PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Knicks will trade Zion for Anthony Davis if they win lottery

eliteballer
05-14-2019, 03:37 PM
https://twitter.com/Stadium/status/1128329125200928769

red1
05-14-2019, 03:40 PM
holy shit even the knicks can't be that dumb

highwhey
05-14-2019, 03:45 PM
can't believe the NBA is gonna rig the lottery for the Knicks to pull of a dumb move :facepalm

kennethgriffen
05-14-2019, 03:50 PM
only way this happens is if they know they're getting durant and kyrie

scuzzy
05-14-2019, 03:52 PM
:roll:

TheCorporation
05-14-2019, 03:55 PM
:roll:

My guy :cheers:

Also..
Knicks = Fail

NBAGOAT
05-14-2019, 04:00 PM
we might have a crying lebron face if kd, davis, and kyrie are playing together :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
05-14-2019, 04:19 PM
This is a Dolan move. Knicks are stupid if they trade Zion away. AD would only be a year rental cause they would not be able to afford him for an extension.

Plus he's always hurt.

Hope this is a fake news smokescreen.

Miles and Miles
05-14-2019, 05:04 PM
No one is this stupid. Fake news. Someone needed some clicks.

paksat
05-14-2019, 05:05 PM
knicks are definitely this stupid

new yorkers are definitely this stupid

And1AllDay
05-14-2019, 05:08 PM
No one is this stupid. Fake news. Someone needed some clicks.

Shams reported it too

raprap
05-14-2019, 05:16 PM
This just further validates that KD/Kyrie is coming if they

Spurs m8
05-14-2019, 05:21 PM
Fvck Davis....no integrity c0ckhead....barely ever makes the playoffs, even though his team isn't that bad.

qrich
05-14-2019, 05:22 PM
Pels can't be this dumb

PeroAntic
05-14-2019, 05:49 PM
If KD and Kyrie are coming, its a masterstroke. Zion will be a bust

smoovegittar
05-14-2019, 05:55 PM
This is a Dolan move. Knicks are stupid if they trade Zion away. AD would only be a year rental cause they would not be able to afford him for an extension.

Plus he's always hurt.

Hope this is a fake news smokescreen.

No worries.... they can't afford to keep 3 max contracts. Don't buy into the PR/Knick hating bullshit. You already know Perry is doing a great job, and Dolan is staying out of the kitchen like a good boy.

90sgoat
05-14-2019, 06:09 PM
AD is a proven deal, a 30-10 guy in the playoffs, even if he is more Kevin Love than Shaq.

Zion can be many things, top 50 all time or a injury riddled bust.

LeCola
05-14-2019, 07:06 PM
If it can be a sign and trade why would it be a dumb move? Davis is a current superstar and only 26 years old. He can play 10 years efficiently as a franchise player. Zion could be better than MJ or worse than Bennett, who knows?

On the other hand, if they keep him that would be a gamble. They can sign Davis next summer as free agent. They would have space for one more star. If Zion becames a superstar, they could have a big 3.

Knicksfever2010
05-14-2019, 07:09 PM
https://twitter.com/Stadium/status/1128329125200928769

Alan Hahn on ESPN NY reporting its a fake story and the Knicks haven't discussed what they're doing w/ the pick.

Derka
05-14-2019, 07:33 PM
Lol and what horrendous contracts will come along with him?

Jay-B
05-14-2019, 07:57 PM
Man if Knicks win the lottery they have so many options. I mean how don

tontoz
05-14-2019, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=Jay-B]Man if Knicks win the lottery they have so many options. I mean how don

Patrick Chewing
05-14-2019, 08:39 PM
Woj just said this is fake news and that Zion will be staying in New York.

scuzzy
05-14-2019, 08:46 PM
The fact people are laughing at this tells you Zion's ceiling

Rookie swap for AD? That's crazy

When was the last, Wiggins for Love?

Zion's not getting moved

Glide2keva
05-14-2019, 09:01 PM
Oops.

Manny98
05-14-2019, 09:03 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ImKobe
05-14-2019, 09:06 PM
Looks like the Pelicans already have Zion :kobe:

Duderonomy
05-14-2019, 09:07 PM
Knicks could still trade #3 for AD. Pelicans reunite Zion and Barrett :cheers:

BallsOut
05-14-2019, 09:09 PM
Looks like Pelicans won't need to trade AD anymore.

Glide2keva
05-14-2019, 09:09 PM
Put the crack pipe down.

bobopenguin
05-14-2019, 09:38 PM

:oldlol: stop smoking weed

Meticode
05-14-2019, 09:45 PM
Why do that? Lakers could make the same offer the made during the season last year + the #4 pick. Pelicans could potentially end up with this roster...

Williamson
Kuzma
Hart
Ingram
Holiday
Ball
Caldwell-Pope

Kingwillball
05-14-2019, 09:51 PM
Why do that? Lakers could make the same offer the made during the season last year + the #4 pick. Pelicans could potentially end up with this roster...

Williamson
Kuzma
Hart
Ingram
Holiday
Ball
Caldwell-Pope

If lakers could get AD in trade and sign Kamba Walker they would be in WCF at very least next year if the big 3 stayed healthy.

clipps
05-15-2019, 01:44 AM
If lakers could get AD in trade and sign Kamba Walker they would be in WCF at very least next year if the big 3 stayed healthy.
No they won't. You're such a retard.

bladefd
05-15-2019, 02:38 AM

Williamson
Kuzma
Hart
Ingram
Holiday
Ball
Caldwell-Pope

KCP is a free agent.

Lakers no longer have the incentive to give up both Kuzma and Ingram. Lakers seem to be focused on keeping Lonzo.

I expect Lakers to offer Ingram, Hart, Wagner, #4 pick and two future 1st rounders. Only problem is the money doesn't work without Lonzo so... :(

I would like to find a 3rd team to make the money work so we can hold onto Lonzo.

qrich
05-15-2019, 02:39 AM

Williamson
Kuzma
Hart
Ingram
Holiday
Ball
Caldwell-Pope

I take an offer of RJ, Knox, Robinson, Trier, DSJr, Two future Dallas picks and a future New York pick over an offer of Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma, Hart, #4 and two future Lakers picks, for multiple reasons.

One, you get Anthony Davis out of the Western Conference. Keeping him in and strengthening a conference rival makes it harder for you to get into the post season yourself. The West is already deep, don't make it deeper.

Two, the Lakers youth have question marks. Ingram has his medical concerns, Lonzo has missed 63 out of 184 games, not to mention possible off the court issues. Nothing like that has came out of the Knicks youth, though, Trier did get suspended when he was at Arizona.

Three, the Lakers youth have shorter contracts. Ingram is entering his final year before being a RFA or signing for a QO. Zo, Kuzma and Hart have two years left. While DSJr may have two for New York, and Trier will be in his final year, Knox and Mitchell Robinson all have three more to go.

Four, the Pelicans would be able to reunite Zion with RJ, something that both players would absolutely love. Robinson and Trier are also both perfect fits next to the two, as Robinson's elite weakside help will be a benefit as Zion goes through growing pains and Trier is a high energy guy that gives his all on D. Knox and DSJr may be questionable fits, but they both can be flipped easily.

Fifth, Kuzma and Hart are basically what they are. Same can be said about Trier. While Lonzo and Ingram may have "potential," the issues off the court along with the contractual status, would most likely push a GM towards Kevin Knox, Mitchell Robinson and DSJr.

Sixth, this is a 3-way draft. After RJ, the drop off to Culver/Hunter/Garland/Cam/Bol is pretty yuge (though, I'm higher on Bol than RJ & Ja, personally).

:confusedshrug:

qrich
05-15-2019, 02:47 AM
KCP is a free agent.

Lakers no longer have the incentive to give up both Kuzma and Ingram. Lakers seem to be focused on keeping Lonzo.

I expect Lakers to offer Ingram, Hart, Wagner, #4 pick and two future 1st rounders. Only problem is the money doesn't work without Lonzo so... :(

I would like to find a 3rd team to make the money work so we can hold onto Lonzo.

If that's your offer for Anthony Davis, it'll be topped by nearly every other team. If the Clippers offered Shai, Gallo and the Miami/Philly picks, it tops that.

bladefd
05-15-2019, 03:00 AM
If that's your offer for Anthony Davis, it'll be topped by nearly every other team. If the Clippers offered Shai, Gallo and the Miami/Philly picks, it tops that.

Add Kuzma on top.

qrich
05-15-2019, 03:03 AM
Add Kuzma on top.
Makes little difference. Shamet can be added. Two additional firsts can be added.

Lakers aren't getting Davis for #4 (in a 3-man draft), Ingram (with one year left and his medical concerns), Hart (a solid role player off the bench) and two, what would be, late firsts. Wagner also has no value.

Your offer is like New York saying "You can have #3, Knox, Trier and two future firsts," but worse.

bladefd
05-15-2019, 03:27 AM
Makes little difference. Shamet can be added. Two additional firsts can be added.

Lakers aren't getting Davis for #4 (in a 3-man draft), Ingram (with one year left and his medical concerns), Hart (a solid role player off the bench) and two, what would be, late firsts. Wagner also has no value.

Your offer is like New York saying "You can have #3, Knox, Trier and two future firsts," but worse.

Kuzma has plenty of value.

qrich
05-15-2019, 03:30 AM
Kuzma has plenty of value.
As does Shamet.

Kuzma is what he is, with two years remaining on his deal. His value isn't as sky high as you'd like to think.

ImKobe
05-15-2019, 04:05 AM

Shai + two mid/late-1sts is better than what the Lakers can offer? :facepalm Y'all funny as **** :lol

And lol @ Shamet, all dude literally can do is shoot 3s, not good for anything else..

qrich
05-15-2019, 04:13 AM
Shai + two mid/late-1sts is better than what the Lakers can offer? :facepalm Y'all funny as **** :lol

And lol @ Shamet, all dude literally can do is shoot 3s, not good for anything else..

Id suggest reading what I quoted..and if that's "all" Shamet can do, you mustn't be too fond of Kuzma :confusedshrug:

bluechox2
05-15-2019, 04:21 AM
I take an offer of RJ, Knox, Robinson, Trier, DSJr, Two future Dallas picks and a future New York pick over an offer of Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma, Hart, #4 and two future Lakers picks, for multiple reasons.

One, you get Anthony Davis out of the Western Conference. Keeping him in and strengthening a conference rival makes it harder for you to get into the post season yourself. The West is already deep, don't make it deeper.

Two, the Lakers youth have question marks. Ingram has his medical concerns, Lonzo has missed 63 out of 184 games, not to mention possible off the court issues. Nothing like that has came out of the Knicks youth, though, Trier did get suspended when he was at Arizona.

Three, the Lakers youth have shorter contracts. Ingram is entering his final year before being a RFA or signing for a QO. Zo, Kuzma and Hart have two years left. While DSJr may have two for New York, and Trier will be in his final year, Knox and Mitchell Robinson all have three more to go.

Four, the Pelicans would be able to reunite Zion with RJ, something that both players would absolutely love. Robinson and Trier are also both perfect fits next to the two, as Robinson's elite weakside help will be a benefit as Zion goes through growing pains and Trier is a high energy guy that gives his all on D. Knox and DSJr may be questionable fits, but they both can be flipped easily.

Fifth, Kuzma and Hart are basically what they are. Same can be said about Trier. While Lonzo and Ingram may have "potential," the issues off the court along with the contractual status, would most likely push a GM towards Kevin Knox, Mitchell Robinson and DSJr.

Sixth, this is a 3-way draft. After RJ, the drop off to Culver/Hunter/Garland/Cam/Bol is pretty yuge (though, I'm higher on Bol than RJ & Ja, personally).

:confusedshrug:

I’m offering one less pick and and taking Mitch out of the deal

And offering the idea that teaming rj to play with Zion will keep him in Nola long term... or watch him leave like everyone else

qrich
05-15-2019, 04:23 AM
[QUOTE=bluechox2]I

bluechox2
05-15-2019, 04:27 AM
I believe NO will see Mitch of a must more than Knox. Mitch is the perfect fit next to Zion.

I know I would.
I wouldn

LeCola
05-15-2019, 04:38 AM
https://snag.gy/AOPv9N.jpg

smoovegittar
05-15-2019, 05:22 AM
NYC will sign Barrett and move forth with the roster. Not upset with #3 - could have been much worse. Beat out Hawks, Suns and Cavs. I wanted this re-build done properly, and it seems it will happen. Get it done Ninja P.