PDA

View Full Version : Hereditary

scuzzy
06-01-2019, 06:43 AM
When Peter's mom starts casually chilling in the corner of ceilings, I almost lost it

https://streamable.com/difwp

:milton

imdaman99
06-02-2019, 02:22 AM
This movie was disturbing. But over the top, and I didn't enjoy it. I guess these weak horror movies softened me up over the years :(

Smook A.
06-02-2019, 03:30 AM
Saw it when it came out. When Peter's mom started banging her head on the attic, it freaked the **** out of me. Ending had me super confused, but overall I enjoyed the movie.

scuzzy
06-02-2019, 06:29 AM
This movie was disturbing. But over the top, and I didn't enjoy it. I guess these weak horror movies softened me up over the years :(
I loved it

The acting, soundtrack and cinematography was brilliant imo

Little scenes like then Peter pulled up to his house on the bike and the camera pans to his mom watching from the car. Unsettling

Most demonic possession movies don't put me on edge like Hereditary

Cleverness
06-03-2019, 01:12 AM
terrible movie

half the audience was cracking up laughing during the show - not joking

allergic teenager doesn't take their Epipen with them and eats mystery baked goods at a party... come on. how did she even live past 5? :facepalm

egokiller
06-03-2019, 12:01 PM
This movie was one of the better movies when it came out.

scuzzy
06-03-2019, 01:13 PM
terrible movie

half the audience was cracking up laughing during the show - not joking

allergic teenager doesn't take their Epipen with them and eats mystery baked goods at a party... come on. how did she even live past 5? :facepalm
Charlie was the demon Paimon, invited into her body by her grandmother as a baby

Grams use to breast feed her and somehow gave her a nut allergy as an infant

The nut allergy was the demons way of trying to kill the girl, escape her body and find a normal male host

Paimon influenced her eating the cake, she sort of makes this weird face when eating it but swallows it anyways