PDA

View Full Version : Beware of volume scorers that don't play defense

SpaceJam2
05-25-2019, 03:35 PM
Melo, Iverson, Jordan, Harden

All in the same class. Volume scorers that needed a defensive anchor to help them look good.

k0kakw0rld
05-25-2019, 05:00 PM

All in the same class. Volume scorers that needed a defensive anchor to help them look good.
Jordan won DPOY idiot. You should be banned for mentioning his name next to these peasants.

SpaceJam2
05-25-2019, 05:18 PM
Jordan won DPOY idiot. You should be banned for mentioning his name next to these peasants.

How come he never led his team as defensive player?

Bron did it. Shaq did. Hakeem...

k0kakw0rld
05-25-2019, 05:23 PM
How come he never led his team as defensive player?

Bron did it. Shaq did. Hakeem...
He's got a hardware that proves at least how great of a defensive player he was. I am not sure about LeBron, sorry.

Also your love for LeBron is making you say stupid shit. Trust me it is not worth it.

andgar923
05-25-2019, 05:34 PM

Retarded post of the week.

Big164
05-25-2019, 05:37 PM
Retardation

LostCause
05-25-2019, 05:55 PM
Add Bron to the list

Without Kuzma pushing him around he'd be just as lost as Tyronn Lue out there

RealSkipBayless
05-25-2019, 05:56 PM
Add Bron to the list

:lol

PickernRoller
05-25-2019, 06:13 PM
Add Bron to the list

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Op didn't last past the first page. As usual.

SpaceJam2
05-25-2019, 07:11 PM
Meltdown from the usual suspects

Answer me this melters:

How come MJ never led his team as the defensive player?

Bron did it. Shaq did. Hakeem did. Duncan did...I'll wait.

LostCause
05-25-2019, 08:13 PM
Meltdown from the usual suspects

Answer me this melters:

How come MJ never led his team as the defensive player?

Bron did it. Shaq did. Hakeem did. Duncan did...I'll wait.

Nice job trying to slide LeBron in with players who actually anchored all time great defenses

Bron never has. So it doesn’t matter. Isaiah Thomas could be your defensive anchor, and your defense won’t be good. Doesnt make him a better defender than Klay Thompson though.

Jordan, on the other hand, has routinely been a fixture on and staple of all-time great defenses. LeBron never has

RRR3
05-25-2019, 08:14 PM
Nice job trying to slide LeBron in with players who actually anchored all time great defenses

Bron never has. So it doesn’t matter. Isaiah Thomas could be your defensive anchor, and your defense won’t be good. Doesnt make him a better defender than Klay Thompson though.

Jordan, on the other hand, has routinely been a fixture on and staple of all-time great defenses. LeBron never has
Some of the Heat teams were absolute lockdown on the perimeter.

bullettooth
05-25-2019, 08:17 PM
Was any of their defence as bad as this guys?!

https://i.giphy.com/media/7Toe9ML7M9aw7Sd3f6/source.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/k5XJ92Lg/jabroni-lames-defense.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/5w2fFuVr3v3E28Pggu/source.gif

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--aVI-onzi--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/o37pqhi8q3pa8klyuvvq.gif

LostCause
05-25-2019, 08:32 PM
Some of the Heat teams were absolute lockdown on the perimeter.

Their best rDRTG (DRTG relative to league average) was -4.4. That's about the same as the Jazz from this year (-4.7)

For reference, during the Big 3 Heats span, the best rDRTG's in the league were the 2011 Celtics and Bulls both at -7.0

-8.0 is where you find the GOAT-tier defenses anchored by Russell, Duncan, Ewing, Jordan/Pippen and Garnett (08 Celtics). I believe the Pistons also have a season or 2 at that level

SamuraiSWISH
05-25-2019, 08:36 PM
Their best rDRTG (DRTG relative to league average) was -4.4. That's about the same as the Jazz from this year (-4.7)

For reference, during the Big 3 Heats span, the best rDRTG's in the league were the 2011 Celtics and Bulls both at -7.0

-8.0 is where you find the GOAT-tier defenses anchored by Russell, Duncan, Ewing, Jordan/Pippen and Garnett (08 Celtics). I believe the Pistons also have a season or 2 at that level
ETHER

The 97 Heat under Riley with Zo might’ve as well ...