View Full Version : Mamba Mentality = Choking

NBASTATMAN
05-21-2019, 10:57 PM
KYRIE
HARDEN
TATUM
WESTBROOK

NOW GIANNIS..

Kobe really showing them how to wet the BED.. If THE BUCKS lose this series GIANNIS will be the last member of the MAMBA MENTALITY CREW TO CHOKE.. Just like Kobe did after his team was up 3-1 vs the SUNS:banana: :roll:

DISCUSS:

The Iron Fist
05-21-2019, 10:58 PM
Lebron still has not made the western conference playoffs. Choke on that.:cheers:

Meticode
05-21-2019, 11:00 PM
OP likes to choke.

On Kobe's **** because he can't keep him out his mouth.

NBASTATMAN
05-21-2019, 11:01 PM
Lebron still has not made the western conference playoffs. Choke on that.:cheers:

He won more games in one season than 12B won in two seasons.

NBASTATMAN
05-21-2019, 11:02 PM
OP likes to choke.

On MY MOM's COOKIES .

:applause:

imdaman99
05-21-2019, 11:12 PM
OP's obsession with Kobe is alarming :lol

Gus Hemmingway
05-21-2019, 11:13 PM
damn :lol

superduper
05-21-2019, 11:16 PM
Kobe KOBE!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NBASTATMAN
05-21-2019, 11:16 PM
So everyone agrees .. These dudes all choked...That Mamba Mentality .. LOL

GIANNIS IS ABOUT TO LOSE THIS SERIES.. :lol

The Iron Fist
05-21-2019, 11:25 PM
And lost threes times as many finals in less than half the time.:cheers:

Objectivity
05-21-2019, 11:26 PM
KYRIE
HARDEN
TATUM
WESTBROOK

NOW GIANNIS..

Kobe really showing them how to wet the BED.. If THE BUCKS lose this series GIANNIS will be the last member of the MAMBA MENTALITY CREW TO CHOKE.. Just like Kobe did after his team was up 3-1 vs the SUNS:banana: :roll:

DISCUSS:

Kobe fam only accepts Kyrie as a member, Tatum is as of yet too young and others are a joke :lol

Nonetheless, without kyrie and his mamba mentality LeBrown would not have his 3rd championship.

bigkingsfan
05-21-2019, 11:27 PM
And lost more than twice as many finals in less than half the time.:cheers:
Still has more FMVP :banana:

highwhey
05-21-2019, 11:28 PM
Suns not only came back from a 3-1 lead against Kobe

they also beat a choking Giannis twice this season...the 19 win suns.

"mamba mentality"

:roll:

The Iron Fist
05-21-2019, 11:30 PM
Kobe is a team player. Lebron is not. Basketball is a team sport. Winning titles>>>>winning individual awards.

SpaceJammeR
05-21-2019, 11:32 PM

holy sh!tttt thats funny asfk
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SouBeachTalents
05-21-2019, 11:33 PM
Kobe is a team player. Lebron is not. Basketball is a team sport. Winning titles>>>>winning individual awards.
Exactly why Pippen > Kobe

The Iron Fist
05-21-2019, 11:45 PM
Exactly why Pippen > Kobe
Pippen>Kobe>>>>>>lebron. Sounds about right.:cheers:

Keno
05-21-2019, 11:48 PM

only kobe tard logic could get away with this. :oldlol:

Gus Hemmingway
05-22-2019, 12:00 AM
Kobe is a team player. Lebron is not..
:roll: :roll: :roll:

The Brick Fest getting SLAUGHTERED

NBASTATMAN
05-22-2019, 12:10 AM
Pippen>Kobe>>>>>>lebron. Sounds about right.:cheers:

Lebron has more FMVP'S than Pippen and Kobe put together.. :roll: :banana: :applause: :bowdown:

NBASTATMAN
05-22-2019, 12:14 AM
notice how NOBODY is addressing the subject.. MAMBA MENTALITY IS hurting these young great players.. :roll:

PickernRoller
05-22-2019, 10:14 AM
OP showing why he has an IQ of -0.0001 percent.

All the mamba mentality players made the playoffs (that is success in itself), and two of them (Gianis/Kawhi) are contending to go to the Finals in the East. How else can success be defined? Not all of them can make the Finals. It's simple logic when they face off against each other one shall rise and one shall fall.

BTW neither Harden nor Westbrook has ever been a Mamba Mentality™ player...

Low quality troll thread, from a low feeding troll....

Disgusting Garbage.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-19-2015/yoJFNK.gif

FreezingTsmoove
05-22-2019, 10:20 AM
You fool! Kobe trained not only Giannis, but Kawhi too!!!!

We are playing with house money boys :banana:

sportjames23
05-22-2019, 10:50 AM

How many more did he give up, doe?

NBASTATMAN
05-22-2019, 12:19 PM
You fool! Kobe trained not only Giannis, but Kawhi too!!!!

We are playing with house money boys :banana:

lol.. Kawhi actually makes his shots .. No way he has ever been trained by KOBE.. :roll:

PickernRoller
05-22-2019, 12:28 PM
lol.. Kawhi actually makes his shots .. No way he has ever been trained by KOBE.. :roll:

We leave that for your homework. But I'm pretty sure you're gonna flunk that like you flunked out of high school.

Uncle Drew
05-22-2019, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=PickernRoller]OP showing why he has an IQ of -0.0001 percent.

All the mamba mentality players made the playoffs (that is success in itself), and two of them (Gianis/Kawhi) are contending to go to the Finals in the East. How else can success be defined? Not all of them can make the Finals. It's simple logic when they face off against each other one shall rise and one shall fall.

BTW neither Harden nor Westbrook has ever been a Mamba Mentality

PickernRoller
05-22-2019, 12:36 PM
Drew how you doing these days??? Your boy misses the playoffs first time out West..... life is still as shitty as it has always been to you AND Magic resigned in shame, reduced to spreading diva gossip on TV....

To come off a 3/9 year into this year... L's keep on piling.

I feel for ya bro... Let me know if you ever need that help.... I know your pride gets in the way, but you ain't worth that much so keep that in mind.

red1
05-22-2019, 12:43 PM
OP is a great poster and a very reasonable dude.

Stop hating guys.

PickernRoller
05-22-2019, 12:46 PM

Stop hating guys.

You would still knock him out right?

Uncle Drew
05-22-2019, 12:46 PM
Drew how you doing these days??? Your boy misses the playoffs first time out West..... life is still as shitty as it has always been to you AND Magic resigned in shame, reduced to spreading diva gossip on TV....

To come off a 3/9 year into this year... L's keep on piling.

I feel for ya bro... Let me know if you ever need that help.... I know your pride gets in the way, but you ain't worth that much so keep that in mind.
Gah, you must be really angry this morning. Something wrong with your coffee leading to these meltdowns?

PickernRoller
05-22-2019, 12:48 PM
Limited time for ISH lately. Rapid fire mode to keep the stable on leash.

red1
05-22-2019, 12:50 PM
You would still knock him out right?
No man I only knock out people that I don't respect ie low-IQ posters

baudkarma
05-22-2019, 01:10 PM
It's not just choking. Lots of players choke.

It's choking while being firmly convinced in your own mind that you're a stone-cold assassin with ice water in his veins.

NBASTATMAN
05-22-2019, 01:37 PM

Stop hating guys.

i shit on these Kobestans every day .. THEY HATING..

I tell the truth but they dont like the truth.. Kobe done screwed up all these young players minds.. :roll:

NBASTATMAN
05-22-2019, 01:38 PM
Gah, you must be really angry this morning. Something wrong with your coffee leading to these meltdowns?

KOBE STANS been melting for years.. :lol

NBASTATMAN
05-22-2019, 01:38 PM
It's not just choking. Lots of players choke.

It's choking while being firmly convinced in your own mind that you're a stone-cold assassin with ice water in his veins.

YOU NAILED IT.. :cheers:

And1AllDay
05-22-2019, 06:47 PM
Kobe KOBE!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nice avi fakkit :oldlol:

And1AllDay
05-22-2019, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=PickernRoller]OP showing why he has an IQ of -0.0001 percent.

BTW neither Harden nor Westbrook has ever been a Mamba Mentality

NBASTATMAN
05-23-2019, 09:26 PM
giannis choking his arse off , :roll:

FireDavidKahn
05-23-2019, 09:30 PM
Kobe fam only accepts Kyrie as a member, Tatum is as of yet too young and others are a joke :lol

Nonetheless, without kyrie and his mamba mentality LeBrown would not have his 3rd championship.
And without LeBron then Kyrie would still be missing the play offs:confusedshrug:

NBASTATMAN
05-23-2019, 09:36 PM
And without LeBron then Kyrie would still be missing the play offs:confusedshrug:

LOWRY is cooking the same BUCKS THAT Kyrie was really bad against.. Lebron with that GOAT LEADERSHIP:applause:

Chuckbe
05-23-2019, 09:42 PM
https://www.lakersnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/41209574_502832563523786_4086919511554070771_n.jpg

FlashDwyaneWade3
05-23-2019, 09:47 PM
KYRIE
HARDEN
TATUM
WESTBROOK

NOW GIANNIS..

DISCUSS:
What about Kevin Durant, Giannis and Kawhi? They all love Kobe, worked with Kobe and are considered Kobe disciples.

NBASTATMAN
05-23-2019, 11:03 PM
MAMBA MENTALITY FAILED ONCE AGAIN..

Giannis playing so stupid like that guy that mentored him..

NBASTATMAN
05-23-2019, 11:06 PM
What about Kevin Durant, Giannis and Kawhi? They all love Kobe, worked with Kobe and are considered Kobe disciples.

PLEASE.. KD is his own guy and yea he loves Kobe .. But he doesnt play anythign like kobe..

In the fourth quarter GREEKFREAK was going 1 on 4 and shitting the bed.. THAT IS What Kobe does to you..

He told TATUM to keep shooting ..Told Kyrie to leave Bron and now Kyrie looks horrible after his team played better without him.. And in the playoffs it was Kyrie who choked.. :facepalm

Artillery
05-23-2019, 11:09 PM

:oldlol: Kawhi was already a Finals MVP winner years before ever meeting Kobe. Calling him a disciple is a reach.

NBASTATMAN
05-23-2019, 11:18 PM
:oldlol: Kawhi was already a Finals MVP winner years before ever meeting Kobe. Calling him a disciple is a reach.

KOBESTANS will try and jump on KAWHI's nutz cuz the guy is the real deal.. He plays nothing like 12B.. He plays very similar to MJ.. :bowdown:

ALL OF KOBE's MAMBA MENTALITY CREW HAVE CHOKED :banana:

Artillery
05-23-2019, 11:22 PM
KOBESTANS will try and jump on KAWHI's nutz cuz the guy is the real deal.. He plays nothing like 12B.. He plays very similar to MJ.. :bowdown:

ALL OF KOBE's MAMBA MENTALITY CREW HAVE CHOKED :banana:

Correct, when Pop/Brett Brown/Udoka were developing Kawhi they gave him lots of Jordan and Barkley film to study. They even told him to watch James Harden. Kobe was never a factor in his development.

NBASTATMAN
05-23-2019, 11:52 PM
Correct, when Pop/Brett Brown/Udoka were developing Kawhi they gave him lots of Jordan and Barkley film to study. They even told him to watch James Harden. Kobe was never a factor in his development.

After Kawhi won a title and MVP they asked Kobe to talk to him.. Kawhi was smart and never listened.. Cuz he isnt out there playing inefficent ball like Kyrie, GREEK FREAK, HARDEN,WESTBRICK :roll:

Artillery
05-23-2019, 11:59 PM
After Kawhi won a title and MVP they asked Kobe to talk to him.. Kawhi was smart and never listened.. Cuz he isnt out there playing inefficent ball like Kyrie, GREEK FREAK, HARDEN,WESTBRICK :roll:

Tatum was the biggest tragedy. Looked like such a promising player last year. One summer with Kobe was enough to ruin him entirely.

NBASTATMAN
05-24-2019, 12:02 AM
Tatum was the biggest tragedy. Looked like such a promising player last year. One summer with Kobe was enough to ruin him entirely.

Im thinking the biggest tragedy is the GREEK FREAK.. What was he thinking when he went 1 against 4 when his team was only down 2 I believe?

MAMBA MENTALITY SHIT THE BED ONCE AGAIN

Artillery
05-24-2019, 12:15 AM
Im thinking the biggest tragedy is the GREEK FREAK.. What was he thinking when he went 1 against 4 when his team was only down 2 I believe?

MAMBA MENTALITY SHIT THE BED ONCE AGAIN

Kobe got to him too late to permanently stunt his development since he was already an established player. Kobe may have turned him into a choke artist but he'll still have a decent enough career as a regular season player.

Tatum looks like a lost cause though. Could have been a promising player and now he looks like another Derozan(another Kobe disciple)

Cold soul
05-24-2019, 12:18 AM
I see the trolls are having a circle jerk in here with each other sad shit. I see why ISH has so many losers on here and alts it

NBASTATMAN
05-24-2019, 12:22 AM
[QUOTE=Cold soul]I see the trolls are having a circle jerk in here with each other sad shit. I see why ISH has so many losers on here and alts it

Cold soul
05-24-2019, 12:25 AM
Well now that you showed up we def have a jerk in the house.. LATA JERK:lol

Have fun loser! :oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
05-24-2019, 12:32 AM
Have fun ! :oldlol:

ALWAYS.:banana:

34-24 Footwork
05-24-2019, 01:06 AM
OP needs professional help.

The type of dude to actually come up on stalking charges of Kobe's family or some shit.