game that I recorded last night and some chick is in the booth with A-Rod and some other dude. There's no need for her to be in there. I don't give a shit if she was a great softball player in college. I don't want her insight. If I want to hear a female voice throughout the game I'm watching, I'll ask my girl to ask me questions about the game the entire time from start to finish.

Doris Burke isn't too bad to listen to cause she doesn't have a real feminine voice.

If anything..... it would make somebody NOT want to watch it having to hear a female voice the entire time. Or at least make one mute the ****ing game.

I guarantee no dude or chick tunes into a male professional game just to hear the female announcer. Some men watch Sports to get away from hearing a females voice.... not hear more of it. It's ****ing dumb.

end of meltdown rant.

Prometheus
05-13-2019, 11:44 AM
You need to get laid.

Hey Yo
05-13-2019, 11:52 AM
You need to get laid.
I did (looks at watch, do the math) about 49hrs ago.

warriorfan
05-13-2019, 11:52 AM
All I got from that post was that Op likes his women to sound like men

Hey Yo
05-13-2019, 11:55 AM
All I got from that post was that Op likes his women to sound like men
That's understandable cause you're a retard.

tomtucker
05-13-2019, 02:32 PM
agree, and fukked up is this years NHL playoffs on NBC....... yeah, i am not watching that dallas stl series even though i was looking forward to it.

AJ Mleczko's high pitched nasal voice is like an icepick jabbing in the ears. Can these fools not understand that a female voice is so annoying in men's sports? they is just stating the obvious on each play anyway, there are two other commentators on the game that can do that as well....... why did NBC have to ride out on the last wave of meetoo

Get the memo: the ship has sailed, you don't have to do this. why the F is there a woman commentating on men's sports, she can't play nhl hockey

Everytime i write a line about it on hfboards, people cry misogyny , and the weak feminine men scream woman hater and so on....... s*** man, my own sister hates her! guess there are no honest men left to back me up, not on hockey forums that is,

tomtucker
05-13-2019, 02:34 PM
it's isn't sexism, and OP is not ranting.... many feel this way, it's only natural.

High pitched female voice yapping over a NHL or MLB game, it's annoying as fukk.

Simply feels misplaced.

It is simply pandering equality BS, and it ruins the experience

Meticode
05-13-2019, 02:36 PM
I'm fine with female announcers as long as they know what they're talking about. The same can be said for male announcers for me as well.

ballinhun8
05-13-2019, 02:47 PM
I can't believe there's real "dudes" out there that have issues with this lmao

OP is a certified cuck

Overdrive
05-13-2019, 02:49 PM
Are you afraid of women?

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2019, 03:12 PM

OP is a certified cuck

wat?

it bothers me when they put clueless chicks on air just to be politically correct

Uncle Drew
05-13-2019, 03:17 PM

OP is a certified cuck
I can't believe there's people who don't have issues with this. Putting women on tv just cause they're women is the opposite of equality. If a chick knows game or whatever, she should be on tv. Just like dudes who don't know shit shouldn't be on tv. If you're capable, you're capable. If you're not, you're not.

However, 95% of said women don't have a damn idea what they are doing or saying and get their position purely because they are women. Because somehow, someway, you'd get accused of being sexist or something because you don't have women in your show.

Hey Yo
05-13-2019, 04:06 PM
agree, and fukked up is this years NHL playoffs on NBC....... yeah, i am not watching that dallas stl series even though i was looking forward to it.

AJ Mleczko's high pitched nasal voice is like an icepick jabbing in the ears. Can these fools not understand that a female voice is so annoying in men's sports? they is just stating the obvious on each play anyway, there are two other commentators on the game that can do that as well....... why did NBC have to ride out on the last wave of meetoo

Get the memo: the ship has sailed, you don't have to do this. why the F is there a woman commentating on men's sports, she can't play nhl hockey

Everytime i write a line about it on hfboards, people cry misogyny , and the weak feminine men scream woman hater and so on....... s*** man, my own sister hates her! guess there are no honest men left to back me up, not on hockey forums that is,
:applause: :cheers:

When I head that chick doing NHL, I was so pissed. I thought that would be the one sport I could rely on NOT to have a female announcer.

I quit HF after the changed their forum style. Their old style (great cheap beer btw) was much better.

coin24
05-13-2019, 06:26 PM
Like Doris ? Just painful