PDA

View Full Version : So Leonard is hurt, legs busted up and is giving Antekumpo the business?

Walk on Water
05-24-2019, 03:23 AM
Gimpy Leonard, can't elevate or explode without pain. And yet he is finding a way to give Antekempo the business. Whether it's making a 3, drawing a foul, or getting a steal, he is finding a way to get it done.

The guy is almost crippled and he is finding a way to claw back into this series (no pun intended) and now the Raptors have a 3 to 2 lead.

I've always heard all this hype about Antekumpo. But every time that I've watched him, he's airballed free throws, missed wide open jump shots, & has been easily stopped by Leonard. He doesn't have any moves.

Think about it. Leonard is hurt and is ''teaching'' Antekumpo how to play.

MrFonzworth
05-24-2019, 04:59 AM
Its pretty bad at this point.

Dude's parking in handicap spaces and still giving the MVP the business?

Walk on Water
05-24-2019, 06:59 AM

Yea he looks like a banged up terminator on a mission. Unless he

MrFonzworth
05-24-2019, 07:04 AM
Dudes in talks with some of the most highly respected doctors in Canada about getting it amputated and he's out there TORCHING Big Ant. Truly inspiring tale.

FKAri
05-24-2019, 08:06 AM
Dudes in talks with some of the most highly respected doctors in Canada about getting it amputated and he's out there TORCHING Big Ant. Truly inspiring tale.
They might not have to amputate per a 2nd opinion he got from his own doctors. Apparently he's losing trust in The Raptors' medical staff.

Jasper
05-24-2019, 09:49 AM

When Giannis gets the ball he usually has 2-3 more players coming at him.
Don't be stupid.

Shogon
05-24-2019, 09:53 AM
They might not have to amputate per a 2nd opinion he got from his own doctors. Apparently he's losing trust in The Raptors' medical staff.

Wait, wait, wait...

They didn't already install a cybernetic prosthesis?

With the noticeable irregularity in his stride, that can't possibly still be 100% organic tissue!

What a warrior! Holy shit!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Akhenaten
05-24-2019, 11:25 AM
So is he injured or not? If he is what is his injury?

superduper
05-24-2019, 11:33 AM
OP you failed to consider that at least Kawhi did not rupture his vag. That is the most DEVASTATING injury of all. Only a true god would be able to return back 6 months EARLY from such a set back

FKAri
05-24-2019, 11:37 AM
OP you failed to consider that at least Kawhi did not rupture his vag. That is the most DEVASTATING injury of all. Only a true god would be able to return back 6 months EARLY from such a set back
Get your facts straight. It wasn't a ruptured vag that sidelined Kobe. It was a torn achilles. He played on the ruptured vag like a warrior :applause:

superduper
05-24-2019, 11:37 AM
Get your facts straight. It wasn't a ruptured vag that sidelined Kobe. It was a torn achilles. He played on the ruptured vag like a warrior :applause:

GOATbe :rockon:

NBASTATMAN
05-24-2019, 11:56 AM
Kawhi doesnt look injured to me.. He is jumping and running just fine..

superduper
05-24-2019, 12:03 PM
Kawhi doesnt look injured to me.. He is jumping and running just fine..

Did you watch game 4? He was clearly hurt. Obviously no one is 100% at this point of the season but by his body language and facial expression in game 4 you could see that this might be a lingering thing. Hopefully he's fine.

NBASTATMAN
05-24-2019, 12:09 PM
Did you watch game 4?

YEA .. He looked like he hurt his leg.. At one point he was limping with his left leg.. Later on in that same game he started limping on his right.. Ive never seen any documentation on a real injury on Kawhi. Maybe he cant handle pain all that well..

Plenty of guys are playing hurt at this time of year.. He may be hurting but he isnt injured.. BUT EVERYONE IS HURTING .. KAWHI played 60 games this season .. So I dont see any excuses for KAWHI JORDAN

jstern
05-25-2019, 12:55 AM
I just Googled ruptured vag to get a better sense of that injury. It was not that pretty. It's a medical picture, but don't click on the link if you do not have the stomach. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MLWbjSITIug/VjYUxlA5BEI/AAAAAAAAAUA/dI-3UHyC5C0/s1600/g4.jpg