PDA

View Full Version : "I am not afraid of the moment, I enjoy it!" - Kawhi Leonard game 5 press conference

k0kakw0rld
05-24-2019, 12:39 AM
Game 5 Post Game Interview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ2zHZgnQjg)

What a blessing to have such a leader :applause:

warriorfan
05-24-2019, 12:40 AM
That

NBASTATMAN
05-24-2019, 12:42 AM
I thought Kd was the best all around player but KAWHI may be better.. HOPE THEY MEET IN THE FINALS...

ArbitraryWater
05-24-2019, 06:59 AM
he bricked every last shot

went like 0-3 or something to close the game

ImKobe
05-24-2019, 07:02 AM
he bricked every last shot

went like 0-3 or something to close the game

Also missed a FT in crunch time, left the door open but Brogdon had a killer turnover, almost turned the ball over instead of letting the Bucks foul him.

ArbitraryWater
05-24-2019, 07:13 AM
Also missed a FT in crunch time, left the door open but Brogdon had a killer turnover, almost turned the ball over instead of letting the Bucks foul him.

yea

he's basically Kobe but more efficient and plays D

MJistheGOAT
05-24-2019, 07:18 AM
"I'm trying to give my teammates opportunities to shine. I don't need the ball in my hands. I'm not trying to be a dominant ball stopper"

What a guy.

ArbitraryWater
05-24-2019, 07:20 AM
"I'm trying to give my teammates opportunities to shine. I don't need the ball in my hands. I'm not trying to be a dominant ball stopper"

What a guy.

thats pretty much his game tbh

hes not creating for his teammates

aint no shame, he does it well

MJistheGOAT
05-24-2019, 07:23 AM
thats pretty much his game tbh

hes not creating for his teammates

aint no shame, he does it well

Why all the hate?
After the Spurs drama, Kawhi leading Craptors to the finals is a hollywood story.
He destroying KD in the finals would be epic.

I prefer a KD less GS vs Raptors though, win win scenario

ArbitraryWater
05-24-2019, 07:27 AM
Why all the hate?
After the Spurs drama, Kawhi leading Craptors to the finals is a hollywood story.
He destroying KD in the finals would be epic.

I prefer a KD less GS vs Raptors though, win win scenario

what do you mean hate?

I like kawhi. he's a baller

hollywood story? lol

DCL
05-24-2019, 07:56 AM
if you just look at his demeanor and not listen to the words, you can't even tell if he just lost or won. that's kawhi.

ImKobe
05-24-2019, 08:08 AM
yea

he's basically Kobe but more efficient and plays D

So you're saying Kawhi's a better player than Lebron?

paksat
05-24-2019, 08:20 AM

What a guy.

LOL what a jab, no a punch...no an UPPERCUT at L39ron

DocSlam
05-24-2019, 08:34 AM
As long as you have VanVleet to keep things straight, why would you be afraid??

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 08:36 AM
LOL what a jab, no a punch...no an UPPERCUT at L39ron

Damn.

It was.

:roll:

3ball
05-24-2019, 08:46 AM
We the North.. :hammertime:

MJistheGOAT
05-24-2019, 11:19 AM
what do you mean hate?

I like kawhi. he's a baller

hollywood story? lol

Yes, NBA needs a new face and who better than the guy criticized for quitting on Spurs and in a franchise constantly destroyed by media and fans. Then fighting against juggernaut "heel" GSW (with KD).

He would be a lot less manufactured star than no J Giannis.

superduper
05-24-2019, 11:25 AM
We the North.. :hammertime:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

superduper
05-24-2019, 11:29 AM
Kawhi actually does create for his teammates a lot. He just doesn't relegate his playing style to strictly drive and kick over and over and make inefficient passes to force assists to spot up shooters. His game is far too cerebral for that. Kawhi looks to score first and create if he is unable to do so which is the right thing to do because he is capable of scoring every single time he touches the ball, much like KD in that regard.

Also despite the last few misses, Kawhi closed the entire quarter out for us. That's why these arbitrary "<10s in 4th/OT" stats are so dumb. Dude was clutch the entire quarter slowing the offensive pace and controlling it to the speed at which he wanted the game to run.