PDA

View Full Version : Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Jameerthefear
05-19-2019, 12:56 AM
Why does she look for other men to do it? Can anyone help me out here?

BigKobeFan
05-19-2019, 12:58 AM
She won't ask from a virgin like u

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-19-2019, 12:59 AM
Why does she look for other men to do it? Can anyone help me out here?

Shes bordering whale status my dude. Unless Curry is Pierce Brosnan status
https://i.4pcdn.org/tv/1514616407605.jpg

Look at how slim Stephs mom stayed for Dell. Steph probably prefers girls to be somewhat like his mom if his dad is any indicator.

Maybe it's just personal bias but I don't find big girls attractive. Many dudes lose the spark for their SO if they get fat.

BigShotBob
05-19-2019, 01:03 AM
His wife looks fine in some angles but not in others. Especially when she cakes on make-up.

I think her weight fluctuates due to her pregnancies though.

dirkdiggler41
05-19-2019, 01:04 AM
I don't have many rules in my life, but one rule is that my wife needs to be hotter than my mom. Thank god my mom is not hot!

Proctor
05-19-2019, 01:07 AM
I don't have many rules in my life, but one rule is that my wife needs to be hotter than my mom. Thank god my mom is not hot!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-19-2019, 01:07 AM
His wife looks fine in some angles but not in others. Especially when she cakes on make-up.

She just literally needs to lose weight which she will I think unless Steph wants to have more kids but she has a chubby face. People with Chubby faces needs to remain as lean as possible. I have a chubby face and I looked like a moon when I was fat.

Smoke117
05-19-2019, 01:13 AM
He doesn't watch enough anime I guess? Why don't you fill in OP? You are apparently slaying ass left and right?

BigShotBob
05-19-2019, 01:16 AM
She just literally needs to lose weight which she will I think unless Steph wants to have more kids but she has a chubby face. People with Chubby faces needs to remain as lean as possible. I have a chubby face and I looked like a moon when I was fat.

I think females should have round faces. That's a more feminine aesthetic than angular faces in my opinion.

But as a man I agree with you. It does come down to personal preference too though.

FreezingTsmoove
05-19-2019, 01:17 AM
Ever since Jameer felt the sweet warmth of a women he is constantly talking about sex and getting laid

Newsflash kid the easiest thing in the world is getting a woman. Its not a hard task by any means and regular men do not brag about it on the internet you insecure ****. The only people who care about shit like that is close friends because you are all in personal competition over who can slay the most poon

BigShotBob
05-19-2019, 01:20 AM
Ever since Jameer felt the sweet warmth of a women he is constantly talking about sex and getting laid

Newsflash kid the easiest thing in the world is getting a woman. Its not a hard task by any means and regular men do not brag about it on the internet you insecure ****. The only people who care about shit like that is close friends because you are all in personal competition over who can slay the most poon

Wait, how old is this kid?

What did I miss?

Smoke117
05-19-2019, 01:21 AM

Jameer's childishness is hilarious...but at least he isn't so retarded he doesn't know where Oakland is. Take this L, bitch.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-19-2019, 01:23 AM
Wait, how old is this kid?

What did I miss?

Jam is a college student. I'm 21 so I think he's 19 or 20

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-19-2019, 01:25 AM
I think females should have round faces. That's a more feminine aesthetic than angular faces in my opinion.

But as a man I agree with you. It does come down to personal preference too though.

Round face is fine but if weight gain shows on your face alot, you gotta realize that you have to be somewhat lean. Also think she puts on too much makeup. I think shes pretty enough to not need that much. The extra cake adds layers to her face exacerbating it.

Smoke117
05-19-2019, 01:26 AM
Round face is fine but if weight gain shows on your face alot, you gotta realize that you have to be somewhat lean. Also think she puts on too much makeup. I think shes pretty enough to not need that much. The extra cake adds layers to her face exacerbating it.

Just post on Jameer. Stop using your alt.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-19-2019, 01:27 AM
Just post on Jameer. Stop using your alt.

Jameer gave away his alts and or they're all banned. Jam has one account. Also, rent free.

Smoke117
05-19-2019, 01:36 AM
Jameer gave away his alts and or they're all banned. Jam has one account. Also, rent free.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Fml0fgAxVx1eM/giphy.gif

FreezingTsmoove
05-19-2019, 01:37 AM
Jameer's childishness is hilarious...but at least he isn't so retarded he doesn't know where Oakland is. Take this L, bitch.

We all saw that typo you made where you spelled hilarious wrong so who is the real retard here :lol

Dumb drunk wrote hillaros

Smoke117
05-19-2019, 01:39 AM
We all saw that typo you made where you spelled hilarious wrong so who is the real retard here :lol

So...I type so fast that I had to correct myself...how does this in anyway compare to you being a complete retard who can't read a map, again? :oldlol:

FreezingTsmoove
05-19-2019, 01:40 AM
So...I type so fast that I had to correct myself...how does this in anyway compare to you being a complete retard who can't read a map, again? :oldlol:

I dont see whats wrong with me saying KD owes his loyalty to the team closest to Seattle? Obviously it wouldnt be to Portland the team that drafted Greg Oden over him..... I think its a given that he owes nothing to the Blazers... You kids know nothing about basketball history

Smoke117
05-19-2019, 01:42 AM
I dont see whats wrong with me saying KD owes his loyalty to the team closest to Seattle? Obviously it wouldnt be to Portland the team that drafted Greg Oden over him..... I think its a given that he owes nothing to the Blazers... You kids know nothing about basketball history

Everything you have ever said about basketball is wrong and retarded. That you watch so much and you have no understanding of the game shows your low intelligence. This is a fact, not opinion. To say you are a retard is a disservice to other tards. That you capable of tying your own shoelaces honestly baffles me.

FreezingTsmoove
05-19-2019, 01:43 AM
Everything you have ever said about basketball is wrong and retarded. That you watch so much and you have no understanding of the game shows your low intelligence. This is a fact, not opinion. To say you are a retard is a disservice to other tards.

Meltdown more my bitch :lol give me one more reply lap dog

Smoke117
05-19-2019, 01:46 AM
Meltdown more my bitch :lol give me one more reply lap dog

AKA I was shit on so i'm going to try this bullshit where if you keep responding I win. Okay, sweetheart, you win. :rolleyes: :oldlol:

FreezingTsmoove
05-19-2019, 01:47 AM
woof woof

:roll:

scuzzy
05-19-2019, 01:50 AM
:roll: :roll:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-19-2019, 02:01 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Fml0fgAxVx1eM/giphy.gif
:confusedshrug: believe what you want

SouBeachTalents
05-19-2019, 02:03 AM
Sacramento is still closer to Seattle than Oakland :lol

SpaceJam2
05-19-2019, 02:39 AM
Sacramento is still closer to Seattle than Oakland :lol

coin24
05-19-2019, 02:57 AM
Legit would anyone pick Ayesha over Sonya ?:lol :lol

Beached whale needs to get her fat ass in the gym.

Celtics 1825
05-19-2019, 03:14 AM
Legit would anyone pick Ayesha over Sonya ?:lol :lol

Beached whale needs to get her fat ass in the gym.
I would've 4 or 5 years ago, but at this point nah, she's gained too much weight for my liking

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-19-2019, 03:17 AM
https://twitter.com/heisenturtle/status/1129230003814584320?s=20

:lol :lol :roll:

SpaceJam2
05-19-2019, 03:20 AM
https://twitter.com/heisenturtle/status/1129230003814584320?s=20

:lol :lol :roll:

:lol

What did she even say I missed it?

Spurs m8
05-19-2019, 03:48 AM
I love how Curry triggers shit cvnts hahaha

SpaceJam2
05-19-2019, 04:15 AM
I love how Curry triggers shit cvnts hahaha

We are in the WCF now hows the streams

LAmbruh
05-19-2019, 04:17 AM

SpaceJam2
05-19-2019, 04:18 AM

Spurs m8
05-19-2019, 07:43 AM

I think they're lagging, LeRoid was playing

r0drig0lac
05-19-2019, 08:03 AM
:roll: :applause:

moongaze
05-19-2019, 10:26 AM
Don't think any man can satisfy her. Seems like one of those broads that loves the attention

MiseryCityTexas
05-19-2019, 10:52 AM

Plus all that food she eats on her cooking show.

Im so nba'd out
05-19-2019, 11:13 AM
got em

https://media3.giphy.com/media/8AdnmVk2pdTO3J6JT7/source.gif

Jameerthefear
05-19-2019, 11:19 AM
He doesn't watch enough anime I guess? Why don't you fill in OP? You are apparently slaying ass left and right?
Yes I do get a lot of *****. Sorry if you're jealous

Shogon
05-19-2019, 11:22 AM
:lol

What did she even say I missed it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJvr8IisAQ8

Jameerthefear
05-19-2019, 11:23 AM
Anyone peep the slapfight in this thread by SmokE and FreezingTSmooth?
A crippling alcoholic and a guy suffering from mental retardation both going at it :roll:

FreezingTsmoove
05-19-2019, 12:01 PM
A crippling alcoholic and a guy suffering from mental retardation both going at it :roll:

Coming from a cuck who brags about getting women on an internet forum, what a stout accomplishment Jameer! You can pick up braindead hicks in Alabama. If I am a retard what does that say about the chicks you pick up in your state :lol

sammichoffate
05-19-2019, 02:16 PM
Coming from a cuck who brags about getting women on an internet forum, what a stout accomplishment Jameer! You can pick up braindead hicks in Alabama. If I am a retard what does that say about the chicks you pick up in your state :lol:biggums:

3ball
05-19-2019, 02:24 PM
She doesn't realize that she wants to cheat on him

That's the only reason someone says something like that

Like, what kind of attention is she looking for? Does she want guys to openly flirt with her or wink or make a pass at her? What's she looking for?.. she wants to cheat.. #sideaction

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-19-2019, 03:29 PM
She doesn't realize that she wants to cheat on him

That's the only reason someone says something like that

Like, what kind of attention is she looking for? Does she want guys to openly flirt with her or wink or make a pass at her? What's she looking for?.. she wants to cheat.. #sideaction

She knows she wants to cheat but she can't do better. Quite literally the only reason she hasn't done so. This is typical predictable attention seeking women behavior. Whoever she cheats with is most likely not going to be as good as Steph when it comes to his overall standing in regards to status, money and fame etc.

SpaceJam2
05-20-2019, 02:14 AM
got em

https://media3.giphy.com/media/8AdnmVk2pdTO3J6JT7/source.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/5HoF4462ngNW0/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7bbcPEF5b4zFoJi/giphy.gif

SpaceJam2
05-20-2019, 02:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJvr8IisAQ8

Thanks dude :rockon:

Rolando
05-20-2019, 03:46 AM
She doesn't realize that she's fat.

Smoke117
05-20-2019, 03:57 AM

You okay, son? Wasn't it just two years ago you were making a thread about how you were doing some sluts homework because you thought she'd put out? Alas, no. Because women don't want cucks, they want men. Stop trying so hard. Again, if you were slaying ass as much as you want us to believe you wouldn't be "bragging" about it on this worthless board. Also, the fact that you are black is about the 10th wrong with you.

RoseCity07
05-20-2019, 04:02 AM
I think Curry has felt the need to pour it on recently because his wife cucked him on national TV. Jesus. She wants to get that Mandingo from another man. Wouldn't be surprised if Draymond is clapping them cheeks.