PDA

View Full Version : Did the Blazers save three NBA careers?

RoseCity07
05-17-2019, 06:07 PM
No one wanted Rodney Hood. No one wanted Curry coming off injury. Kanter was just useless trash in NY.

Are these three going to get big offers now? They definitely now play with more energy and purpose. My hope is that they stay in Portland so we can run it back with Nurkic next seaosn.

What are the chances they resign?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-17-2019, 06:20 PM
Why was Hood so awful with LeBron? :confusedshrug:

Always thought he was serviceable in Utah, and then last year happened.

And1AllDay
05-17-2019, 06:24 PM

It aint the finals yet baby boy wait til the pressure builds up

Curry looks good in the regular season too dont forget :oldlol:

Then he shrinks

Smoke117
05-17-2019, 06:25 PM

He was literally the same exact player this season on the Cavs as he was last season. Wasn't much better on the Blazers either in the regular season. Stop trying to use some small playoff sample size like it changes who he is as a player you bran obsessed fakkot.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-17-2019, 06:26 PM
He was literally the same exact player this season on the Cavs as he was last season. Wasn't much better on the Blazers either in the regular season. Stop trying to use some small playoff sample size like it changes who he is as a player you bran obsessed fakkot.

Easy there, honey.

Don't break your fingernail in a fit over LeBron.

bigkingsfan
05-17-2019, 06:30 PM
Kings wanted Kanter and tried to trade for him.
They were the first team to give Seth meaninful minutes, he declined his player option to become a FA.
Pretty sure they take a shot at Hood too given their needs at SF, before Barnes.

NBAGOAT
05-17-2019, 06:31 PM

i think hood has potential. We'll see how he does next year over a whole season however. Lecoach/lue liked jr too much and should've been playing him more but he also some serious anxiety issues. People propping up george hill like he's back to his utah days are funny however. he's a veteran backup for the rest of his career

Smoke117
05-17-2019, 06:32 PM
Easy there, honey.

Don't break your fingernail in a fit over LeBron.

Ho ho ho ha ha ha you got me good, bro.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-17-2019, 06:33 PM
Ho ho ho ha ha ha you got me good, bro.

What can I say?

I got you trained like the good little bitch you are.

Smoke117
05-17-2019, 06:36 PM
What can I say?

I got you trained like the good little bitch you are.

Uh...okay. You okay, bro?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-17-2019, 06:37 PM
i think hood has potential. We'll see how he does next year over a whole season however. Lecoach/lue liked jr too much and should've been playing him more but he also some serious anxiety issues. People propping up george hill like he's back to his utah days are funny however. he's a veteran backup for the rest of his career

Same.

Hood's been great all playoffs. His play is reminiscent to that when he was in Utah. Always thought he'd fit w/ any contender.

Uh...okay. You okay, bro?

The next time I mention LeBron, do a cartwheel.

Smoke117
05-17-2019, 06:41 PM
Same.

Hood's been great all playoffs. His play is reminiscent to that when he was in Utah. Always thought he'd fit w/ any contender.

Not sure why you are patting yourself on the back for making a stupid troll post like the rest of the troglodytes here, but okay. Be better than them, bro.

NBAGOAT
05-17-2019, 06:42 PM
Same.

still I wont go too crazy for him. His ceiling seems a 6moy guy who scores 16 off the bench. Por might not be the best place for him with dame, cj, nurkic taking up shots and dame and cj staggering a lot.

ralph_i_el
05-17-2019, 06:52 PM

He has bad court vision. He can look really good when he's scoring, or really bad when his shot isn't falling.