PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Toughest ISH Postahz

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-15-2019, 01:31 AM
1. Nanners.
While everyone's kissin mod Kblaze'z ass, the man has the cojones to go out there and say u iz a F.R.A.U.D. To tell the truth to an oppressive tyrant is indeed a heroic deed. Rain or shine, he's out there doin' his job--ready to snipe people and call 'em idiots, be they low level peasants or high level leaders. Nobody's safe from this boogeyman!

2. Legend of Josh
You know what pain feels like? Is it spinal taps? Toothaches? Pregnancy? Nope, that's just physical stuff. Real pain is EMOTIONAL.
And this man went through a bad breakup and substance abuse WHILE being berated by Starface and other stuff he's too man to share about.
While others may crumble from these traps, the man picked himself up like Bruce Wayne in TDK Rises. Deshi Basara!

3. DeuceWallaces.
Peeps be making fun of his hair.
Some call him a loony lefty.
Others be making fun of his forest degree.
Still others are talking about him lookin' like a lesbian.

Did it phase him? Not in the slightest. He's out there savin' the environment.

4. Shogon Ramel.
6'8" hunk of loaded muscle. People ruthlessly attacking his haircut. You want to harass this man online? He'll hit you up with a Breaking Bad Gif. You want to hit this man? Try and you'll get your jaw busted. Long and strong and ready to get dat friction on.

5. Jameerthefear.

Harassed by all kinds of elders. Accused of all kinds of filthy things simply cuz he haz a penchant for Japanese culture. People calling him a misogynist. All kinds of dirty accusations. Not even in his mid-20s and taking ISH by command. Feared and respected.

Starface.
Don't even have to give a rundown on him, but I'll do it anyway.
A true renegade---at a time when people are in true luv with their comic book films--he calls comic book films stupid, corny, and childish.
At a time when society depicts people from the left as heroes---he calls it like he sees it.
At a time when people like to show off how smart they be---he says maybe ya ain't so smart.
At a time when folks feel better than othaz, he exposes dem for not bein da saints they delude themselves in bein'.

7. Simon (Would be number 1 EZ, but seeing as how Professor X has all kinds of special mental powerz--I put him here cuz he's gotta be some kinda mutant)
ENTIRE GROUPS of people postin' a pic of a young, innocent teenager with glasses over and over again.
Harassed on the DAILY.
Called wheels over and over again!
Attacked, slandered, called all kinds of things--- accused of living in his mother's basement, of his mother changing his diapers, of being all kinds of people--things that would constitute the HIGHEST DEGREE of C-Y-B-E-R-B-U-L-L-Y-I-N-G
AN ARMY of Lebron HATERS trying to knock this people down. Like starved piranhas desperately thirstin' for some fresh Amazonian blood.
And most discouraging of all, his man LBJ not performin' optimally in the Western Conference. Dang. That's quite an uphill battle!

Despite ALL THAT--the man relentlessly counters 3ball, demolishes Gileracer, obliterates egokiller/Straight_ballin, smacks down KennyG, slaps dondadda upside the head, makes warriorfan his personal b*** and wrecks the Kobe/Jordan/Curry fan SOLO. Somebody cue that oldboy scene!

ONE. MAN. ARMY.

8. Lamar Doom
DO NOT be fooled by this man's love for kitties, puppies, women, peace, freedom, and the environment. When pushed, the man is down to fight for what he stands for. You want to talk about bein' a playa or a thug---prepare to get humiliated by LD.

9. Smokee117
If you try hurting this dude, he'll be so drunk he won't even feel a thing. How can you hurt--that which does not feel pain?

The cast of Expendables ain't got sh!t on these men.

Proctor
05-15-2019, 01:39 AM
Nanners? Deuce? Starface? Simon? Simon might be toughest to get out of the basement.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

DaHeezy
05-15-2019, 02:59 AM
J$, don't encourage piss poor attitude by giving people some false sense of superiority.

There is a fine line between calling out idiots and being flat out miserable. A guy like stalker who has the cajones to show his face AND call out posters shows an elite level of toughness. Guys like GOBB who back up his attacks with slickness that can't be retaliated.

You were tough. Jabes was tough. Being a miserable oversensitive prick is not tough

warriorfan
05-15-2019, 03:02 AM
Op is a future suicide bomber

coin24
05-15-2019, 03:03 AM
OP is an unemployed troll..

Could he be wheels?

And1AllDay
05-15-2019, 03:34 AM
:rockon: :rockon:

Im so nba'd out
05-15-2019, 03:37 AM
1. Nanners.
never heard of em

2. Legend of Josh
never heard of em

3. DeuceWallaces.

4. Shogon Ramel.
never heard of em
5. Jameerthefear.

Harassed by all kinds of elders. Accused of all kinds of filthy things simply cuz he haz a penchant for Japanese culture. People calling him a misogynist. All kinds of dirty accusations. Not even in his mid-20s and taking ISH by command. Feared and respected.

Starface.
never heard of em

7. Simon (Would be number 1 EZ, but seeing as how Professor X has all kinds of special mental powerz--I put him here cuz he's gotta be some kinda mutant)
ENTIRE GROUPS of people postin' a pic of a young, innocent teenager with glasses over and over again.
Harassed on the DAILY.
Attacked, slandered, called all kinds of things--- accused of living in his mother's basement, of his mother changing his diapers, of being all kinds of people--things that would constitute the HIGHEST DEGREE of C-Y-B-E-R-B-U-L-L-Y-I-N-G
AN ARMY of Lebron HATERS trying to knock this people down. Like starved piranhas desperately thirstin' for some fresh Amazonian blood.
And most discouraging of all, his man LBJ not performin' optimally in the Western Conference. Dang. That's quite an uphill battle!

Despite ALL THAT--the man relentlessly counters 3ball, demolishes Gileracer, obliterates egokiller/Straight_ballin, smacks down KennyG, slaps dondadda upside the head, makes warriorfan his personal b*** and wrecks the Kobe/Jordan/Curry fan SOLO. Somebody cue that oldboy scene!

ONE. MAN. ARMY.

8. Lamar Doom
never heard of em
9. Smokee117
Just started noticing him this year

Been here since 08 how is that possible :biggums:

fiddy
05-15-2019, 04:18 AM

Could he be wheels?
the future is now, all he needs a half bottle of vodka

scuzzy
05-15-2019, 05:01 AM
Solid list

Simon takes #1 by unanimous just on metric weight of multiple posters bundled into one entity

Or one user bundled into multiple posters

Either or, the most polarizing name on ISH by a landslide

PickernRoller
05-15-2019, 05:06 AM
These are the therapy sessions y'all run down on the OTC? :facepalm

Objectivity
05-15-2019, 06:14 AM

Could he be wheels?

He just might be :biggums:

He was fooling us all along with this terrorist shtick :(

DCL
05-15-2019, 06:55 AM
this is the young J$ that i remember.

i thought you outgrew all of this.

Ben Simmons 25
05-15-2019, 08:57 AM
Op is a future suicide bomber

OP's original account was Nastywin. A terrible, miserable shitbag child.

Also... OP is not a future suicide bomber. OP is the type to send his 5 year old son or daughter in to do it for him.

Also... OP, I am not a tough guy. But I assure you that I could beat the everloving shit out of you with my bare hands and make you whimper like a bitch.

egokiller
05-15-2019, 11:19 AM
What a thread. :roll:

OP wants to roll around with Simon in a dank basement.

DaHeezy
05-15-2019, 11:41 AM
There was this one time where nanners and deuce bullied a substance free poster who was mollied after years of sobriety. These two tried to flip the blame on the poster claiming he deserved it. I remembered being absolutely repulsed by them. That's not e-tough. That's as spineless and cowardice as one can get.

OP, for someone who preaches do onto others as they do onto you, you actually condone those acts and refer to it as tough? :facepalm

rufuspaul
05-15-2019, 12:11 PM
There was this one time where nanners and deuce bullied a substance free poster who was mollied after years of sobriety. These two tried to flip the blame on the poster claiming he deserved it. I remembered being absolutely repulsed by them. That's not e-tough. That's as spineless and cowardice as one can get.

OP, for someone who preaches do onto others as they do onto you, you actually condone those acts and refer to it as tough? :facepalm

Deuce once phoned Starface. :facepalm

highwhey
05-15-2019, 12:16 PM
didnt starface dodge his calls because he was scared? :roll:

DaHeezy
05-15-2019, 12:19 PM

Lol, that actually happened?

DaHeezy
05-15-2019, 12:20 PM
didnt starface dodge his calls because he was scared? :roll:

:roll:
For all the tranny talk he showed some testicular fortitude

BarberSchool
05-15-2019, 07:44 PM
Checking in.

6'4" (6'5" NCAA Height)
215lbs
80" Reach
Grew up near MDW in an Ambrose hood.
Kickboxed with Pat Barry & Matt Mitrione.
Broken some jaws, and even more ribs. :D
Most deservedly.

More impressive than any fight tho,
is how many fights I have stopped from ever happening
...with presence and persuasive/calm/quietly-threatening words.
Rank me right son.

highwhey
05-15-2019, 08:05 PM
:roll:
For all the tranny talk he showed some testicular fortitude
imagine being terrified of answering a call from this:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/ewil_23/Snapshotofme6.png

Ben Simmons 25
05-15-2019, 08:09 PM
All I remember about that dumbass Deucewallaces is that his stupid ****ing ass argued with me for YEARS about how Joe Dumars was a good GM because the Pistons won a championship.

No... he was dog shit, and he walked ass backwards into a title.

Vino24
05-15-2019, 08:13 PM
Op is a future follower of Christianity :eek:

ZeN
05-15-2019, 08:35 PM
the future is now, all he needs a half bottle of vodka
I drank the other half already today.

DaHeezy
05-16-2019, 12:38 AM
imagine being terrified of answering a call from this:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/ewil_23/Snapshotofme6.png
:lol
It's literally the face even his mother would want to punch.

He did a full body pic too with him squatting in the Forrest. He literally looked like a 16 year old girl.

TheCorporation
05-16-2019, 12:47 AM
Solid list

Simon takes #1 by unanimous just on metric weight of multiple posters bundled into one entity

Or one user bundled into multiple posters

Either or, the most polarizing name on ISH by a landslide

LeSimon is LeGod

Everything and everyone else on this board is inconsequential

1987_Lakers
05-16-2019, 01:09 AM

If true, that is pretty repulsive behavior.

imdaman99
05-16-2019, 02:06 AM
Also... OP, I am not a tough guy. But I assure you that I could beat the everloving shit out of you with my bare hands and make you whimper like a bitch.
Uhhh what? When did it become cool to threaten physical violence on someone that never once did the same to you? :facepalm

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-19-2019, 05:05 PM

No I don't. This was nothing but shameless self amusement and jokes.

Celtics 1825
05-19-2019, 05:27 PM
This may be the new most cringe thread I've ever seen

Spurs m8
05-19-2019, 05:27 PM
who the fvck are most of these people?lol

Overdrive
05-19-2019, 06:31 PM
1. Nanners.
While everyone's kissin mod Kblaze'z ass, the man has the cojones to go out there and say u iz a F.R.A.U.D. To tell the truth to an oppressive tyrant is indeed a heroic deed. Rain or shine, he's out there doin' his job--ready to snipe people and call 'em idiots, be they low level peasants or high level leaders. Nobody's safe from this boogeyman!

2. Legend of Josh
You know what pain feels like? Is it spinal taps? Toothaches? Pregnancy? Nope, that's just physical stuff. Real pain is EMOTIONAL.
And this man went through a bad breakup and substance abuse WHILE being berated by Starface and other stuff he's too man to share about.
While others may crumble from these traps, the man picked himself up like Bruce Wayne in TDK Rises. Deshi Basara!

3. DeuceWallaces.

4. Shogon Ramel.
6'8" hunk of loaded muscle. People ruthlessly attacking his haircut. You want to harass this man online? He'll hit you up with a Breaking Bad Gif. You want to hit this man? Try and you'll get your jaw busted. Long and strong and ready to get dat friction on.

5. Jameerthefear.

Starface.
Don't even have to give a rundown on him, but I'll do it anyway.
A true renegade---at a time when people are in true luv with their comic book films--he calls comic book films stupid, corny, and childish.
At a time when society depicts people from the left as heroes---he calls it like he sees it.
At a time when people like to show off how smart they be---he says maybe ya ain't so smart.
At a time when folks feel better than othaz, he exposes dem for not bein da saints they delude themselves in bein'.

Harassed on the DAILY.

ONE. MAN. ARMY.

8. Lamar Doom
DO NOT be fooled by this man's love for kitties, puppies, women, peace, freedom, and the environment. When pushed, the man is down to fight for what he stands for. You want to talk about bein' a playa or a thug---prepare to get humiliated by LD.

9. Smokee117
If you try hurting this dude, he'll be so drunk he won't even feel a thing. How can you hurt--that which does not feel pain?

Isn't this supposed to be your goat-herder glorifying account?

E_Stamkos
05-20-2019, 11:21 AM
Half these losers don't even post here anymore

Shogon
05-20-2019, 01:23 PM
Uhhh what? When did it become cool to threaten physical violence on someone that never once did the same to you? :facepalm

In case you didn't notice, this entire original post was sarcastic. He's sarcastically making fun of everyone he's calling tough. I'm one of those people. I responded in kind.

As I said, I am not a tough man. I'm a big softy, really. I am. Soft as cookie dough. But I am 100% factually certain that I would go through OP like shit going through a tin horn in a fight.

Notice how he hasn't posted in this thread again? It's likely he got drunk and his true self came out... how he used to be years ago when he posted under the moniker "NASTYWIN" before his Islamic based "enlightenment."

sammichoffate
05-20-2019, 05:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vySI1ld25bs

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-20-2019, 06:09 PM
In case you didn't notice, this entire original post was sarcastic. He's sarcastically making fun of everyone he's calling tough. I'm one of those people. I responded in kind.

As I said, I am not a tough man. I'm a big softy, really. I am. Soft as cookie dough. But I am 100% factually certain that I would go through OP like shit going through a tin horn in a fight.

Notice how he hasn't posted in this thread again? It's likely he got drunk and his true self came out... how he used to be years ago when he posted under the moniker "NASTYWIN" before his Islamic based "enlightenment."

I was not being sarcastic

I genuinely noticed some form of mental toughness on every listed poster.

And okay you 100% believe you can beat up a guy you never met :rolleyes:

red1
05-21-2019, 10:30 AM
"tough" and "ISH poster" is an oxymoron. the two phrases are incompatible, it's like finding the smartest retard. there's no one tough on here, period.

just a bunch of kids that would get knocked out cold. :eek:

Turbo Slayer
05-21-2019, 09:42 PM
uh,no.

:lol

And1AllDay
05-21-2019, 10:18 PM
"tough" and "ISH poster" is an oxymoron. the two phrases are incompatible, it's like finding the smartest retard. there's no one tough on here, period.

just a bunch of kids that would get knocked out cold. :eek:

red1 is laughs :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

underrated poster :bowdown:

TheMan
05-23-2019, 01:51 AM
LeSimon is LeGod

Everything and everyone else on this board is inconsequential
You say this because you're Simon...FOH wheels

TheCorporation
05-23-2019, 02:19 AM
You say this because you're Simon...FOH wheels

https://media2.giphy.com/media/rngE31q0PTHbO/giphy.gif