PDA

View Full Version : Raptors in 6

k0kakw0rld
05-15-2019, 10:58 PM
Kawhi isn't going to score 2 points in the 4th quarter again.

TheCorporation
05-16-2019, 12:42 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/13OYNXi0uTM6vS/giphy.gif

highwhey
05-16-2019, 12:44 AM
just stfu. you and kenny jinxing raptors.

:facepalm

DaHeezy
05-16-2019, 12:47 AM
I'll wait until next week when you're a Bucks bandwagonner and see what you predict

TheCorporation
05-16-2019, 01:15 AM

:lol :lol

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2019, 10:58 AM
I'll wait until next week when you're a Bucks bandwagonner and see what you predict
You guys enjoy bullying, but I am warning you DaHeezy. You don't want it with me. I am not like the other dudes, I am different.

I defend my team whenever cowards like you have the audacity to call them the CRAPTORS. The same craptors who humbled Giannis not long ago without Kawhi 4-2.

I was at the game (in the arena) witnessing Kawhi buzzer's beater game 7 vs the Sixers. I think you can STFU now. Get your money up and start doing something constructive with your life instead of trying to bring people down on a basketball forum. I am entitled to my own opinion. The same way you are and just like the other idiots who said: "Bucks in 4" too.

You don't have it in you to bully me. Please try harder you piece of sh!t.

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2019, 11:00 AM
:lol :lol
And you don't worry I will make this forum experience become a misery for you.

I don't appreciate being attacked for absolutely no reason.

Uncle Drew
05-17-2019, 11:22 AM
You guys enjoy bullying, but I am warning you DaHeezy. You don't want it with me. I am not like the other dudes, I am different.
Haha, holy shit. :roll: My toes never curled this hard. How can one be this cringe?

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2019, 11:32 AM
Haha, holy shit. :roll: My toes never curled this hard. How can one be this cringe?
Knicks fan? Celtics fan? What are you? :confusedshrug:

And yes I confirm. He doesn't want none with me and the same thing for you.

Now say some because you can't. You should be fishing with your team right now and let real men battle in the playoffs.

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2019, 11:33 AM
By the way you also missed the part where I am talking about witnessing the Kawhi buzzer beater live. Your hate has you focused on the wrong things again huh? :oldlol: :applause:

tontoz
05-17-2019, 12:04 PM
No offense but I think the likelihood of Kawhi having a 2 point 4th quarter is probably greater than the odds of Lowry dropping 30.

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2019, 01:31 PM
No offense but I think the likelihood of Kawhi having a 2 point 4th quarter is probably greater than the odds of Lowry dropping 30.
Agreed. So Lowry who just recently checked in the playoffs is out of a sudden the important piece that will send the Raptors to the promise land? :facepalm

Lowry scoring isn't a necessity. We were able to win games with him having terrible shooting nights.

Couple adjustments I want to see for game 2:

-The guys we really need to come alive are Siakam and Gasol. They are both due for a big game.

-Ibaka should be the one guarding Brook Lopez outside the paint. Gasol can handle him down low.

-Danny Green shouldn't be allowed to handle the ball

-Kawhi needs to play less than 40 minutes if we even got a chance. (Sounds crazy but yeah he's not LeBron yet playing 48 minutes a night :facepalm

-Better minutes management from nurse...Please coach, 7 players rotation isn't gonna cut it.

How about the odds of Brook Lopez dropping 29 points again? :confusedshrug:

tontoz
05-17-2019, 01:44 PM
Agreed. So Lowry who just recently checked in the playoffs is out of a sudden the important piece that will send the Raptors to the promise land? :facepalm

Lowry scoring isn't a necessity. We were able to win games with him having terrible shooting nights.

Couple adjustments I want to see for game 2:

-The guys we really need to come alive are Siakam and Gasol. They are both due for a big game.

-Ibaka should be the one guarding Brook Lopez outside the paint. Gasol can handle him down low.

-Danny Green shouldn't be allowed to handle the ball

-Kawhi needs to play less than 40 minutes if we even got a chance. (Sounds crazy but yeah he's not LeBron yet playing 48 minutes a night :facepalm

-Better minutes management from nurse...Please coach, 7 players rotation isn't gonna cut it.

How about the odds of Brook Lopez dropping 29 points again? :confusedshrug:

Brook has 4 seasons averaging over 20 ppg, 2 more than Lowry. His first year in the playoffs he averaged 22 ppg in the first round. His second year in the playoffs he averaged 20 in the first round.

He has sacrificed shots this year with the Bucks but lets not pretend he isn't an established scorer.

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2019, 02:28 PM
Brook has 4 seasons averaging over 20 ppg, 2 more than Lowry. His first year in the playoffs he averaged 22 ppg in the first round. His second year in the playoffs he averaged 20 in the first round.

He has sacrificed shots this year with the Bucks but lets not pretend he isn't an established scorer.
Let's pretend like he has been the same established scorer in the Bucks system. He is obviously not a number one option or number two for that matter. That's why he's a role player on Giannis team.

paksat
05-17-2019, 02:32 PM
raptors are completely outclassed

I'd be very surprised if they got out of the first round if kawhi wasn't there

tontoz
05-17-2019, 02:40 PM
Let's pretend like he has been the same established scorer in the Bucks system. He is obviously not a number one option or number two for that matter. That's why he's a role player on Giannis team.

Brook shot 4-11 from 3 which is 36%. He took more shots than normal but his efficiency was normal for him.

Lowry was 7-9 from 3. That is 78%, over double his normal efficiency.

I would say it is far more likely that Lopez can duplicate his game than for Lowry to duplicate his.