PDA

View Full Version : Get your bets in boys raps in 6

Bronbron23
05-30-2019, 08:57 AM
Without kd this isn't gonna be a cake walk for the warriors. The raps will be the best defence the warriors have faced. Raps will do two things constantly that the rockets and blazers didn't. They'll switch pretty much everything off the screens(which they have the pieces to do) and they won't double Steph off of the screens. If Steph gets a switch on to a slower big like gasol or ibaka they'll play the three and run him off the line preferably to his weak hand. This is how Cleveland bothered Steph and beat the warriors in 16. Toronto will do the same and shock the world.

Other good bets are Steph to score under the line which is 32 right now. If the raps play him like this which I believe they will I don't see him scoring more than 27. He's had a long layoff too so he may be a bit Rusty.

Take the under on the Total score or first half score also. It's at like 215 for the game and 109 for the half. This is gonna be a low scoring series and warriors are on on the he road coming off a long day off. If anything just take the under on the warriors points.

sportjames23
05-30-2019, 09:12 AM
Bookmarked.

Uncle Drew
05-30-2019, 09:15 AM
Bookmarked.
Why, so you can bump it in case he's wrong? You'd think you'd know you'd be the last person to throw old posts at another user, but it's sorry to see your brain isn't functioning properly enough for you to comprehend just that.

sportjames23
05-30-2019, 09:19 AM
Why, so you can bump it in case he's wrong? You'd think you'd know you'd be the last person to throw old posts at another user, but it's sorry to see your brain isn't functioning properly enough for you to comprehend just that.

It was a joke, mutha****a. Lighten up.

Uncle Drew
05-30-2019, 09:21 AM
It was a joke, mutha****a. Lighten up.
So prior to hitting submit you thought that that post was funny or something? I'm not sure what is more pathetic, your word, or your sense of humor.

Jasper
05-30-2019, 09:23 AM
:facepalm :oldlol: :facepalm

sportjames23
05-30-2019, 09:23 AM
So prior to hitting submit you thought that that post was funny or something? I'm not sure what is more pathetic, your word, or your sense of humor.

I do know that you thinking I give a **** what your punkass thinks is more pathetic, tho.

Have a nice day, bitch. :banana:

Uncle Drew
05-30-2019, 09:27 AM
I do know that you thinking I give a **** what your punkass thinks is more pathetic, tho.

Have a nice day, bitch. :banana:
I would insult you back, but insulting you has no meaning anymore. You've already done it yourself. You couldn't keep the one thing worth value in your life: your word. A man whom can not keep his word, is no man at all.

Bronbron23
05-30-2019, 10:20 AM
Bookmarked.
That's fine. If I end up being wrong I'll own it unlike alot of people on here who just deflect and make up excuses. Most people on here are to chicken shit to even make predictions In fear of being wrong. They just wait until after the fact and then talk shit. If I'm wrong so what. It won't be the first time or the last although I havent been wrong with my betting predictions yet on here so we'll see.

Manny98
05-30-2019, 11:04 AM
Warriors are sweeping the Craptors :banana:

3ball
05-30-2019, 11:25 AM
Raps have better players

Kawhi > Curry..... . Lowry = Klay....... Draymond > Siakam (but Siakam has potential to match him)

After that, it's all raps:

danny green, gasol, ibaka

>

iggy, looney, livingston

FKAri
05-30-2019, 11:30 AM
Green, Lowry, Gasol, Siakam, Powell, and FVV hitting their 3's will decide this series. If these guys collectively shoot over 50% from 3, Raptors win. Otherwise they lose.

superduper
05-30-2019, 11:32 AM
Raps are gonna wreck these over rated clowns :rockon:

3ball
05-30-2019, 11:38 AM
Green, Lowry, Gasol, Siakam, Powell, and FVV hitting their 3's will decide this series. If these guys collectively shoot over 50% from 3, Raptors win. Otherwise they lose.
I disagree somewhat

Warriors win a shootout regardless of how well the raps shoot

Raps must disrupt and tame the Warriors offense to win.. at the end of the series, the raps only win if we can say that curry and/or klay didn't quite shoot as well as they normally do

they need to solve the Warriors' offense... A tall task, but they seem to have the personnel to do it - more than Bron did in 16'.. :confusedshrug:... Otoh, kyrie went off, so the raps cast does need to produce/shoot well too.. it's both I guess

FKAri
05-30-2019, 04:59 PM
I disagree somewhat

Warriors win a shootout regardless of how well the raps shoot

Raps must disrupt and tame the Warriors offense to win.. at the end of the series, the raps only win if we can say that curry and/or klay didn't quite shoot as well as they normally do

they need to solve the Warriors' offense... A tall task, but they seem to have the personnel to do it - more than Bron did in 16'.. :confusedshrug:... Otoh, kyrie went off, so the raps cast does need to produce/shoot well too.. it's both I guess
On average the Warriors win a shootout. But of course it has to do with how well the other team shoots. FVV shot 87% from 3 in the last couple games of the ECF. Him and the role players making shots is a big part of why the Raptors are here. Will FVV continue to shoot like that? But that's what the Bucks were thinking after he lit them up in g5 only to light them up even worse in g6.

Vino24
05-30-2019, 05:02 PM
Curry and Klay are going to prove to 3ball this series why 3pts is better/more than 2pts :oldlol:

And1AllDay
05-30-2019, 05:07 PM
Bookmarked.

Yes bookmarked

https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png

3ball
05-30-2019, 05:08 PM
On average the Warriors win a shootout. And of course it has to do with how well the other team shoots. FVV shot 87% from 3 in the last couple games of the ECF. Him and the role players making shots is a big part of why the Raptors are here.
Good teamwork and shooting from role players put pressure on the bucks and wore them down a little (blunted their attack)

So the bucks' attack was blunted from being on their heels/worn down by raptor teamwork/shot-making....

But the Raptor defense also nullified the Bucks' offense, which boosted the raptor offense - it's like a boxer that has gotten real comfortable because he knows he can handle the opponent's attack - that was the raptors in the ECF (and the Spurs in the 14' Finals)

And1AllDay
05-30-2019, 05:08 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/26xBGekbXJHY8KpUY/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/26xBGekbXJHY8KpUY/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/26xBGekbXJHY8KpUY/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/26xBGekbXJHY8KpUY/giphy.gif