PDA

View Full Version : KD potentially out until game 6 of the NBA finals..

hold this L
05-20-2019, 07:05 PM
https://heavy.com/sports/2019/05/kevin-durant-golden-state-warriors-injury/

I can't complain about injuries, but this is annoying as hell. It states the entire process since his injury could be 6 weeks, which lines up to game 6 of the NBA finals.

Klay needs to start shooting a bit better now, the Warriors are going to need his points. Iggy also needs to come back at 100%.

elementally morale
05-20-2019, 07:11 PM
Best case scenario for all parties involved:

1) Warriors win w/o Durant
2) Warriors lose w/o Durant

First is good for Curry, Kerr, Green, Iggy, etc. Second is good for Kawhi/Giannis + KD

Durant returning is good for noone. KD should go elsewhere and prove himself.

Big164
05-20-2019, 07:15 PM
They gotta close oout Portland tonight.

Gonna need a lot of rest!

ArbitraryWater
05-20-2019, 07:31 PM
aint no way hes coming back at that time, right? :lol

GO BUCKS!

highwhey
05-20-2019, 07:32 PM
Giannis about to get a ring :eek:

TheCorporation
05-20-2019, 07:43 PM
Giannis about to get a ring :eek:

King Giannis :eek:

hold this L
05-21-2019, 01:00 AM
If KD really takes that long to come back, Klay needs to shoot much better than he has this PS. Need game 6 Klay for game 1 or 2 for the Warriors to steal. Not sure what to expect from the Bucks to be honest.. presuming they make it.

aint no way hes coming back at that time, right? :lol

GO BUCKS!
It's not certain yet... I think the only positive right now is that Iggy will definitely be back.

lilteapot
05-21-2019, 01:01 AM
warriors beat either team in max 6 games.

RoseCity07
05-21-2019, 01:05 AM
If KD is back bucks in 4

NBAGOAT
05-21-2019, 01:06 AM
Bucks have a legitimate chance. It

warriorfan
05-21-2019, 01:13 AM
Let

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-21-2019, 01:28 AM
Windhorst said that KD couldve came back against Portland if they were down in the series.

Theyre just being precautionary and dont want to make it seem like they were rushing it. No way he misses the finals

Cousins was good for oncourt work like a week ago and still hasnt been there. It could be gamesmanship too for the East team to think about. They obviously dont take Portland seriously

Naero
05-21-2019, 01:29 AM
Better finish off the Raptors, Bucks.

https://media.giphy.com/media/WKBovLYK3MsO4/giphy.gif

I usually don't gloat about other teams' injuries, but I don't have much compunction about doing so here when the most talented full-strength team of all time could be the only reason we don't win a title this season.

hold this L
05-21-2019, 01:30 AM
Windhorst said that KD couldve came back against Portland if they were down in the series.

Theyre just being precautionary and dont want to make it seem like they were rushing it. No way he misses the finals

Cousins was good for oncourt work like a week ago and still hasnt been there. It could be gamesmanship too for the East team to think about. They obviously dont take Portland seriously
Ahhh interesting

Don't think KD could have come back this early though, he hasn't done any on court leg activity (just working out upper body). But if he said that, then he should be ready in 9 days.

:hammertime:

hold this L
05-21-2019, 01:30 AM
Better finish off the Raptors, Bucks.

https://media.giphy.com/media/WKBovLYK3MsO4/giphy.gif

I usually don't gloat about other teams' injuries, but I don't have much compunction about doing so here when the most talented full-strength team of all time could be the only reason we don't win a title this season.
A ring is a ring. And literally no one will feel bad if the Warriors lose because of injuries. :lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-21-2019, 01:32 AM
Ahhh interesting

Don't think KD could have come back this early though, he hasn't done any on court leg activity (just working out upper body). But if he said that, then he should be ready in 9 days.

:hammertime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2_ERw0_ubc

1987_Lakers
05-21-2019, 01:34 AM
Article is BS speculation.

SouBeachTalents
05-21-2019, 01:36 AM
Article is BS speculation.
Yeah, I haven't seen this from any legitimate news source

imdaman99
05-21-2019, 03:04 AM
KD about to pull a Willis Reed and come back and lead W's in games 6 and 7 to win it and snatch FMVP again :lebronamazed:
Imagine if the Bucks still had Dellevadova? :eek:

34-24 Footwork
05-21-2019, 03:21 AM
I hope this ain't true. This WOULDN'T be good for the Warriors by any stretch.

The Bucks aren't the Blazers. Long misses and shooting slumps will be converted into transition buckets in quick fashion.

Doranku
05-21-2019, 07:25 AM
Unfortunate for the Raptors/Bucks. Gonna be hard pushing the series to 6 without KD's iso-ball to exploit.

4pointshot
05-21-2019, 08:26 AM
Link makes no sense.

It’s believed that a strained calf could hold a player out for roughly six weeks.

If that proved true in this case, even when factoring in that Warriors coach, Steve Kerr said the injury was worse than initially thought, it would set up a return around June 12.

Six weeks would mean KD would miss the Finals entirely--it would move the date back to about June 20--and factoring in what the link says Kerr says would push back the time even further, not closer.

I'm thinking the Warriors will do what they probably would have done with Portland, keep him out as long as they're winning. But if the Bucks win the first two games, there's going to be huge pressure to bring Durant back if he can move at all. The Warriors under Kerr have never lost the first two games of a PS series, they have lost Game 1 only once.

plowking
05-21-2019, 08:56 AM
Imagine the Celtics being able to rest Pierce and Garnett and win the East.
Or Lebron and Wade being out, and Bosh just cake walking to the finals by himself.
Kobe and Gasol sit out and Odom just beasts somehow and takes the Lakers to the finals.

Imagine needing a team that good to win. lol...

sd3035
05-21-2019, 09:01 AM
The sources are a nobody from an online libtard tabloid and a lady who does pilates

I'll wait until someone who isn't worthless gives their opinion