PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi and Steph; Both Guys Beat LeBron by the 1st and 2nd Largest Margin in History

34-24 Footwork
05-28-2019, 07:24 AM
It just hit me. Almost forgot about it.

Kawhi originally beat LeBron by a RECORD Finals margin in 2014.

Then Steph Remixed the Slaughter and beat that man by an even wider margin, Making it the biggest beat down in finals history.

What are your thoughts? For those who watched, which series was more fun to watch?

Which beatdown "felt" closer?

ArbitraryWater
05-28-2019, 07:42 AM
both have their neat little intricacies

in 2014 the AC was mysteriously only working in the Spurs locker, leading to LeBron's cramps at a time the Heat led

in 2018 the infamously worst reffed game ever, out of which came LeBron's injured right hand and the dirty Green eye poke having LeBron's vision tilted for the remainder of the series

so not just did external factors exaggerate the scores, one could argue they turned the series and series momentum.

Objectivity
05-28-2019, 07:53 AM

in 2014 the AC was mysteriously only working in the Spurs locker, leading to LeBron's cramps at a time the Heat led

in 2018 the infamously worst reffed game ever, out of which came LeBron's injured right hand and the dirty Green eye poke having LeBron's vision tilted for the remainder of the series

so not just did external factors exaggerate the scores, one could argue they turned the series and series momentum.

:roll: :roll:

paksat
05-28-2019, 08:00 AM
That's great, just great!

now, no one cares about someone that can't make the playoffs in a real league :sleeping

TheCorporation
05-28-2019, 08:47 AM
LeBron
LeBron
LeBron

TheCorporation
05-28-2019, 08:48 AM

G

LordBron :bowdown:

bigkingsfan
05-28-2019, 09:51 AM
Almost forgot about it.
Yup, people only remember

Allen bang!
Block by James!

FKAri
05-28-2019, 09:52 AM
I guess Lebron is the benchmark. Thanks OP.

sportjames23
05-28-2019, 09:57 AM
I guess Lebron is the benchmark. Thanks OP.

For modern day losing? Yes.

LostCause
05-28-2019, 10:00 AM

:facepalm

NBA Finals momentum turning AC

I guess every team in the league should hit up the Spurs to see what sort of AC they use, huh?

Also you have to be joking with the 2018 shit and believing that "turned the series and series momentum"

sportjames23
05-28-2019, 10:05 AM

How come Lebron was the only one to get cramps then? No other Heat player cramped out. :oldlol:

Hey Yo
05-28-2019, 10:35 AM
How come Lebron was the only one to get cramps then? No other Heat player cramped out. :oldlol:
you can see the dumb-assery oozing out of the above post.

"How come I'm sweating and you're not?"

"How come my foot fell asleep and yours didn't?"

"How come I have an upset stomach and you don't? We ate the same thing"

:roll: :roll: :roll:

sportjames23
05-28-2019, 10:39 AM

Was Lebron in the same locker room as his teammates? Did he not warm up like them? So he's the ONLY Heat member to cramp up?

See why we keep clowning you stans?

Vino24
05-28-2019, 10:40 AM
thoughts on 2016?

TheCorporation
05-28-2019, 10:41 AM
Was Lebron in the same locker room as his teammates? Did he not warm up like them? So he's the ONLY Heat member to cramp up?

https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png

TheCorporation
05-28-2019, 10:41 AM

Yeah but

Vino24
05-28-2019, 10:42 AM
this guy's posting career is a meme now :oldlol:

TheCorporation
05-28-2019, 10:49 AM
this guy's posting career is a meme now :oldlol:

:lol :lol

Hey Yo
05-28-2019, 10:49 AM

Didn't you do the the same amount of pushups I did?? Why am I sweating and you're not??

Didn't you eat the same food I did that upset your stomach?? Why didn't I get an upset stomach??

Weren't you sitting the same way I was when your foot fell asleep?? Why didn't my foot fall asleep??

Can't believe you actually think everyone in the worlds bodies should react the same way under the same circumstances / conditions.

You just exposed yourself hardcore, chico. You're now neck and neck with superdumbass as the ones with the lowest IQ's

TheCorporation
05-28-2019, 11:04 AM
Didn't you do the the same amount of pushups I did?? Why am I sweating and you're not??

Didn't you eat the same food I did that upset your stomach?? Why didn't I get an upset stomach??

Weren't you sitting the same way I was when your foot fell asleep?? Why didn't my foot fall asleep??

Can't believe you actually think everyone in the worlds bodies should react the same way under the same circumstances / conditions.

You just exposed yourself hardcore, chico. You're now neck and neck with superdumbass as the ones with the lowest IQ's

Probably the same guy :lol

dazzer87
05-28-2019, 11:10 AM
How embarrassing.....hold records for the two biggest finals blow out.......LeGoat.....:facepalm

ArbitraryWater
05-28-2019, 02:53 PM

Thats an irrelevant question.

The fact is LeBron cramped, and they didnt have an AC in the locker room.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-28-2019, 02:56 PM

Good point.

How come you suck **** and we don't?

34-24 Footwork
05-28-2019, 03:10 PM
How embarrassing.....hold records for the two biggest finals blow out.......LeGoat.....:facepalm

Crazy. Both players beat the living dog shit out of Lebron in "Lebron's era".

Crazy stuff.