PDA

View Full Version : So 1 superstar goes West and doesn't make the Finals, another superstar goes East and

TheMan
05-25-2019, 11:59 PM
makes the Finals on a team nobody really was picking to represent the East?

Dude just keeps getting exposed...his legacy will be trash in no time at all, LOL

:yaohappy:

I should've put the thread title, 1 superstar goes West and doesn't even make the PLAYOFFS :lol

stalkerforlife
05-26-2019, 12:00 AM
LeExposed.

Vino24
05-26-2019, 12:00 AM
Should LeBron have joined the #1 seed in the West like Kawhi did?

RRR3
05-26-2019, 12:02 AM
You were literally just in another thread complaining you’re sick of all the LeBron threads.

34-24 Footwork
05-26-2019, 12:03 AM
Eastern Conference bent over for Kawhi

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Mb9LF5EBaMenM8E/giphy.gif

Dray n Klay
05-26-2019, 12:04 AM
1 Finals down, 7 more to go!

Lets do it Kawhi!

34-24 Footwork
05-26-2019, 12:06 AM
makes the Finals on a team nobody really was picking to represent the East?

Dude just keeps getting exposed...his legacy will be trash in no time at all, LOL

:yaohappy:

I should've put the thread title, 1 superstar goes West and doesn't even make the PLAYOFFS :lol

Make matters worse is that Kawhi treated the conference like a tune-up/recovery season :lol

Look at his expressions. Dude doesn't respect the competition out there at all.

TheMan
05-26-2019, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]You were literally just in another thread complaining you

SomeBlackDude
05-26-2019, 12:07 AM
Make matters worse is that Kawhi treated the conference like a tune-up/recovery season :lol

both bron and kawhi had maintenance seasons where they missed a quarter of the season.

one is in the lottery, the other in the finals.

if people still don't get it...

:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-26-2019, 12:08 AM
Don't talk about Lebron, bro. LeGestapo are extra sensitive right now.

RRR3
05-26-2019, 12:09 AM
both bron and kawhi had maintenance seasons where they missed a quarter of the season.

The Raptors were 17-5 when Kawhi didn’t play. If the Lakers had done similar things when LeBron didn’t play they’d be in the playoffs :confusedshru:

NBASTATMAN
05-26-2019, 12:10 AM
17-5 WITHOUT KAWHI

9-18 WITHOUT LEBRON :roll:

THREAD IS DONE..

LEBRON IS THE GOAT

SomeBlackDude
05-26-2019, 12:11 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]The Raptors were 17-5 when Kawhi didn

egokiller
05-26-2019, 12:12 AM
Trolling

The LeStans deserve it :cheers:

If Kawhi beats GSWs, it's over for Bran's legacy :roll:

It's already over for Bran's legacy. If Curry with no Durant beats Kawhi with his 8 teammates that are supposedly capable of scoring double digits (like every lebron stan claims) then it negates any accomplishment LeBron ever had in any finals series of his.

He's fvcked either way.

and the heat won a championship with wade and no bron.

what is your point, sir?

:confusedshrug:

He has no point. He has to sit there like a double stuff oreo and get ready to take it in from either side. It doesn't matter of GSW or TOR wins, either outcome results in LeBron's legacy going to shit unless KD plays and GSW wins. That's his only chance of us being spared his tasty tears.

RRR3
05-26-2019, 12:12 AM
and the heat won a championship with wade and no bron.

what is your point, sir?

:confusedshrug:
Didn’t know LeBron was on the Heat in 2006.

34-24 Footwork
05-26-2019, 12:13 AM

Kawhi was doing Kawhi things. Came out east to take a break, recover, rest, and play basketball. I don't think even he knew how easy this would be out east :lol

Meanwhile, Demar and Bron......

Pretty sad stuff. Hopefully Kawhi comes back out West for better competition.

TheMan
05-26-2019, 12:13 AM
17-5 WITHOUT KAWHI

THREAD IS DONE..

LEBRON IS THE GOAT
Going On Another Team? Which one? He ain't sticking it out in LA unless he gets Kawhi to join so he can piggyback on him :lol

NBAGOAT
05-26-2019, 12:14 AM
I don

34-24 Footwork
05-26-2019, 12:15 AM
Going On Another Team? Which one? He ain't sticking it out in LA unless he gets Kawhi to join so he can piggyback on him :lol

He wouldn't have joined if he knew that Kawhi and PG wouldn't come. They finessed him to come out West and I think he'll either request a trade or get traded. Dude is getting exposed out West while Kawhi out East

https://media.giphy.com/media/fs66KhB1WXeRNcmLD9/giphy.gif

egokiller
05-26-2019, 12:16 AM
17-5 WITHOUT KAWHI

THREAD IS DONE..

LEBRON IS THE GOAT

Means nothing since both conferences are not equal in talent. A good swing, but an even nicer miss.

Who's up next?

I'll strike your ass out before you even come up to the plate son.

bullettooth
05-26-2019, 12:20 AM

Lets do it Kawhi!
And 6 losses too! Right?!

egokiller
05-26-2019, 12:29 AM
And 6 losses too! Right?!

:roll:

Are stans still stanning that 6 time loser?

TheMan
05-26-2019, 01:03 AM
I have to be frank and admit this thread started as a troll thread BUT if you really think about it, it's disgusting how exposed LeGOAT's legacy becomes...permit me to explain.

During LeGOAT's cute 8 straight NBA Finals run, everyone who wasn't a Branvestite could see the obvious, that the East was hot garbage in comparison to the West. We all knew that the East was lacking in top tier superstar talent, put KD in the East with decent support and I bet he makes the Finals year in and year out...

The very season LeGOAT decides to move out West, he completely misses the postseason and Kawhi leads his team to the Finals out East after failing to make the Finals since 2014, playing in the brutal West and for one of the top NBA franchises and coach :roll: :roll: :roll:

Is it really that impressive to make the Finals 8 years in a row when all you're beating is trash?

I have LeGoat just outside my top 5 GOAT...at this rate, he's out of the top 10 in a few years after KD, Curry and Leonard surpass him in rings :(

2019 has been brutal to LeStans :cry:

sportjames23
05-26-2019, 01:10 AM
LeDisappointment

sdot_thadon
05-26-2019, 01:14 AM
I have to be frank and admit this thread started as a troll thread BUT if you really think about it, it's disgusting how exposed LeGOAT's legacy becomes...permit me to explain.

During LeGOAT's cute 8 straight NBA Finals run, everyone who wasn't a Branvestite could see the obvious, that the East was hot garbage in comparison to the West. We all knew that the East was lacking in top tier superstar talent, put KD in the East with decent support and I bet he makes the Finals year in and year out...

The very season LeGOAT decides to move out West, he completely misses the postseason and Kawhi leads his team to the Finals out East after failing to make the Finals since 2014, playing in the brutal West and for one of the top NBA franchises and coach :roll: :roll: :roll:

Is it really that impressive to make the Finals 8 years in a row when all you're beating is trash?

I have LeGoat just outside my top 5 GOAT...at this rate, he's out of the top 10 in a few years after KD, Curry and Leonard surpass him in rings :(

2019 has been brutal to LeStans :cry:
I have more than a sneaking suspicion that most of you guys here have no clue about legacy and how it works. I'll just throw a tip out here just in case:

Once you accomplish something, it can't be un-accomplished. It's now the past and future events don't exactly affect the past. So in a nutshell 2019 is 2019. 2019 can't change 2018, 2017, 2016, etc.

Wally450
05-26-2019, 01:17 AM
No context in this thread at all.

OP is a *******.

SouBeachTalents
05-26-2019, 01:22 AM
I have more than a sneaking suspicion that most of you guys here have no clue about legacy and how it works. I'll just throw a tip out here just in case:

Once you accomplish something, it can't be un-accomplished. It's now the past and future events don't exactly affect the past. So in a nutshell 2019 is 2019. 2019 can't change 2018, 2017, 2016, etc.
If anything, time only erases flaws and blackmarks on your resume. I bet hardly anyone but serious NBA fans know Kareem missed the playoffs b2b seasons, Shaq got swept 5 times in 6 seasons, Hakeem didn't win a playoff series for 5 years etc. They only remember the accomplishments

sdot_thadon
05-26-2019, 01:30 AM
If anything, time only erases flaws and blackmarks on your resume. I bet hardly anyone but serious NBA fans know Kareem missed the playoffs b2b seasons, Shaq got swept 5 times in 6 seasons, Hakeem didn't win a playoff series for 5 years etc. They only remember the accomplishments
Man most fans don't know half the story about the legends of the past, you're on point. It's these guys who get a little too you know, emotionally involved in rooting against a player to the point they become idiots for all to see and don't even realize it.

Leviathon1121
05-26-2019, 08:16 AM
Man most fans don't know half the story about the legends of the past, you're on point. It's these guys who get a little too you know, emotionally involved in rooting against a player to the point they become idiots for all to see and don't even realize it.
And yet you don

sdot_thadon
05-26-2019, 11:49 AM
And yet you don’t seem to mind the 20 threads we get a day from Simon, interesting.
Where in my post did you gather that, you could have just asked.:biggums:

Troll material is pretty clear and most of the time not worth responses especially the way out there stuff. I'm more annoyed by the guys who try to pass off as knowledgeable fans speaking truth and they're really just a hash above Simon stuff......Simon shit is obviously trolling.

Phoenix
05-26-2019, 11:54 AM

Somebody's been watching endgame lol....

bullettooth
05-26-2019, 12:00 PM
Somebody's been watching endgame lol....

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0KIc7wHAxJMBV5pBp/giphy.gif

sammichoffate
05-26-2019, 12:59 PM

2019 has been brutal to LeStans :cry:Kawhi's run this year> anything LeBron has gone through.

And1AllDay
05-26-2019, 01:01 PM

Lets do it Kawhi!

1 down, 7 to go!

LETS-GO-KAWWWWWW-HIIIIIIIII

I think he can do it :applause: