PDA

View Full Version : Bran actively recruiting Kawhi and Butler...

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 10:06 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-free-agency-lebron-james-has-started-recruiting-kawhi-leonard-and-jimmy-butler-to-lakers-report-says/

:facepalm

He's so pathetic.

And the league allows it to push their mutual brand.

Make player the most hatable human being alive and they'll tune in just hoping he loses.

The Mayweather formula.

Run so you can pretend to be great and we'll help you because we know you're not truly that guy.

All for money.

Spurs m8
05-23-2019, 10:10 PM
He's so fvcking pathetic hahahaha

I don't know how anyone stans this guy, theres literally nothing good about him.

What a pathetic cvnt

bigkingsfan
05-23-2019, 10:14 PM
GS was recruiting Durant while playing him.

StrongLurk
05-23-2019, 10:15 PM
He's so fvcking pathetic hahahaha

I don't know how anyone stans this guy, theres literally nothing good about him.

What a pathetic cvnt

Lebron > you

Shogon
05-23-2019, 10:18 PM

LeBron is the only person anyone on this board cares about.

He is the NBA in 2019.

We desperately need a replacement, imo.

On a serious note he's at least 25-33% of the entire fan base, love or hate, at a minimum.

Velocirap31
I read it was bogus according to Rich Paul. Fake news.

E_Stamkos
Dude openly admits it too.

Baffles me how he's so well received. I suppose he jives well with the modern flow of entitlement that you see in kids today.

Such a bitch lol

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 10:20 PM

"Another dude alive is a piece of shit, so who cares if I'm a cowardly piece of shit?"

Great logic.

RRR3
05-23-2019, 10:20 PM

Baffles me how he's so well received. I suppose he jives well with the modern flow of entitlement that you see in kids today.

Such a bitch lol
LeBronto.

StrongLurk
05-23-2019, 10:21 PM
OP is the type of moron who believes anything that conforms to his biases, even if the information has zero sources.

bigkingsfan
05-23-2019, 10:25 PM
"Another dude alive is a piece of shit, so who cares if I'm a cowardly piece of shit?"

Great logic.
Every player does this.

"Curry told Durant in a text message that he could care less about who is the face of the franchise, who gets the most recognition or who sells the most shoes "

Spurs m8
05-23-2019, 10:26 PM
LeBron is the only person anyone on this board cares about.

He is the NBA in 2019.

We desperately need a replacement, imo.

On a serious note he's at least 25-33% of the entire fan base, love or hate, at a minimum.

You are a really stupid cvnt hahaha

FKAri
05-23-2019, 10:27 PM

Such a bitch lol
Americans have been acting like entitled children since the 50's.

StrongLurk
05-23-2019, 10:27 PM
Americans have been acting like entitled children since the 50's.

That's quite a broad generalization.

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 10:28 PM
Every player does this.

"Curry told Durant in a text message that he could care less about who is the face of the franchise, who gets the most recognition or who sells the most shoes "

You Bransvestites are like minions; blindly worship at all cost.

How can you worship a man, especially a loser? Cringe.

bullettooth
05-23-2019, 10:28 PM
LeShortcut at it again! What a pathetic bitch!

:roll:

StrongLurk
05-23-2019, 10:29 PM

Lebron's a loser according to this guy :roll:

Shogon
05-23-2019, 10:30 PM
You are a really stupid cvnt hahaha

If you don't think LeBron accounts for 25% of NBA fans at a bare minimum, you're living in a warped reality. Of course, I already knew that.

I mean, hell, at least... AT LEAST 25% of YOUR posts are about LeBron.

Time for some introspection.

bigkingsfan
05-23-2019, 10:30 PM

I worship Curry. Who is Bran, isn't he the King on GOT?

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 10:32 PM
Lebron's a loser according to this guy :roll:

Says a lot, eh?

I consider myself better than him.

He's that low.

SouBeachTalents
05-23-2019, 10:33 PM
If you don't think LeBron accounts for 25% of NBA fans at a bare minimum, you're living in a warped reality. Of course, I already knew that.

I mean, hell, at least... AT LEAST 75% of YOUR posts are about LeBron.

Time for some introspection.
FTFY

Chuckbe
05-23-2019, 10:37 PM
OP is the type of moron who believes anything that conforms to his biases, even if the information has zero sources.

LeBron said it himself that he's been trying to recruit players since his first stint in Cleveland.

E_Stamkos
05-23-2019, 10:38 PM
Any team with Kawhi becomes an instant competitor.

Those 3 would be a murderous trio...

Shogon
05-23-2019, 10:40 PM
Any team with Kawhi becomes an instant competitor.

Those 3 would be a murderous trio...

I don't see how they sign both. Cap won't allow it.

Sign Kawhi. Trade for AD. lol.

3ball
05-23-2019, 10:51 PM
"Fuc.k team development

Fuc.k teammate development

Fuc.k teamwork development

Fuc.k brand of ball development

Just give me enough supporting talent so I can win now"

^^^ Today's star mentality, started by Lebron... They'd get destroyed by the superior teamwork and brand of prior eras

Wally450
05-23-2019, 10:57 PM
LeShortcut at it again! What a pathetic bitch!

:roll:

So what do you call what Jordan did?

StrongLurk
05-23-2019, 11:00 PM
LeBron said it himself that he's been trying to recruit players since his first stint in Cleveland.

I'm sure he has recruited players before, just like Kobe did as well (mentioned he called guys like Dirk to see if they would join the Laker).

I'm saying there are zero sources that Lebron is trying to recruit Kawhi and Butler.

bullettooth
05-23-2019, 11:08 PM

Win 6 championships. Not lose 6.

FKAri
05-25-2019, 12:18 PM
Try to take control and fail miserably :oldlol:

tpols
05-25-2019, 01:36 PM
hes falling out of the top 10 and into karl malone territory...

i mean seriously, you dont think karl couldve won chips in that east with his help?

hes had to team hop and accrue absurd talent just to get his ass whooped by teams that play better brands of ball.

We all complained about the east in real time but in hindsight it looks even worse... look at derozan, rose, millsap etc. out west. Theyre ****ing garbage and were his best competition while he had MVP and All NBA teammates.

its a disgrace his stans even considered him top 3 all time after the rig.

fiddy
05-25-2019, 02:20 PM
Im going to skip another NBA season because of this mfer :facepalm

PickernRoller
05-25-2019, 02:57 PM

i mean seriously, you dont think karl couldve won chips in that east with his help?

hes had to team hop and accrue absurd talent just to get his ass whooped by teams that play better brands of ball.

We all complained about the east in real time but in hindsight it looks even worse... look at derozan, rose, millsap etc. out west. Theyre ****ing garbage and were his best competition while he had MVP and All NBA teammates.

Text from the bible right here folks.

Anyway we all know Bran's a massive fraud. The biggest fraud the league has ever seen and it's no joke or overexageration to say so when you consider the huge media machine behind him, plus the league's office and the "neutral" analyst class from ESPN, FOX etc...(all vested interested parties in the league).

Fat joke and cancer to everything that came before. And he can't say he didn't have examples. Both Kobe and Duncan did it the right way. Jordan uplifted the shitty ass Bulls... when the going got tough in Cleveland, after getting his sh1t pushed in year after year he RAN, he ran faster than Forest Gump...

Not a Top 10 player, not in a millions years after that collusion and massive fail in 2011. Couldn't even fvcking three-peat and build a dynasty with numerous opportunities on a weak conference. A sad joke. Bailed twice for two rings that went to 7... the list is endless on the fraud.

RRR3
05-25-2019, 05:06 PM

Good god what a meltdown.

RealSkipBayless
05-25-2019, 05:25 PM

Good god what truth. :applause:

:bowdown: :bowdown:

red1
05-25-2019, 06:20 PM

the legacy is already set tbh. his prime is done so I don't think he'll do shit with the lakers unless they land another superstar, which might not happen because of the dysfunction in the front office.

the legacy is set. won three chips. won on both teams he played for as the best player. countless accolades first team all-NBA MVP etc. best player out of all of his peers. countless epic moments in the playoffs including the obvious 1-3 comeback leading his team in all categories. the miami back-to-back repeat being part of an epic 7-game series with the spurs.

the gold standard™ legacy is set

https://singaporesilverag.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/gold-standard.png

90sgoat
05-25-2019, 08:09 PM
^ cringe

:roll: :facepalm