PDA

View Full Version : Raptors won vs NBA (Silver, Refs, Emptiid) - Sixers (A) 30 FTA vs Raptors (H) 19 FTA

k0kakw0rld
05-13-2019, 08:35 PM
(A) = Away team
(H) = Home team

I mean they tried everything like literally everything.

Phantom calls after phantom calls (especially the ones on Embiid and Butler in the 4th) :roll: :roll: :oldlol:

It was just meant to be...

I am just getting started. I got a few surprises for some of y'all Philly and Boston fans. :banana: :cheers:

90sgoat
05-13-2019, 09:20 PM
Raps had to get their own KD. It

DaHeezy
05-13-2019, 09:27 PM
Lol are you kidding? The market is extremely huge for the Raptors. They have literally all of Canada behind them. It's great for the NBA exposure and keeping parity in the NBA.

red1
05-13-2019, 09:47 PM
OP is as dumb as it gets.

Just dumb as ****.

RealSkipBayless
05-13-2019, 09:51 PM
Raptors won because Brett Brown is a ****ing clown.

red1
05-13-2019, 09:52 PM
Raptors won because Brett Brown is a ****ing clown.
I'll knock you out too for that fakkit-ass username. :no:

Real14
05-13-2019, 10:42 PM
I'll knock you out too for that fakkit-ass username. :no:
Reported.

superduper
05-13-2019, 10:43 PM
Me and Koka are the only Raps fans in this thread

TheCorporation
05-13-2019, 11:24 PM
Reported.

Unreported :pimp:

FKAri
05-13-2019, 11:31 PM
This is some elite level stupidity by OP. Not only does he think both teams should always get equal foul trips but he's also insinuating that the home team SHOULD get more calls.

Why don't you just say this: The team that finished with more points was just luckier because the round ball just happened to fall in the round hole for them more often?

FreezingTsmoove
05-13-2019, 11:47 PM
Those 2 phantom touch fouls they called on the Raptors in the last 2 minutes made me realize the fix was in. Game 7 and you are calling touch fouls in crunchtime? NBA couldnt have made it more obvious they wanted Bucks 76ers... Kawhi had other plans

k0kakw0rld
05-14-2019, 09:30 PM
OP is as dumb as it gets.

Just dumb as ****.
We get it you don't like me...i don't...I thought you didn't care about me. But you are always in my thread. STFU will you one day?

But how about you go to the games like I did, Instead of wasting space in your mom's basement?

red1
05-14-2019, 10:04 PM
We get it you don't like me...i don't...I thought you didn't care about me. But you are always in my thread. STFU will you one day?

But how about you go to the games like I did, Instead of wasting space in your mom's basement?
I have nothing against you unlike other posters I've never threatened you. your posts just make me want to puke in my mouth your takes are so bad.

tpols
05-14-2019, 10:14 PM
Lol are you kidding? The market is extremely huge for the Raptors. They have literally all of Canada behind them. It's great for the NBA exposure and keeping parity in the NBA.

Philly is a top 5 ATG franchise...

k0kakw0rld
05-15-2019, 03:41 AM
I have nothing against you unlike other posters I've never threatened you. your posts just make me want to puke in my mouth your takes are so bad.
This usually happens when you don't like someone. Anyway, next...

I am not the only Raptors fan who complained about the referees especially in game 7 vs Philly.

My posts are fine nothing wrong with them. I've been telling you for a long time.

The Siakam is better than Giannis thread, is obviously a troll thread. Since you have been following me around, you should know that by now. Most of these idiots here love to troll. But can't take a little bit of trolling from the master himself. I just wanted to prove a point and guess what? I made everybody mad and I love it.