PDA

View Full Version : I just got a phone call from some guy about a job offer

Patrick Chewing
05-30-2019, 07:43 PM
Weirdest thing ever. I was at home feeding my goldfish and my home phone rang, so I picked it up. I couldn’t understand the gentleman that well, but he just seemed rather excited and kept asking me if I had a good time last night at the bar. He kept thanking me for the opportunity and kept asking me when he could start and all that. You could imagine the state of confusion that I was in, that I didn’t realize I overfed Patricio my goldfish. I thought it was a crank call or someone within the government playing a joke on me. I hung up and immediately called my father to tell him about what happened.

This is going to be a weird summer.

Im so nba'd out
05-30-2019, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]Weirdest thing ever. I was at home feeding my best friend(goldfish) and my home phone rang, so I picked it up. I couldn

ArbitraryWater
05-30-2019, 11:42 PM
funny, but why not mention the beer promotion more?

DaHeezy
05-31-2019, 12:13 AM
I have his contacts. Give me your email. I'll send over.

Patrick Chewing
05-31-2019, 12:06 PM
I have his contacts. Give me your email. I'll send over.

I don’t want to be involved in whatever type of pyramid scheme this is.

And even if this is true that the poor guy was given my number by accident or deliberately by probably some low-life degenerate tequila-drinking Mayan savage, there is very little I can do to help. I hope the poor guy can find honest work out there in the craft beer field or wherever.

DaHeezy
05-31-2019, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]I don

Bosnian Sajo
05-31-2019, 12:32 PM
Good looking out. Give me your email though. I'd like to etransfer you $0.75 to get a new goldfish

:facepalm

DaHeezy
05-31-2019, 12:38 PM
:facepalm

This idiot isn't even following the comedy trail. If you don't understand what's happening go back to your cave moron :lol

Bosnian Sajo
05-31-2019, 12:47 PM
This idiot isn't even following the comedy trail. If you don't understand what's happening go back to your cave moron :lol

No, it's just that you're so unfunny it's cringeworthy.

"Oh let me etransfer you 75 cents (because you overfed your goldfish)"

It's legit embarrassing.

DaHeezy
05-31-2019, 12:49 PM

It's legit embarrassing.

Like I said, if you don't understand the comedy trail, stay back in your cave. Lol, no need to ruin another thread over an obsession of me

tomtucker
06-01-2019, 11:12 AM
is the fish okay ? :(

Patrick Chewing
06-01-2019, 12:37 PM
is the fish okay ? :(

Poor Patricio didn

egokiller
06-01-2019, 08:20 PM

It's legit embarrassing.
:roll:

SpaceJam2
06-02-2019, 04:56 AM
Like I said, if you don't understand the comedy trail, stay back in your cave. Lol, no need to ruin another thread over an obsession of me

:lol

Draz
06-02-2019, 12:19 PM
You mean prank call? I never heard crank call before other than my grandparents saying it always thought they were saying it wrong

Nanners
06-02-2019, 12:23 PM
wow yet another great post thats totally not already played out... also I love the joke about having a home phone line