PDA

View Full Version : MJ on Lebron: "he benefited from a weak conference too long"

Mr. Jabbar
05-22-2019, 02:21 AM
do u agree with his airness?

SpaceJam2
05-22-2019, 02:30 AM
link?

jstern
05-22-2019, 02:34 AM
link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45zAooL19ZE

Mr Feeny
05-22-2019, 09:39 AM
So where does MJ say it? That's Steven A Smith.

FKAri
05-22-2019, 09:47 AM
Lebron's reply:

"He's free to believe what he wants. Just as I'm free to believe that MJ didn't beat anybody who was any good."

Source: (1:09 mark)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsSb0rvHr-s

sportjames23
05-22-2019, 10:04 AM
Lebron's reply:

"He's free to believe what he wants. Just as I'm free to believe that MJ didn't beat anybody who was any good."

Source: (1:09 mark)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsSb0rvHr-s

LOL Lebron is still free to believe in Santa Claus, too, then. :oldlol:

Wally450
05-22-2019, 10:07 AM
MJ benefited from having a better team and coach.

55 wins without him.

FireDavidKahn
05-22-2019, 10:08 AM
MJ is so insecure:oldlol:

PickernRoller
05-22-2019, 10:12 AM
Anyone wanna bring in Phil's feelings on Bran the Fraud?

That great coach wouldn't coach this diva. Not in billion years.

sdot_thadon
05-22-2019, 10:58 AM
I still don't get the need to do this. To act like the west wasn't the better conference while Mj was winning too. You had talent so deep out west that you never knew who'd come out. We always knew the bulls could be penciled into the finals. When the east was tougher? Mj was at home watching the finals with all of us. And Mj also himself played in what was maybe the weakest years of this "weak" east and missed the playoffs twice.

TheCorporation
05-22-2019, 11:06 AM
And MJ dominated the weak East for 3 years in a row
And LBJ dominated the weak East for 8 years in a row

What's the problem

pauk
05-22-2019, 11:31 AM
Benefited... by going 1 vs 11 all the way to Finals instead of losing earlier or even missing playoffs... winning 3 times against amazing Finals teams...

or.....

Suffered... by losing to the actual best team in the playoffs which he could always ONLY meet in the Finals... i mean if Lebron was in the West, he would lose to the correct teams that were actually better at the correct place (Conference Finals)... and he would have won the championship all those times he did win them... he would have been 3 of 3 in the Finals... instead of 3 of 9....

But i mean if he came from the West his Championships would have happened against Horrible (Far Worse) Finals teams.....

So im not sure if that is better....

EAST - Being 3 of 9 but winning against one of the best teams in Finals ever...

WEST - Being 3 of 3 but winning against the weakest Finals teams ever...

AirFederer
05-22-2019, 11:38 AM
Benefited... by going 1 vs 11 all the way to Finals instead of losing earlier or even missing playoffs... winning 3 times against amazing Finals teams...

or.....

Suffered... by losing to the actual best team in the playoffs which he could always ONLY meet in the Finals... i mean if Lebron was in the West, he would lose to the correct teams that were actually better at the correct place (Conference Finals)... and he would have won the championship all those times he did win them... he would have been 3 of 3 in the Finals... instead of 3 of 9....

But i mean if he came from the West his Championships would have happened against Horrible (Far Worse) Finals teams.....

So im not sure if that is better....

EAST - Being 3 of 9 but winning against one of the best teams in Finals ever...

WEST - Being 3 of 3 but winning against the weakest Finals teams ever...
Go write us a new chapter of the Lion Essay or post the MJ flop vid

Uncle Drew
05-22-2019, 11:58 AM
Jordan: ''My era consisted of part time basketball players, part time car salesman.''

SouBeachTalents
05-22-2019, 12:00 PM
Y

Bankaii
05-22-2019, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=SouBeachTalents]Y

ImKobe
05-22-2019, 12:03 PM
I still don't get the need to do this. To act like the west wasn't the better conference while Mj was winning too. You had talent so deep out west that you never knew who'd come out. We always knew the bulls could be penciled into the finals. When the east was tougher? Mj was at home watching the finals with all of us. And Mj also himself played in what was maybe the weakest years of this "weak" east and missed the playoffs twice.

East/West was way more even for most of the 90s. In fact, you needed more wins to make the Playoffs in the East for most of MJ's championship seasons. You needed like 36-41 wins to make the Playoffs in the West in the 90s.

For example, the Western Conference had 6 teams with less than 30 wins in '98 while the East had only one below 30 and 5 below 40 wins.

Lebron has had a Finals run facing ZERO 50+ win teams, the 2013 Eastern Conference only had two 50+ win teams, one of which was the Heat while the West had five and you needed 45 wins just to make the Playoffs vs. 38 in the East.

PickernRoller
05-22-2019, 12:08 PM
Water is wet.