PDA

View Full Version : Lebron missed playoffs because he's a SYSTEM player

JohnMax
05-19-2019, 05:26 PM
He needs shooters or gets exposed like he has this season.

Meanwhile Jordan and Curry are the shooters. All they need are playmakers like Pippen, Draymond and Iguodala.

RealSkipBayless
05-19-2019, 05:28 PM
His system is stacking the deck.

3ball
05-19-2019, 05:37 PM
MJ averaged 6 assists, which usually led his team in the playoffs (88, 89, 90, 91, 93, 97)

and Lebron needed great playmakers like Kyrie and Wade, so not just shooters

But his need for shooters is legendary - i.e. everyone needs shooters, but lebron the only guy where it's mentioned over and over - a running narrative

Unfortunately, his skill restriction to ball-domination makes him SO reliant on one player type (shooters), that he cedes the best brand of ball, offenses, and teams to others in his era, 3/9

SpaceJam2
05-19-2019, 05:42 PM
Who doesnt need shooters in the modern era? :lol

Warriors?
Rockets?
Bucks?

All good teams do. So yes you are dumb

ballinhun8
05-19-2019, 06:37 PM
LeBron is a system.

Unfortunately his inability to play in any other system besides one where be is the primary ballhandler is the reason he hasn't succeeded more in the Finals. And why he failed to make the postseason this year.

SamuraiSWISH
05-19-2019, 06:39 PM
Pippen wasn’t a playmaker lol he was a defender and slasher. He was average in the half court. He scored best in transition. I can so tell who actually watched these players and who didn’t.

LeBron is a system.

Unfortunately his inability to play in any other system besides one where be is the primary ballhandler is the reason he hasn't succeeded more in the Finals. And why he failed to make the postseason this year.
Bingo. He’s an all or nothing guy ... as the focus of his brand and play style is stats. That’s also why he pouted and quit in the 2011 Finals.

ArbitraryWater
05-19-2019, 06:48 PM

its a tough pill to swallow knowing there's people this ignorant existing

3ball
05-19-2019, 06:54 PM
Ball movement will always trump one guy dominating the ball in the halfcourt

so lebron will always lose on the championship level, or nearly always

superduper
05-19-2019, 06:57 PM

:roll: :roll:

ballinhun8
05-19-2019, 07:06 PM

Lmao I know it's hard because you know it's true but it's a tried case with many players past and present

Look at Westbrook. As great an individual player as he is, if he can't play in his system then he can't progress. Look at his postseason struggles without KD. And then look at how willing Curry is to share the limelight with KD.

Same thing with LeBron. You couldn't put him in Jackson's/Winter's triangle and believe he's give up primary playmaking. Let's be real here. I want to say he'd be willing to put aside his style to play for a Popovich but it's hard to believe he would.

superduper
05-19-2019, 07:12 PM

its a tough pill to swallow knowing there are people that think one guy hogging every single possession/opportunity/tangible stat in a team game isn't detrimental.

RRR3
05-19-2019, 07:14 PM
LeBron LeBron LeBron

Just shut the hell up about him already.

Manny98
05-19-2019, 07:14 PM
There is nothing wrong with LeBrons playstyle

he's got to the finals 9 times and has won 3 championships all as the first option

Who else has had that kind of success that didn't play in a weak watered-down era?

He only missed the playoffs this year because of his injury + he had a garbage roster with a garbage coach

ballinhun8
05-19-2019, 07:17 PM

he's got to the finals 9 times and has won 3 championships all as the first option

Who else has had that kind of success that didn't play in a weak watered-down era?

He only missed the playoffs this year because of his injury + he had a garbage roster with a garbage coach

This is a watered down era though. You have guys making 70+ million averaging 3ppg on Conference Finalists

And that roster or coach wasn't garbage. They were on a positive trajectory with their young talent. They were going up year after year and then we'll.......coach killer came on board and the rest is history

3ball
05-19-2019, 07:40 PM

3/9 means his Finals appearances were conference-dependant - he beat the West 3 times, so he'd make the Finals 3 times out West for his career

You guys brag about lebron ruling the eastern conference, but mj ruled the LEAGUE (championships)

SpaceJam2
05-19-2019, 07:58 PM
3/9 means his Finals appearances were conference-dependant - he beat the West 3 times, so he'd make the Finals 3 times out West for his career

You guys brag about lebron ruling the eastern conference, but mj ruled the LEAGUE (championships)

For 3 years...

Bron was King in the East for 8 years...

3ball
05-19-2019, 08:00 PM
For 3 years...

Bron was King in the East for 8 years...
Lebron was king in the East for a decade

MJ was king in the LEAGUE for a decade

SpaceJam2
05-19-2019, 08:02 PM
Lebron was king in the East for a decade

MJ was king in the LEAGUE for a decade

Consecutive ECF wins

MJ = 3 (3-years straight)
LBJ = 8 (8-years straight)

You okay bud?

The Iron Fist
05-19-2019, 08:15 PM
LeBron is a system.

Ball hogging doesnt work in the west.

bigkingsfan
05-19-2019, 08:18 PM
Only system to beat GS in the last five years.

egokiller
05-19-2019, 08:19 PM
LeBron is a system.

2019 and we still have retards having to be explained this simple concept.

As if 6 finals losses wasn

Turbo Slayer
05-19-2019, 08:21 PM
I agree with you somewhat. Lebron as a primary ball-handler is kinda getting old fast. We all know Lebron declining at a slow rate. But if the Lakers somehow find a playbook that uses Lebron efficiently without tiring him out too much, the Lakers have a legit shot at the 5th seed, 6th seed, or less.

Cleverness
05-19-2019, 08:23 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/giphy.gif

Gileraracer
05-20-2019, 03:26 AM
Lebron is a system.

Unfortunately his system is to get STATTTSSS, stack the deck and hope for commissioners help :(

Vino24
05-20-2019, 06:23 AM
Only LeBron ball was capable of beating a 73 win team

Gileraracer
05-20-2019, 06:45 AM
Only LeBron ball was capable of beating a 73 win team

That was Silver ball

plowking
05-20-2019, 06:47 AM
LeBron has been a detriment to his own career in many ways.

His inability to take guidance from coaches, and consistently have it his way or the highway with personnel on the team is backbreaking for organizations.

Too loyal to shitty teammates who add no value, and then eventually he gets frustrated with them. Then he leaves, and the team is left with shitty players no one wants and that add no value.

sportjames23
05-20-2019, 08:55 AM
LeBron has been a detriment to his own career in many ways.

His inability to take guidance from coaches, and consistently have it his way or the highway with personnel on the team is backbreaking for organizations.

Too loyal to shitty teammates who add no value, and then eventually he gets frustrated with them. Then he leaves, and the team is left with shitty players no one wants and that add no value.

:biggums:

plow, I thought you was Bron Fam? What happened?

Bankaii
05-20-2019, 08:58 AM
:biggums:

plow, I thought you was Bron Fam? What happened?
Everything he said is correct to a degree. Being able to criticize and tell the truth on a player doesn't mean you don't still sorry them.

Take MJ's nuts out your mouth for a minute and maybe you could see that.

sportjames23
05-20-2019, 10:10 AM
Everything he said is correct to a degree. Being able to criticize and tell the truth on a player doesn't mean you don't still sorry them.

Take MJ's nuts out your mouth for a minute and maybe you could see that.

Says the bitch who has Lebron's balls in his. :oldlol:

Bankaii
05-20-2019, 11:10 AM
Says the bitch who has Lebron's balls in his. :oldlol:
You talk about Lebron more than I do :oldlol:
And you can't call anyone a bitch when you back out of anonymous online bets lmaooo.

sportjames23
05-20-2019, 11:13 AM
You talk about Lebron more than I do :oldlol:
And you can't call anyone a bitch when you back out of anonymous online bets lmaooo.

Bitch, please. I respond to idiots like you, who troll fans of other players. The only thing separating you from the other Bron stans is you don't have any alts. I'll give you credit for that.

bigkingsfan
05-20-2019, 12:02 PM
Bitch, please. I respond to idiots like you, who troll fans of other players. The only thing separating you from the other Bron stans is you don't have any alts. I'll give you credit for that.
What's this then James?

https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png

Nikola_
05-20-2019, 12:05 PM
this just in: JohnMax voices his opinion

paksat
05-20-2019, 12:16 PM
LeBron LeBron LeBron

Just shut the hell up about him already.

boy I wish ya'll would :bowdown:

34-24 Footwork
05-20-2019, 02:22 PM

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Lol.

He's probably worse than the others. He still thinks he can beat Isaiah Thomas 1v1. Lol.

ImKobe
05-20-2019, 02:28 PM
Lebron missed the Playoffs because he pushed for the AD trade while taking his time to return from injury, thus creating a rift in the locker room that led to one of the most embarrassing losses in Lakers' history against Indiana.

sportjames23
05-20-2019, 03:22 PM
What's this then James?

https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png

Like I said, I respond to you trolls, giving you more attention than your parents ever did, I guess. :lol

bigkingsfan
05-20-2019, 03:27 PM
Like I said, I respond to you trolls, giving you more attention than your parents ever did, I guess. :lol
You're not responding James, why is Lebron GOAT and fk MJ LArry BIRD? :confusedshrug:

Turbo Slayer
05-20-2019, 06:43 PM
You all need calm down
FAXXX

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: