PDA

View Full Version : You can't leave your original team to chase rings in your prime and be top 10...

stalkerforlife
05-28-2019, 11:52 AM
That's the rule.

Not only was the rule broken, it was taken a step further and utterly shit on.

You can't leave your original team in your prime to chase rings by...

Joining a FMVP in his prime on HIS team
Joining two other top 10 players in their primes
Joining the best player in an already disgustingly weak conference

And it was done TWICE by the SAME damn player.:roll:

LMFAO @ that GOAT talk.

You can't even be top 10.

Objectivity
05-28-2019, 11:57 AM
THE GOAT STANDARD :roll:

SomeBlackDude
05-28-2019, 12:00 PM
hilarious thing is that kd saw that and was like 'oh yeah, bitch? lemme show you how to really do it.'

sweet poetic justice.

:applause:

Dray n Klay
05-28-2019, 12:02 PM
Like how Kobe left the Hornets to join the Lakers on draft night to chase rings with Shaq?

stalkerforlife
05-28-2019, 12:05 PM
Like how Kobe left the Hornets to join the Lakers on draft night to chase rings with Shaq?

Never played for Hornets.

Was a 13th pick.

I don't think any 13th pick in history was worried about chasing rings. :roll:

They just hoped to be a rotational player their rookie season.

PickernRoller
05-28-2019, 12:08 PM
hilarious thing is that kd saw that and was like 'oh yeah, bitch? lemme show you how to really do it.'

sweet poetic justice.

Kinda funny KD's first two rings come from a quick gentleman sweep and a sweep putting up monstrous numbers against the fraud.... which is how it should be when you stack the deck to the brim.

The fraud in 2011 on the other hand, choked like no one in history.

It's the biggest joke ever to consider this fraud anywhere in the Top 10. The media propaganda is helluva drug.... but they can brainwash for worse - like actual war in foreign lands so..... what the analysts in ESPN and Fox Sports do is childs play...

One thing is contant - there is an endless supply of sheep.

Dray n Klay
05-28-2019, 12:08 PM
Never played for Hornets.

Was a 13th pick.

I don't think any 13th pick in history was worried about chasing rings. :roll:

They just hoped to be a rotational player their rookie season.

Ever heard of manipulating your draft position by tanking the pre draft workouts?

Yes, the truth hurts. I’m here for you.

SomeBlackDude
05-28-2019, 12:16 PM

karma took steroids that year.

dude teams up with a fmvp, another franchise player, promises miami 8 rings... goes on to be outscored by jason terry coming off the bench in the finals.

pure humiliation.

sweet poetic justice.

superduper
05-28-2019, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=Dray n Klay]Ever heard of manipulating your draft position by tanking the pre draft workouts?

Yes, the truth hurts. I

bigkingsfan
05-28-2019, 12:26 PM
Yup, that's why he won a championship for the team that drafted him over 73 win team with the unanimous MVP.

stalkerforlife
05-28-2019, 12:27 PM
Even worse, his direct counterpart has won 4 FMVP awards on him.

Wtf?

stalkerforlife
05-28-2019, 12:28 PM
Yup, that's why he won a championship for the team that drafted him over 73 win team with the unanimous MVP.

2016 was rigged.

Over in 5 and NBA needed more revenue.

85 million was made for two more games.

bigkingsfan
05-28-2019, 12:33 PM
2016 was rigged.

Over in 5 and NBA needed more revenue.

85 million was made for two more games.
Of course it was rigged, the NBA has been rigged for awhile now. Everyone knows the Kings won the 2002 Championship.

stalkerforlife
05-28-2019, 12:37 PM
Of course it was rigged, the NBA has been rigged for awhile now. Everyone knows the Kings won the 2002 Championship.

The Queens were given a fair chance.

Never had their best player (Thus far) suspended.

Then have two starters get injured while trying to cover for suspended player.

Suspending such a player has never and likely may never happen again in the finals.

FKAri
05-28-2019, 12:38 PM
Rings were chasing him. He could feel them getting close in Cleveland so he went into hiding in lottery, small market, Miami. They found him there though after just 2 seasons. He the went back to Cleveland because there's NO WAY they could come there with that city's historically impregnable ring defense system... but they found him there too.

Despite the city's awesome defense, a unanimous MVP protecting Him along with his 73 team win, the ring repellent J.R. Smith, and winning the war on 3 of 4 fronts vs The Rings...they lost the gate. The Rangz flooded in. Lebron was captured once again.

stalkerforlife
05-28-2019, 12:40 PM
Rings were chasing him. He could feel them getting close in Cleveland so he went into hiding in lottery, small market, Miami. They found him there though after just 2 seasons. He the went back to Cleveland because there's NO WAY they could come there with that city's historically impregnable ring defense system... but they found him there too.

Despite the city's awesome defense, a unanimous MVP protecting Him along with his 73 team win, the ring repellent J.R. Smith, and winning the war on 3 of 4 fronts vs The Rings...they lost the gate. The Rangz flooded in. Lebron was captured once again.

:roll:

bigkingsfan
05-28-2019, 12:41 PM
The Queens were given a fair chance.

Never had their best player (Thus far) suspended.

Then have two starters get injured while trying to cover for suspended player.

Suspending such a player has never and likely may never happen again in the finals.
Don't try to contradict yourself brah, not a good look.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415557

stalkerforlife
05-28-2019, 12:46 PM

The fix was much worse in 2016.

That's the point.

No contradiction.

stalkerforlife
05-28-2019, 12:47 PM

That's the point.

No contradiction.

And you saving my posts is creepy.

bigkingsfan
05-28-2019, 12:50 PM
And you saving my posts is creepy.
You ever heard of google, it took me 30 secs to find it. I remember you posting it before.

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=stalkerforlife+2002+rigged&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

That's the point.

No contradiction.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3k0dxzUQoj984/giphy.gif

PickernRoller
05-28-2019, 12:53 PM
Not really... we all know you're a top tier creep. First hand experience. Justin's right.

bigkingsfan
05-28-2019, 12:58 PM
Not really... we all know you're a top tier creep. First hand experience. Justin's right.
Post location for everyone on ish to see, gets mad when people see it. :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
05-28-2019, 01:00 PM

So you stalk that man?

Yikes.

What's wrong with you?

bigkingsfan
05-28-2019, 01:06 PM
So you stalk that man?

Yikes.

What's wrong with you?
You could say we're all stalking each other by being on a public message board.

stalkerforlife
05-28-2019, 01:07 PM
You could say we're all stalking each other by being on a public message board.

Would you put cameras in your bathroom to watch guests?

TheMan
05-28-2019, 01:09 PM
Kinda funny KD's first two rings come from a quick gentleman sweep and a sweep putting up monstrous numbers against the fraud.... which is how it should be when you stack the deck to the brim.

It's the biggest joke ever to consider this fraud anywhere in the Top 10. The media propaganda is helluva drug.... but they can brainwash for worse - like actual war in foreign lands so..... what the analysts in ESPN and Fox Sports do is childs play...

One thing is contant - there is an endless supply of sheep.
Have some faith in you're fellow man, mate.

Recent poll came out asking normal everyday Joes who is the GOAT and MJ got almost 70% of the vote...LeFraud was a distant second at 10% :yaohappy:

Obviously people can be rather easily fooled by the agenda driven fake news media but in this instance, we ain't THAT stupid :lol Nearly everyone can see LeFraud for who he is, a stat padding colluding coward. :applause:

PickernRoller
05-28-2019, 01:10 PM

But I didn't get mad. I was just kind of surprised you caught an edit of mere seconds and you felt the need to bring it up.... (obviously not meant to be public).

By the time you realized where the location was you had already made the mistake of running your mouth.

Total creep.

LostCause
05-28-2019, 01:13 PM

Lmao

bigkingsfan
05-28-2019, 01:17 PM
But I didn't get mad. I was just kind of surprised you caught an edit of mere seconds and you felt the need to bring it up.... (obviously not meant to be public).

By the time you realized where the location was you had already made the mistake of running your mouth.

Total creep.
Better stay away from online message boards because your IP are logged the moment you sign up for an account, the mods already have this info.

Like who the fk cares if someone has your zip code. It's not like Simon finding out Warriorsfan precise location. :oldlol:

TheCorporation
05-28-2019, 01:23 PM

:eek: :eek:

PickernRoller
You can't wiggle out of this one. You had a choice - to keep your mouth shut considering the obvious or run it...

We all know which one you chose.

tpols
Even worse, his direct counterpart has won 4 FMVP awards on him.

Wtf?

His legacy is in a free fall...

At this point all he has are Karl Malone esque totals.

TheCorporation
05-28-2019, 01:24 PM

Ouch :lol

SouBeachTalents
05-28-2019, 01:24 PM
His legacy is in a free fall...

At this point all he has are Karl Malone esque totals.

sdot_thadon
05-28-2019, 03:05 PM
IMO

Agreed although i think your opinion is garbage.

BigTicket
05-28-2019, 03:30 PM
So no LeBron, Shaq, Wilt and Kareem in your top 10 then. Which 4 players do you put above them ?

red1
05-28-2019, 03:34 PM
the legacy is set. you guys just need to stop hating and start accepting.

http://n.sinaimg.cn/sinacn/20170816/35c1-fyixiay7967688.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2ytp3r6.jpg

SamuraiSWISH
05-28-2019, 03:44 PM
karma took steroids that year.

dude teams up with a fmvp, another franchise player, promises miami 8 rings... goes on to be outscored by jason terry coming off the bench in the finals.

pure humiliation.

sweet poetic justice.

That June was absolutely hilarious. I remember that was the first year Bruce Blitz when he used to post here began to actively hate and become critical of his former boo thang.

SamuraiSWISH
05-28-2019, 03:45 PM
the legacy is set. you guys just need to stop hating and start accepting.

http://n.sinaimg.cn/sinacn/20170816/35c1-fyixiay7967688.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2ytp3r6.jpg
Damn MJ doubled his nearest competitor ... and he was retired the last two years of his prime :eek: and the 1999 team was splintered due to the GM too early :eek:

red1
05-28-2019, 03:46 PM
Damn MJ doubled his nearest competitor ... and he was retired the last two years of his prime :eek: and the 1999 team was splintered due to the GM too early :eek:
that's good for him :applause:

definitely another top-2 player all-time.

SamuraiSWISH
05-28-2019, 03:53 PM
that's good for him :applause:

definitely another top-2 player all-time.
Mike is Top 1

Hey Yo
05-28-2019, 03:58 PM
That's why his last 3 rings don't count. No other top 10 player quit in their prime for 2yrs to rest up mentally and physically.

red1
05-28-2019, 03:59 PM
Mike is Top 1
I'm fine with that.

Mike is the GOAT of his era and the goat overall.

Lebron is the GOAT of the modern era meaning starting from the '99/ '00 season.

stalkerforlife
05-28-2019, 04:37 PM
So no LeBron, Shaq, Wilt and Kareem in your top 10 then. Which 4 players do you put above them ?

Of course not Bran.

Shaq - Wasn't ring chasing. Had a better team in Orlando. No one knew how Kobe would turn out as a 13th pick.

Wilt - He was 32 when he went to LA. Does NOT count.

Kareem - Won a title with his original team before he went to LA and was nearing 30.

Why troll?

It's boring.

Be genuine.

It's invigorating.

Vino24
05-28-2019, 04:39 PM
op is still shook from 2016 :oldlol: