PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Lillard choked threads?

TheCorporation
05-17-2019, 12:44 PM
Dude disappears and has a costly turnover.

Not a single thread.

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2019, 01:21 PM
He is not expected to win.

TheCorporation
05-17-2019, 01:21 PM
I understand that. Thanks.

jstern
05-17-2019, 01:25 PM
This is not Cleveland versus the Dwight Howard Magics, where Cleveland, having won 66 games, with the league MVP was expected to win. Portland is not expected to win.

RRR3
05-17-2019, 01:28 PM
I am obsessed with LeBron. I literally can’t stop talking about him.
Shut up

tpols
05-17-2019, 01:40 PM
The biggest difference rn with dame is when he's hard trapped on the PnR, the roll man is Meyers leonard, mo harkless, that other white guy, and enes kanter. None of these guys are skilled ball handlers or playmakers.with the dubs otoh, they hard trap chef and he's throwing it to dray & iggy whose biggest strengths are exactly that.

Uncle Drew
05-17-2019, 01:46 PM
Before the series people said Lillard would go toe to toe with Curry. People said he could outplay Curry. ''He always outplays Curry''. He could this, that and the third. He hasn't. He's been godawful, just like the Denver series, when he had games shooting 17 and 29 percent and his team still won.

TheCorporation
05-17-2019, 02:19 PM
Before the series people said Lillard would go toe to toe with Curry. People said he could outplay Curry. ''He always outplays Curry''. He could this, that and the third. He hasn't. He's been godawful, just like the Denver series, when he had games shooting 17 and 29 percent and his team still won.

Bingo

High IQ alert

paksat
05-17-2019, 02:26 PM
I hate to say this to a bon stain, but check his stats

there's very little difference between him and allen iverson

chuck chuck chuck

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2019, 02:30 PM
I hate to say this to a bon stain, but check his stats

there's very little difference between him and allen iverson

chuck chuck chuck
Not like he's been playing in the toughest conference there is.

Not like he hasn't been leading scrubs to the playoffs after losing 4 starters and 8 good players since he got in the league.

stalkerforlife
05-17-2019, 02:31 PM
This is not Cleveland versus the Dwight Howard Magics, where Cleveland, having won 66 games, with the league MVP was expected to win. Portland is not expected to win.

Damn.

That stings.

Gonna make OP get out an alt.

k0kakw0rld
05-17-2019, 02:32 PM
He is a great leader and knows when to step down to help his team. you gotta give him credit for that. Guys like Kyrie, Wall never will be able to reach his level.

Curry is giving him the business right now. Just like he gave the business to Russ.

But the series is not over. Warriors still need to win one on the road to make this one a series.

jstern
05-17-2019, 03:34 PM
Shut up
That's not what I said, this is what I said.

An example that somewhat accurately answers the question why no one is freaking out over Lillard.

TheCorporation
05-17-2019, 03:35 PM
Anyone?

Where are they?

elementally morale
05-17-2019, 04:30 PM
He is just not that important.

Curry is important. LeBron is important. Kobe was important. Lillard? Not that much.

glidedrxlr22
05-17-2019, 04:33 PM
Blazers fan here: Both Lillard and CJ choked. Lillard falls and loses ball, he fouls Steph taking a 3, and he loses the last possession....:facepalm

CJ missed 4 or 5 shots in a row. :facepalm

Dame should've pulled the defense and passed to a waiting Seth or Rodney.

NBAGOAT
05-17-2019, 04:37 PM
That's not what I said, this is what I said.

An example that somewhat accurately answers the question why no one is freaking out over Lillard.

and yet people always clown "your somewhat accurate example" over his fg% in 2015. It's closer but a lot of people expected Mil to beat Bos(the RS certainly suggested it at least) yet relentlessly clowned Kyrie. It's still needlessly bringing up bron in an unrelated situation.

On to dame, I just say it's because he was so good the 1st round they dont want to criticize him too much. Also sometimes you're just cold. It is concerning however that he spent the whole year working on dealing with traps after last year with the pelicans but is having trouble with them again. GS is just different defensively when focused

RoseCity07
05-17-2019, 05:07 PM
Lillard played well. 10 assists only 2 turnovers. Got the Blazers the shots that they just bricked. Blazers were up 1 with a minutes left.

One play didn't cost them the game. It was a team thing.

The Iron Fist
05-17-2019, 05:11 PM
Anyone?

Where are they?
They don

And1AllDay
05-17-2019, 05:41 PM
Blazers fan here: Both Lillard and CJ choked. Lillard falls and loses ball, he fouls Steph taking a 3, and he loses the last possession....:facepalm

CJ missed 4 or 5 shots in a row. :facepalm

Dame should've pulled the defense and passed to a waiting Seth or Rodney.

First good post of the thread thank you for your contribution :bowdown: