PDA

View Full Version : LeBron swept these Raptors, Curry losing a game means he can't measure up..

Gus Hemmingway
06-02-2019, 11:17 PM
Whatever happens the rest of this series is just noise, Curry already couldn't match the Gold Standard of a sweep of these Raptors.

SpaceJam2
06-03-2019, 01:17 AM
Raptors lose to Bron for 3 years in a row
Curry gets a chance to battle LeBron's competition out East and cucks away two games but gets carried in game 2 for a lucky win

fiddy
06-03-2019, 01:27 AM
Nice try. :roll:

SpaceJam2
06-03-2019, 01:30 AM
Imagine being the Raptors and cant win a playoff game versus LeBron in 700 days and then your first game vs Curry you get a playoff win :lol :lol

Cleverness
06-03-2019, 01:31 AM
https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/lebronkawhi.gif

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/LeBron+James+Kawhi+Leonard+NBA+Finals+Game+82-5Bi532CJl.jpg

Gus Hemmingway
06-03-2019, 01:33 AM
https://cdn-sportsinsight.pressidium.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/LeBron-James-2013-Finals-MVP-e1401801908955.jpg

bigkingsfan
06-03-2019, 01:42 AM
Lebron already gave them the blueprint to beat a Durant-less team.

warriorfan
06-03-2019, 01:43 AM
https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/lebronkawhi.gif

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/LeBron+James+Kawhi+Leonard+NBA+Finals+Game+82-5Bi532CJl.jpg

:roll:

Spurs m8
06-03-2019, 02:31 AM
Lebron swept these Raptors

Nek minnit

Beating the warriors wouldn't mean much because the Raps team is stacked with all these players that weren't there last season

SpaceJam2
06-03-2019, 02:40 AM
Lebron already gave them the blueprint to beat a Durant-less team.

QFT

groovemachine
06-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Oh, you mean Curry is 1-1 versus a Kawhi-led team in the finals so far and LePhakkit got swept by a Kawhi-led team in the finals? OP should do their homework...

SomeBlackDude
06-03-2019, 02:37 PM
fun fact- last time bronny sr played a team with kawhi on it, he set the record for worst loss in finals history (total margin of victory, average margin of victory).

that record was broken by bronny himself against the dubs.

in summation- kill yourself, op.

:cheers:

FKAri
06-03-2019, 02:45 PM
fun fact- last time bronny sr played a team with kawhi on it, he set the record for worst loss in finals history (total margin of victory, average margin of victory).

Wow Kawhi did that to Bron? :eek:

Imagine how GOAT Kawhi must be then. Kawhi new GOAT :bowdown: Lebron #2.

tontoz
06-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Did Lebron ever wince when Derozen checked into the game?

superduper
06-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Bran stans are just straight up pathetic with their constant lies and fabricated realities.

Hope your life isn't as trash as your threads.

ImKobe
06-03-2019, 02:50 PM

Series was tied 1 - 1 and Kawhi held Bron to just 14 shots in Game 3 with 4 pts 3 TO in the 4th, all while scoring 29 pts on 90%TS.

24/9 2 stl 2 blk on 69/54/84 splits in 3 straight wins at Bran's house :bowdown:

SomeBlackDude
06-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Series was tied 1 - 1 and Kawhi held Bron to just 14 shots in Game 3 with 4 pts 3 TO in the 4th, all while scoring 29 pts on 90%TS.

24/9 2 stl 2 blk on 69/54/84 splits in 3 straight wins at Bran's house :bowdown:

good gravy. :eek:

https://i.postimg.cc/s200TH2S/cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpt izm2mzmduzzjax.jpg

ArbitraryWater
06-03-2019, 02:55 PM

dang, this bron shit is gettin' real serious for you, innit?

taking on new parts of your life to make up for them deficincies

SomeBlackDude
06-03-2019, 02:59 PM
dang, this bron shit is gettin' real serious for you, innit?

go ahead and factually refute anything i wrote.

innit.

Bankaii
06-03-2019, 04:07 PM

Jesus the cherry picking:oldlol:

The Heat trailed by double digits the entire 4th quarter. If Lebron would

RRR3
06-03-2019, 04:31 PM

Unaccepatable :no:

No encouraging suicide. Ever. You don

aj1987
06-03-2019, 04:53 PM

Yeah, you've never watched a minute of basketball and the libtard cuck who agreed with you is in the same boat as well. :cheers:

FromDowntown
06-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Kawhi Leonard is a big time upgrade over Demar Derozan and Jonas Valanciunas over Marc Gasol is probably close to a wash. Siakam has also improved a ton and Lowry seems to be Lowry.

aj1987
06-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Kawhi Leonard is a big time upgrade over Demar Derozan and Jonas Valanciunas over Marc Gasol is probably close to a wash. Siakam has also improved a ton and Lowry seems to be Lowry.
So, you're saying the '18 Raps and '19 Raps are a wash?

BTW, the Raps were 17-5 without Kawhi, including a win against GSW. KD, Klay, Green, and Curry played that game.

FromDowntown
06-03-2019, 05:11 PM
So, you're saying the '18 Raps and '19 Raps are a wash?

BTW, the Raps were 17-5 without Kawhi, including a win against GSW. KD, Klay, Green, and Curry played that game.

No just the Gasol and Jonas change is a wash

Siakam is ++ this year and Kawhi over Derozan is also ++ this year. Don't you think Toronto is better this year as well?

aj1987
06-03-2019, 05:16 PM
No just the Gasol and Jonas change is a wash

Siakam is ++ this year and Kawhi over Derozan is also ++ this year. Don't you think Toronto is better this year as well?
Hard to tell. I mean they won a game more last season. The Raps were a 59 win team. It's not like they're complete scrubs without Kawhi. That being said, the team also went 17-5 without him, with a blowout win against GSW (and the big 3 playing). The Raptors have always been postseason chokers and the only thing that has changed is LeBron leaving the conference. Heck, if LeBron stayed and the Cavs got, at the least, a decent player, they would've wrecked the Raps (barring injuries) again.

ImKobe
06-03-2019, 06:26 PM
Jesus the cherry picking:oldlol:

The Heat trailed by double digits the entire 4th quarter. If Lebron would’ve scored a lot it would’ve been stat padding, right?

3 straight wins in Kings' Landing is not enough of a sample size?

The Heat were down exactly 10 points in the 4th and Lebron had 3 straight turnovers before he even got another shot up. He had a post-season high 73 touches in that game and only got up 14 shots with two of them coming late in the 4th with the game out of hand.

Yeah, you've never watched a minute of basketball and the libtard cuck who agreed with you is in the same boat as well. :cheers:

You're the one only looking at the boxscore and not the actual game, you said he had a great Finals when in reality he was terrible in 4th quarters with the games still in reach. high FG% sure, but he couldn't get a shot up when it counted.

aj1987
06-03-2019, 06:30 PM
3 straight wins in Kings' Landing is not enough of a sample size?

The Heat were down exactly 10 points in the 4th and Lebron had 3 straight turnovers before he even got another shot up. He had a post-season high 73 touches in that game and only got up 14 shots with two of them coming late in the 4th with the game out of hand.

You're the one only looking at the boxscore and not the actual game, you said he had a great Finals when in reality he was terrible in 4th quarters with the games still in reach.
Except for the FACT that you always claim that he statpadded in the '14 Finals, shit for brains. Get your story straight. You keep cherrypicking G3, in which he was bad, but fail to acknowledge the rest I am objective. I've always said that he was bad in the 4th Q in G3. I still do. However, you have so much Brick *** on your face, you fail to see the facts right in front of you.

ImKobe
06-03-2019, 06:39 PM
Except for the FACT that you always claim that he statpadded in the '14 Finals, shit for brains. Get your story straight. You keep cherrypicking G3, in which he was bad, but fail to acknowledge the rest I am objective. I've always said that he was bad in the 4th Q in G3. I still do. However, you have so much Brick *** on your face, you fail to see the facts right in front of you.

I talked about every single game lol, I even gave him credit for hitting that three in Game 2, despite only scoring 1 point in the last 5 minutes and missing a FT to ice the game. He was terrible in the 4th quarters of Game 1, Game 3 and the other two are irrelevant since the game was over then.

You're the one telling me that his 2014 Finals series (losing by a historic margin) is as good/better than 2nd 3-Peat MJ/Kobe because of his FG% :facepalm . He got outplayed in 3 straight home games by a 3rd year player who was a 13 ppg scorer in the RS/first 3 rounds.

aj1987
06-03-2019, 07:07 PM
I talked about every single game lol, I even gave him credit for hitting that three in Game 2, despite only scoring 1 point in the last 5 minutes and missing a FT to ice the game. He was terrible in the 4th quarters of Game 1, Game 3 and the other two are irrelevant since the game was over then.
How the **** was he terrible in the 4th Q in G1, when the team was within 2 with him in the game and got blown out 16-3 in 4 minutes without him? Are you missing chromosomes by any chance, little one?

You're the one telling me that his 2014 Finals series (losing by a historic margin) is as good/better than 2nd 3-Peat MJ/Kobe because of his FG% :facepalm . He got outplayed in 3 straight home games by a 3rd year player who was a 13 ppg scorer in the RS/first 3 rounds.
I've literally never said that, you Asperger's afflicted Brick turd.

Let me try again.

Yeah, too bad LeBron didn't have Shaq or Pau to bail him out. LeBron got, according to you, outplayed by a HOF player in Kawhi. Brick got outplayed by Austin Croshere. Let that sink in.

Yeah, the margin was so big because the Spurs had a significantly better team than the Heat. Wade arguably had one of his worst series in the PO's ever and Bosh was, well, he was Bosh. Also, lets not forget that Miami was an ancient team.

Oh, and since you obviously have never watched basketball, Miami didn't lose the final 3 games in Miami.

LeBron went out after hitting a shot which put them within two. The game was still winnable. The defense and offense went to complete shit the second LeBron went off the court. A 16-3 run in the Final 4 minutes. The Heat couldn't get a stop and couldn't make a bucket with LeBron off the court.

Are you on acid? When did I say that LeBron's '14 Finals was better than any of Jordan's? However, it's much better than pretty much all of Brick's. Dude averaged 22 PPG on 38% over his first four Finals COMBINED. Brick is a horrific Finals performer and that's a FACT. That's not my opinion.

Also, since you obviously did not even read the OP, I'll post that and some more here:

LeBron only played like 6 minutes a game in the 4th Q's and scored only ~3.5 points. Did his scoring in the first 3 Q's when the games were still within ~15 points. However, according to LOZERUS, if a player tries to score when a team in trailing by 15 with a quarter and a half of basketball, it's stat padding, because apparently the game is already a blowout.

For instance, in his insane and absolutely retarded rambling, he fails to acknowledge the FACT that LeBron brought the Heat back to within 13 with like 8 minutes to go in the 3rd. That's when others started missing and the Spurs went on a 7-0 run.

Game 1 - LeBron single handedly kept the Heat in the game and the minute he goes out, Miami gets blown out. 2 point game with LeBron on the court. The moment he sits, the Spurs go on a 16-3 run in a span of about four minutes. As I said, without LeBron the Heat got torched by the Spurs.

Game 2 - LeBron plays an incredible game and CB comes through in the Clutch with the late 3. Miami barely win though. Even though Bosh came through in the clutch, dude was terrible (as was Wade) and let Duncan destroy him.

Game 3 - LeBron was terrible in the 4th without question. No excuses. Unlike you, I can admit when a player is terrible, you braindead retard.

Game 5 - So, according to you, LeBron was stat padding when he was trying to score midway through the 3rd with the Heat down 15, but he should

Gus Hemmingway
06-03-2019, 07:19 PM
LeBron swept these Raptors with Clarkson, Jeff Green, Nance.

Why is Curry struggling with Klay, Dray, and Iggy?

PickernRoller
06-03-2019, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=aj1987]How the **** was he terrible in the 4th Q in G1, when the team was within 2 with him in the game and got blown out 16-3 in 4 minutes without him? Are you missing chromosomes by any chance, little one?

I've literally never said that, you Asperger's afflicted Brick turd.

Let me try again.

Yeah, too bad LeBron didn't have Shaq or Pau to bail him out. LeBron got, according to you, outplayed by a HOF player in Kawhi. Brick got outplayed by Austin Croshere. Let that sink in.

Yeah, the margin was so big because the Spurs had a significantly better team than the Heat. Wade arguably had one of his worst series in the PO's ever and Bosh was, well, he was Bosh. Also, lets not forget that Miami was an ancient team.

Oh, and since you obviously have never watched basketball, Miami didn't lose the final 3 games in Miami.

LeBron went out after hitting a shot which put them within two. The game was still winnable. The defense and offense went to complete shit the second LeBron went off the court. A 16-3 run in the Final 4 minutes. The Heat couldn't get a stop and couldn't make a bucket with LeBron off the court.

Are you on acid? When did I say that LeBron's '14 Finals was better than any of Jordan's? However, it's much better than pretty much all of Brick's. Dude averaged 22 PPG on 38% over his first four Finals COMBINED. Brick is a horrific Finals performer and that's a FACT. That's not my opinion.

Also, since you obviously did not even read the OP, I'll post that and some more here:

LeBron only played like 6 minutes a game in the 4th Q's and scored only ~3.5 points. Did his scoring in the first 3 Q's when the games were still within ~15 points. However, according to LOZERUS, if a player tries to score when a team in trailing by 15 with a quarter and a half of basketball, it's stat padding, because apparently the game is already a blowout.

For instance, in his insane and absolutely retarded rambling, he fails to acknowledge the FACT that LeBron brought the Heat back to within 13 with like 8 minutes to go in the 3rd. That's when others started missing and the Spurs went on a 7-0 run.

Game 1 - LeBron single handedly kept the Heat in the game and the minute he goes out, Miami gets blown out. 2 point game with LeBron on the court. The moment he sits, the Spurs go on a 16-3 run in a span of about four minutes. As I said, without LeBron the Heat got torched by the Spurs.

Game 2 - LeBron plays an incredible game and CB comes through in the Clutch with the late 3. Miami barely win though. Even though Bosh came through in the clutch, dude was terrible (as was Wade) and let Duncan destroy him.

Game 3 - LeBron was terrible in the 4th without question. No excuses. Unlike you, I can admit when a player is terrible, you braindead retard.

Game 5 - So, according to you, LeBron was stat padding when he was trying to score midway through the 3rd with the Heat down 15, but he should

Vino24
06-03-2019, 10:30 PM
LeBron set the bar. LeBar :pimp:

Jingo
06-04-2019, 03:05 AM
go ahead and factually refute anything i wrote.

innit.
How do you refute "kill yourself"? LeBron clearly means more to you than you let on.

TheCorporation
06-04-2019, 03:28 AM
LeBron set the bar. LeBar :pimp:

LeBar :bowdown:

nashwade
06-04-2019, 03:35 AM
i mean, if curry was any good, the GSW wouldn't have needed signed KD would they?

next question.

bobopenguin
06-04-2019, 07:02 AM
i mean, if curry was any good, the GSW wouldn't have needed signed KD would they?

next question.

if lebron doesnt need a dad, Gloria wouldnt have gone out with rambo and delonte would she?

aj1987
06-04-2019, 08:19 AM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/66c7b251c645b1a3f67c2597ca8ac16a/tenor.gif
I knew that fact were gonna explode your autistic mind, Brick turd.