PDA

View Full Version : who are the Agenda Stans Rooting For in the Finals?

Big164
05-26-2019, 02:09 PM
We know who the Dingo & Leonard fans are going for

*Lebron Agenda Stans

*Kobe Agenda Stans

*Jordan Agenda Stans

* The 1 or 2 KD Stans

FKAri
05-26-2019, 02:12 PM
My agenda has always been to see the complete downfall of the NBA. So Warriors (Rockets winning would obviously have been the dream scenario).

ImKobe
05-26-2019, 02:13 PM
It's lose-lose for Bran stans.

Raptors win - it shows how much of a joke Lebron's Finals runs have been and how he failed to beat the Warriors with better teammates. Not only that, but it would make Lebron the 3rd best SF of his era behind KD and Klaw.

Warriors win - Curry passes Bran in rings and KD ties him. Only redeeming thing about a Warriors win would be Klay/Green winning the FMVP to keep Curry/KD from winning one so they can troll about those guys not even being their team's best players for years to come.

bigkingsfan
05-26-2019, 02:18 PM
Lebron 2016 achievement skyrockets with a GS win.

bullettooth
05-26-2019, 02:19 PM
Toronto for me; getting tired of GSW winning all the time. Everyone likes an underdog too.

Vino24
05-26-2019, 02:19 PM

Raptors win - it shows how much of a joke Lebron's Finals runs have been and how he failed to beat the Warriors with better teammates. Not only that, but it would make Lebron the 3rd best SF of his era behind KD and Klaw.

Warriors win - Curry passes Bran in rings and KD ties him. Only redeeming thing about a Warriors win would be Klay/Green winning the FMVP to keep Curry/KD from winning one so they can troll about those guys not even being their team's best players for years to come.
17-5 without Kawhi. Next

ImKobe
05-26-2019, 02:27 PM
17-5 without Kawhi. Next

All 5 losses were against Playoff teams (Milwaukee, Philly, Indiana, Orlando, Detroit)

Out of the 17 wins, only 4 were against Playoff teams :roll:

So 4 - 5 vs Playoff teams with losses against lower seeds, only redeeming win is the one against GS early in the season, though that's not impressive considering all the teams that beat GS in a blowout @Oracle in the RS.

Vino24
05-26-2019, 02:28 PM
All 5 losses were against Playoff teams (Milwaukee, Philly, Indiana, Orlando, Detroit)

Out of the 17 wins, only 4 were against Playoff teams :roll:

So 4 - 5 vs Playoff teams with losses against lower seeds, only redeeming win is the one against GS early in the season, though that's not impressive considering all the teams that beat GS in a blowout @Oracle in the RS.
5 games vs 17 nice sample size

Stephonit
05-26-2019, 02:43 PM
I'm in the anti-rigging party. This year has been a success. Golden State continues to make the league pay for rigging things against them in 2016 and the Raptors knocked out the Nike manufactured star in Giannis (nothing personal with Giannis I actually like him) which means the appearance of a Canadian team in the finals which is a nightmare scenario for ABC which has been biased and partial in its coverage.

The lesson should be clear. Don't try to rig games. Don't try to influence games. Leave the results be. If not the unforeseen consequences will be worse.

egokiller
05-26-2019, 02:55 PM

They really are fvcked either way. It just makes the 6 finals loses look all that much worse.

And to think that all they had to do was listen. We were right the whole time.

Akeem34TheDream
05-26-2019, 04:22 PM
My agenda has always been to see the complete downfall of the NBA. So Warriors (Rockets winning would obviously have been the dream scenario).
Understandable.

PickernRoller
05-26-2019, 04:40 PM
It's a lose lose for a certain fanbase.

I'm here just chilling man.

Got the 3/9 Hype Train anniversary thread coming up - time flies. Gotta get that one ready in time.

ImKobe
05-26-2019, 04:43 PM
5 games vs 17 nice sample size

?

They were below .500 vs. Playoff teams and lost to a bunch of lower seeds lol. Most of their wins are against shit tier teams like Knicks and Suns.

Objectivity
05-26-2019, 04:44 PM
I am rooting for an exciting competitive series :cheers:

Brujesino
05-26-2019, 04:49 PM
I am rooting for an exciting competitive series :cheers:
Get the hell out of here with that sensible shit.

90sgoat
05-26-2019, 05:10 PM
I'm in the anti-rigging party. This year has been a success. Golden State continues to make the league pay for rigging things against them in 2016 and the Raptors knocked out the Nike manufactured star in Giannis (nothing personal with Giannis I actually like him) which means the appearance of a Canadian team in the finals which is a nightmare scenario for ABC which has been biased and partial in its coverage.

The lesson should be clear. Don't try to rig games. Don't try to influence games. Leave the results be. If not the unforeseen consequences will be worse.

:cheers:

TheMan
05-26-2019, 05:12 PM
Get the hell out of here with that sensible shit.
Lol

Anyways,. Bran Stans on suicide watch, whoever wins, LeBron's legacy takes a major hit. But IMO, worst would be GSWs winning because Curry surpasses LBJ and KD ties him in rings. They still have time to win a couple of more and pretty soon LBJ is out of the top 10 GOAT list :(

Kawhi winning is bad for LeTwinks but we all knew the East was hot garbage : confusedshrug:

SamuraiSWISH
05-26-2019, 05:39 PM
Rooting for the Claw either way.

Wouldn’t be mad if Warriors win without KD however.

If they get Katie back they get immediately extremely unlikable.

sammichoffate
05-26-2019, 06:19 PM
17-5 without Kawhi. Next28-29 w/ LeBron. Next

SamuraiSWISH
05-26-2019, 06:24 PM
28-29 w/ LeBron. Next
Makes the soul burn SLOW

Wally450
05-26-2019, 07:18 PM
I

tpols
05-26-2019, 07:35 PM
i honestly dont care who wins...

the best basketball players are already all here. tons of my favorite players.

i just hope it goes 6/7 and i get to see as many games as possible.

:rockon:

SpaceJam2
05-26-2019, 08:39 PM
28-29 w/ LeBron. Next

28-27 liar

Also

6-12 w/o

Next

sammichoffate
05-26-2019, 11:35 PM
28-27 liar

Also

6-12 w/o

NextLonzo has more trade value than LeBron.

:yaohappy:

stalkerforlife
05-26-2019, 11:37 PM

Great post.

Rigging 2016 led to Durant to GS.