PDA

View Full Version : Do you talk to your ISH friends more than your real friends?

Patrick Chewing
05-21-2019, 09:46 AM
I think this is probably the case for a lot of us on this site, myself included.

Why is that? A sign of the times?

I can't stand my real friends to be honest. They've all done stupid shit like get married and have kids.

DaHeezy
05-24-2019, 12:46 PM
Most posters don't have real life friends so by default they only communicate with ISH.

highwhey
05-24-2019, 01:24 PM
I think this is probably the case for a lot of us on this site, myself included.

Why is that? A sign of the times?

I can't stand my real friends to be honest. They've all done stupid shit like get married and have kids.
yeah most of my friends have gotten married as well, and they have to "ask for permission" to go play ball. usually they say they can't bc of x or y reason but i know in reality it's their wives telling them they aren't allowed to go :oldlol:

that was pretty much how i met my friends tho, playing hoops. so now that they barely ball, we're just instagram friends essentially.

Patrick Chewing
05-24-2019, 02:05 PM
That

highwhey
05-24-2019, 02:09 PM
that's marriage nowadays. i'm sure they could go without asking for permission but then they'd be coming home to a nagging wife which would make them miserable.

i had a friend get divorced too, was lowkey excited bc i thought it would be like old times, but nah, it wasn't.

highwhey
05-24-2019, 02:10 PM
even draz don't talk to me as much as he used to since he got married :mad:

Patrick Chewing
05-24-2019, 02:12 PM
even draz don't talk to me as much as he used to since he got married :mad:

You could tell right away he was going to be the one on his back in that relationship. Wouldn

highwhey
05-24-2019, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]You could tell right away he was going to be the one on his back in that relationship. Wouldn