PDA

View Full Version : John Wick 3 Discussion / Reaction

coin24
05-18-2019, 10:10 AM
Anyone seen it yet?

I enjoyed it, plenty of great killing and action scenes. Better than the second one imo.

9/10.

sammichoffate
05-25-2019, 03:36 PM
Some of the scenes were brutal, I loved it can't wait for 4.
9/10

Note: Sixers need a new center now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIIThBPtWCw
:lol

Shogon
05-25-2019, 03:45 PM
The entire storyline is extremely forced and utter garbage. The problem really is rooted in the fact that there is no story. Just mindless killing.

The action is amazing and pretty much non stop but there’s so much now it’s basically over the top.

This movie is absolutely no where near as good as the first one. The first movie did an amazing job of making you care about him as a character and his plight along with drumming up the mystique surrounding him. This movie does none of that.

First one was a 10/10 or 9.5 out of 10 movie.

This one was like a 6.5 or 7 at absolute best.

Lakers Legend#32
05-25-2019, 03:52 PM
White Male Rage movie for Trump Supporters.

Meticode
05-25-2019, 04:12 PM
I haven't seen it, but from the looks of it most people I've talked to say there's so much action in it. And that can be a bad thing usually because it says that the other parts of the movie have large weak points. That's particularly why Endgame was so good. They slowly built up the 3 hour movie and give you the most epic battle scene in the MCU over the course of 11 years and a great finale with Tony.

Andrei89
05-26-2019, 06:50 PM
Big fan of John Wick 1 and 2 here

The action was even better than in the previous two movies combined.

Story wise? Sloppy and corny moments.

Plot armor? John Wick always had plot armor but in this movie there were some instances when they might as well just yell

imdaman99
05-26-2019, 07:18 PM
I enjoyed it. But didn't understand these guys knocking John Wick out and not going for the kill. I guess they wanted to kill him in an honorable way? :confusedshrug: it makes sense, the great John Wick should not be killed while he's on the floor.

dunksby
05-27-2019, 04:49 AM
I enjoyed it. But didn't understand these guys knocking John Wick out and not going for the kill. I guess they wanted to kill him in an honorable way? :confusedshrug: it makes sense, the great John Wick should not be killed while he's on the floor.
They were softening him for their boss, in case you are talking about the last couple of fights.