PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with Kawhi?

Haymaker
06-03-2019, 01:38 PM
So far, the dominant force who carried his team through the ECF is nowhere to be seen. What's up? :oldlol:

FKAri
06-03-2019, 01:41 PM
He's "hurt". Just like we found out Curry was "hurt" when he was sucking balls in the 1st Q. Just like Lebron was when he struggled. The narrative of the "hero baller" must be protected. It is sacred. No but he actually does seem hurt.

dazzer87
06-03-2019, 01:41 PM
one game relax.........

insidehoops
06-03-2019, 01:45 PM
is nowhere to be seen

:biggums:

3ball
06-03-2019, 02:04 PM
Warriors need to win the next 2 games or they lose the series

Assuming no Durant

paksat
06-03-2019, 02:25 PM
34 and 14 is bad now?

da ***

SomeBlackDude
06-03-2019, 02:26 PM
dubs keep throwing doubles and traps his way and he's not as adept as a jordan or wade (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxrweKfFFIs) at reading and beating that type of defense. doesn't have their quickness or handles.

he's gotta play off ball more, post up.

but that prob means kyle lowry has to be the primary facilitator.

so damned if you do, damned if you don't nahmean?

:ohwell:

highwhey
06-03-2019, 02:30 PM
34 and 14 is bad now?

da ***
his defense sucked

but he

3ball
06-03-2019, 02:34 PM
The Warriors will lose any game where both Kawhi and Siakam play up to par

Neither did last night.

And I know Kawhi had 34/14, but sounds like he wasn't aggressive enough against single-coverage or in the 4th... And how da fuc did perennial Finals doormat Klay get 25 points in like 3 quarters?.. so kawhi's D was suspect.

Kawhi simply needs to step it up - with today's spacing and hands-off D, there's no excuses... And I don't think he's hurt.. I think he just looks like that all the time.. anytime he has to play a bunch of games in a row.. he's a bruising style player

Im so nba'd out
06-03-2019, 02:35 PM
dubs keep throwing doubles and traps his way and he's not as adept as a jordan or wade (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxrweKfFFIs) at reading and beating that type of defense. doesn't have their quickness or handles.

:ohwell:
usually, i ignore it but its getting downright comical with the blind hatred, LeBron deniers spew.They dont even bother to try to hide it anymore.

"I'll give credit to anyone....God anyone! except him!" :roll:

FKAri
06-03-2019, 02:36 PM
And I don't think he's hurt.. I think he just looks like that all the time

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bronbron23
06-03-2019, 02:38 PM
So far, the dominant force who carried his team through the ECF is nowhere to be seen. What's up? :oldlol:
He's obviously hurt. He slow as hell and has no explosion what so ever.

3ball
06-03-2019, 02:38 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:
You missed the edit

anytime he has to play a bunch of games in a row.. he's a bruising style player and will look like he's laboring out there. His fatigue shows more than most

90sgoat
06-03-2019, 02:42 PM
He is still injured.

I think unfortunately this injury in his quad will linger his entire career and never be ok.

ImKobe
06-03-2019, 02:45 PM
You know Kawhi's done something right when 34/14/3 is a bad night for him :kobe:

Raptors are up 2 - 0 is Gasol & Siakam show up. Green shut Pascal down.

NBAGOAT
06-03-2019, 03:05 PM
besides the injury just some fatigue. He's been good so far however but fatigue may have got to his jumpshooting last night in the 4th qtr. He's made up for it with ridiculous foul drawing so far.

tpols
06-03-2019, 03:20 PM
The Warriors will lose any game where both Kawhi and Siakam play up to par

Neither did last night.

And I know Kawhi had 34/14, but sounds like he wasn't aggressive enough against single-coverage or in the 4th... And how da fuc did perennial Finals doormat Klay get 25 points in like 3 quarters?.. so kawhi's D was suspect.

Kawhi simply needs to step it up - with today's spacing and hands-off D, there's no excuses... And I don't think he's hurt.. I think he just looks like that all the time.. anytime he has to play a bunch of games in a row.. he's a bruising style player

They were doubling siakam every time in the post...

And intermittently double trapping kawhi with the live dribble on screens. So good luck..

This is the same treatment curry and klay get 30 feet from the hoop even without the ball, but siakam and kawhi don't have GOAT shooting skill to beat the double team over the top, plus their "other guys" aren't as geared to dribbling and playing off the action. GOAT dubs teamwork is a layer deeper.

Don't hate the player, hate the game mate.