PDA

View Full Version : Whats Pop thinking right now...

Big164
05-31-2019, 11:46 AM
Trades away Kawhi & Green to Raptors, gets Trash Brother in return.

Raptors make Finals

Gotterdammerung
05-31-2019, 11:50 AM
Waiting for the off-season so the Spurs can re-sign Leonard to a max contract.

Kawhi wins the 2019 Finals MVP but trolls Canada.

In the end, Pop laughs at us all.
:oldlol:

Cold soul
05-31-2019, 12:05 PM
Waiting for the off-season so the Spurs can re-sign Leonard to a max contract.

Kawhi wins the 2019 Finals MVP but trolls Canada.

In the end, Pop laughs at us all.
:oldlol:

That

bigkingsfan
05-31-2019, 12:08 PM
Probably what to eat for lunch.

Xiao Yao You
05-31-2019, 12:29 PM
Probably wishes he'd demanded Siakam in return

Bosnian Sajo
05-31-2019, 12:40 PM

This.

FKAri
05-31-2019, 12:55 PM
How to remove Trump from office.

brooks_thompson
05-31-2019, 01:11 PM
He's probably wondering if it's too soon to get back in the game after meeting a young 50-year old beauty

r0drig0lac
05-31-2019, 01:28 PM
How to remove Trump from office.
ding ding

BarberSchool
05-31-2019, 01:56 PM
He's probably wondering if it's too soon to get back in the game after meeting a young 50-year old beautyMost likely so far. :cheers:

But imagine how difficult it must be, when you look like the guy in the nursing home, who attempts to bite people as they walk by ....

Haymaker
05-31-2019, 03:12 PM

I believe Masai initially offered a package of Siakam, OG and filler/picks but Pop wanted back a "star". :facepalm He could've traded Kawhi to any other team and gotten back a better package.

bizil
05-31-2019, 05:56 PM
The Spurs ego did them in. Instead of trusting Kawhi's knowledge of his own body, they doubted him and low key shamed him. Parker and Ginobli KNEW their best day were behind them. BUT with Kawhi, they could still be in the hunt for rings. So they wanted to rush him back TO BENEFIT THEM primarily!!

If they were much younger players in their prime, I think they would have been more patient. Pop enabled them to do it, HELL might have encouraged them to do it. Guys like G Hill RUINED their prime years by rushing back too soon. And NOT listening to their bodies! Kawhi wasn't going to play that game! So he said **** THE SPURS and rightfully so!

Pop is thinking DAMN we ****ed up!!! Kawhi in place of DeRozan on that Spurs team would be WAY BETTER of course! They would have been a possible WCF Finals type of team.

Nikola_
05-31-2019, 06:03 PM
Purdue for Rodman was worse

Bosnian Sajo
05-31-2019, 09:03 PM
I believe Masai initially offered a package of Siakam, OG and filler/picks but Pop wanted back a "star". :facepalm He could've traded Kawhi to any other team and gotten back a better package.

Not true. Spurs wanted Derozan/Anuoby/Siakam, but Kawhi value had already fallen since he only had 1 year on his contract and made it well known he wanted to be in LA, so Toronto got him for cheap.

FireDavidKahn
06-01-2019, 10:12 AM
Pop doesn't give a shit. He only cares about his own team.

Spurs m8
06-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Leonard didn't want to be there and became full cancer.

Where were you last season?

This is exactly why I don't talk spurs on this forum....its painful hahahah

sdot_thadon
06-01-2019, 06:58 PM
pop is an honorary warrirors assistant coach right now :rolleyes:

Haymaker
06-01-2019, 09:34 PM
The Spurs ego did them in. Instead of trusting Kawhi's knowledge of his own body, they doubted him and low key shamed him. Parker and Ginobli KNEW their best day were behind them. BUT with Kawhi, they could still be in the hunt for rings. So they wanted to rush him back TO BENEFIT THEM primarily!!

If they were much younger players in their prime, I think they would have been more patient. Pop enabled them to do it, HELL might have encouraged them to do it. Guys like G Hill RUINED their prime years by rushing back too soon. And NOT listening to their bodies! Kawhi wasn't going to play that game! So he said **** THE SPURS and rightfully so!

Pop is thinking DAMN we ****ed up!!! Kawhi in place of DeRozan on that Spurs team would be WAY BETTER of course! They would have been a possible WCF Finals type of team.

Nah, Kawhi and his uncle wanted out of SA. It's understandable, SA is a shitty city and he already won a ring and fmvp. He was a made man and wanted to capitalize on that by moving to a bigger market and make money. He could've been straight with Pop about it all but decided to milk his injury and create drama to keep from playing with the Spurs.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-01-2019, 09:39 PM
Nah, Kawhi and his uncle wanted out of SA. It's understandable, SA is a shitty city and he already won a ring and fmvp. He was a made man and wanted to capitalize on that by moving to a bigger market and make money. He could've been straight with Pop about it all but decided to milk his injury and create drama to keep from playing with the Spurs.

I wouldn't argue that, but the poster you quoted is 100% correct.

Gino/Parker with Pop's blessing handled it...terribly. Hell Kawhi still looks gimpy.

When Parker claimed his injury was "far worse", and that Kawhi could play? Was the moment Kawhi said f*ck em. A compromise was off the table.

Spurs m8
06-02-2019, 08:05 AM

Lol I hate these dumb NBA fans who read one side of a story, treat it like its gospel but dont actually know shit

hold this L
06-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Feels like he should have asked for Lowry and Siakam instead of the two inferior variations. Lowry, LMA, Siakam would have been quite a team if LMA could play the 5.

Loco 50
06-02-2019, 12:56 PM
Lol I hate these dumb NBA fans who read one side of a story, treat it like its gospel but dont actually know shit
No kidding, when DRob calls you out as a punk bitch. You're probably queen of the punk bitches.

Loco 50
06-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Feels like he should have asked for Lowry and Siakam instead of the two inferior variations. Lowry, LMA, Siakam would have been quite a team if LMA could play the 5.
They asked for O.G. and/or Siakam. Toronto didn't bite. Lowry's trash and the Spurs have 3 point guards.

RRR3
06-02-2019, 04:12 PM
They asked for O.G. and/or Siakam. Toronto didn't bite. Lowry's trash and the Spurs have 3 point guards.
Lowry is far from trash.

bigkingsfan
06-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Weren't you White Knighting him all year despite reports he was medically clear by the Spurs organization?

Spurs m8
06-02-2019, 04:25 PM

Omg no....Lowry is terrible

And we have Murray and White, plus they want Mills too.

We also wanted to offload Danny so needed a SG...and Derozan is better than Lowry as well, and it's not even close.

:facepalm

Loco my boy :cheers:

RRR3
06-02-2019, 04:40 PM
DeRozan better than Lowry? :roll:

Stop posting.

Spurs m8
06-02-2019, 05:21 PM
DeRozan better than Lowry? :roll:

Stop posting.

LOL you're a bron stan, living up to your reputation as a simple, stupid fan

Spurs m8
06-02-2019, 05:25 PM
RRR3 would apparently take

14/8/4 with 41% FG

over

21/6/6 with 48% FG

Moron confirmed.

Draz
06-02-2019, 06:24 PM
Siakam is good, but let's see what he produces in the entire series.

Let's not get too hot about him but he has potential. Only 25

The Iron Fist
06-02-2019, 06:53 PM

Well said.

1987_Lakers
06-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Siakam is good, but let's see what he produces in the entire series.

Let's not get too hot about him but he has potential. Only 25

I thought he was younger, some players begin their prime at 25.

Spurs m8
06-02-2019, 07:10 PM
Well said.

No it wasnt well said.

Kawhi didnt want to be there and requested a trade for his own camps selfish reasons.

It wasnt going to work going forward.

Everyone knows Kawhi is better than DeRozan...that isn't the issue here you fvcking stupid cvnts.

Fvck me...this forum is so fvcking stupid hahahah

solar.hands
06-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Hes probably on some vineyard enjoying himself.