PDA

View Full Version : cRAPTORS still playing playoffs basketball. How bout dem Celtics? Sixers?

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2019, 11:15 AM
If we are the Craptors. Can you tell me what would you call the Celtics? or The Sixers or any other team that are not playing playoff basketball right now.

First off the team who was supposed to rule the East failed to win even one game on their own floor vs Giannis. :oldlol: Trash ass players and overrated prospects.

Then you got the Sixers aka the best starting 5 in all basketball :roll: :oldlol: Well guess what? We beat these fools too.

superduper
05-17-2019, 11:16 AM
Don't forget Nets :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

fiddy
05-17-2019, 11:18 AM
Don't forget Nets :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Wasnt that a D-League team or something?

DaHeezy
05-17-2019, 11:18 AM
Funny, that's the order that you jumped bandwagon on. Celtics, Sixers, Nets, Craptors

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2019, 11:38 AM
Funny, that's the order that you jumped bandwagon on. Celtics, Sixers, Nets, Craptors
Please I really feel like a celebrity here. You guys create more bullshit stories than TMZ. Where's your damn proof? Everybody clearly knows and understand my hate for the Celtics and the Sixers.

What exactly have the Sixers done or let's say won for me to jump on their bandwagon? You gotta be somebody before claiming to have a bandwagon. The same question for the Celtics. Last time they won was because three all stars colluded to play for their franchise. That was 11 years ago :oldlol:

People laugh about the Craptors but are the same idiots singining: "No one wants to pay double taxes, it's too cold BS". So what expectations do you expect my franchise to have? :confusedshrug:

We clearly have a disadvantage over the rest of the league. What we have been able to accomplish for the past few years is absolutely amazing.

egokiller
05-17-2019, 11:40 AM
Gotta respect the craptor fanbase. They are almost as loyal as my fellow cavs fans. :applause: