PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi Leonard has bought a property in Toronto

k0kakw0rld
06-03-2019, 09:39 PM
https://zupimages.net/up/19/23/kpnv.jpg (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/23/kpnv.jpg)

Damn Kawhi, why would you purchase a property in cold ass Canada bruh? :biggums:

:lol :roll: What a time to be alive :roll:

Im so nba'd out
06-03-2019, 09:42 PM
The mass exodus east to avoid lebron's wrath has begun

6.3.19 it began

who's next to get the fk out of the West?

Spurs m8
06-03-2019, 09:47 PM
LOL he built a house in San Antonio just before he left.

He also purchased a house in Southern Cali THIS YEAR.

Doesn't mean anything, bro

Gus Hemmingway
06-03-2019, 09:48 PM
LOL he built a house in San Antonio just before he left.

He also purchased a house in Southern Cali THIS YEAR.

Doesn't mean anything, bro

LOL how mad are you?

Spurs m8
06-03-2019, 09:48 PM

6.3.19 it began

When did you start being such a f@ggot, i've only started noticing it.

Avoiding the guy that can't make the playoffs and the guy you won a FMVP against at age 22...makes sense

dazzer87
06-03-2019, 09:53 PM
2nd house for investment.......Nice...

Spurs m8
06-03-2019, 09:58 PM
How hard is OP gonna melt when they lose the Finals AND Kawhi?

k0kakw0rld
06-03-2019, 10:27 PM
How hard is OP gonna melt when they lose the Finals AND Kawhi?
We are not supposed to win remember?

Why would I be mad?

You are the Skip Bayless of this Forum. An ex girlfriend who got dumped and after 10 years is still crying hoping for prince charming to return.

Bro move on and focus on your Spurs and your DeRozan situation.

k0kakw0rld
06-03-2019, 10:29 PM
2nd house for investment.......Nice...
:oldlol: :roll: Your delusions are making me die of laughter

Jasper
06-03-2019, 10:32 PM
When he leaves , he will let the Rap fans demo it , and he'll never look back.

FKAri
06-03-2019, 10:37 PM
Ya well who isn't flipping property in Toronto? :oldlol:

Spurs m8
06-04-2019, 04:40 AM
We are not supposed to win remember?

Why would I be mad?

You are the Skip Bayless of this Forum. An ex girlfriend who got dumped and after 10 years is still crying hoping for prince charming to return.

Bro move on and focus on your Spurs and your DeRozan situation.

I can focus on more than one thing, you idiot hahahah

nashwade
06-04-2019, 05:04 AM
NBA should use this opportunity to market Kawhi as the face of NBA. this guy has no hate.

you know what to do, refs

bobopenguin
06-04-2019, 07:06 AM
this man doesnt wanna waste money on a car, clothes, shoes etc, but then he went out and waste money on a estate in the city which he wont even stay longer than 4 weeks from now..

this fool will be another antonio walker 10 years down the line.

SamuraiSWISH
06-04-2019, 07:18 AM
NBA should use this opportunity to market Kawhi as the face of NBA. this guy has no hate.

Give him that Bron 2012 and 2016 stimulus package treatment?

lilblingy
06-04-2019, 07:49 AM
this man doesnt wanna waste money on a car, clothes, shoes etc, but then he went out and waste money on a estate in the city which he wont even stay longer than 4 weeks from now..

this fool will be another antonio walker 10 years down the line.

A house is an investment my guy. Shoes and clothes are not. You're the fool

hold this L
06-04-2019, 08:14 AM

How much more help does he need?

bobopenguin
06-04-2019, 09:17 AM
A house is an investment my guy. Shoes and clothes are not. You're the fool

a house is not suppose to be an investment u fool. u are the reason why young ppl cannot afford house these days.

house is for u to live in, not to buy and sell at higher price.

Phoenix
06-04-2019, 09:46 AM
a house is not suppose to be an investment u fool. u are the reason why young ppl cannot afford house these days.

:biggums:

Perhaps you're familiar with the term "investment properties"? People who purchase properties to lease out for a return or to resell down the line *hopefully* at a profit?

Real Men Wear Green
06-04-2019, 09:54 AM

house is for u to live in, not to buy and sell at higher price.People flip houses all the time. Whether Leonard stays or leaves money spent on rent is a complete loss whereas money spent on home equity is at least partially returned when the home is sold and there is the possibility of profit. That's basic business. Personally I wouldn't bother buying a house just to live in it for a few months but Leonard has a reputation for managing his money at a higher level. Whether he stays or goes I'd bet his people believe that house to be a good investment.

bobopenguin
06-04-2019, 10:06 AM
:biggums:

Perhaps you're familiar with the term "investment properties"? People who purchase properties to lease out for a return or to resell down the line *hopefully* at a profit?

and that's exactly why the property is at such high price at many cities, and that's why ppl cannot afford them.

solar.hands

6.3.19 it began

Wrath so strong he missed the playoffs on purpose to avoid himself. LeGoatse (http://www.goatse.info)

Im so nba'd out
When did you start being such a f@ggot, i've only started noticing it.

Avoiding the guy that can't make the playoffs and the guy you won a FMVP against at age 22...makes sense
I'm sorry you feel that way m8.I took pride in knowing that i was one of your favorite posters. :(

Is there anything i can do to improve my posting style to get back in your good graces?

BTW DeRozan wants a long term deal with the spurs.Good news i suppose for you m8? 5 more years of Rozan aka Playoff Dee:oldlol:

solar.hands
06-04-2019, 10:13 AM
I'm sorry you feel that way m8.I took pride in knowing that i was one of your favorite posters. :(

Is there anything i can do to improve my posting style to get back in your good graces?

BTW DeRozan wants a long term deal with the spurs.Good news i suppose for you m8? 5 more years of Rozan aka Playoff Dee:oldlol:
90% of spurs fans on ST wants the depression to get the best of Derozan.
Good complimentary player but does not fit right in with LMA.
Hope he gets traded. But I dont think thats gonna happen. Sucks.

n00bie
06-04-2019, 10:21 AM
Ya well who isn't flipping property in Toronto? :oldlol:

Real Estate has really slowed down here. No one flipping right now.

nineiron
06-04-2019, 10:40 AM
https://zupimages.net/up/19/23/kpnv.jpg (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/23/kpnv.jpg)

Damn Kawhi, why would you purchase a property in cold ass Canada bruh? :biggums:

:lol :roll: What a time to be alive :roll:

what's up with his left pinky finger?

Phoenix
06-04-2019, 10:40 AM
and that's exactly why the property is at such high price at many cities, and that's why ppl cannot afford them.

That's a side effect but my point remains in contrast to yours. Houses can be bought as investments for return, not simply 'to live in' as you suggest. In fact, even if you live in it it's still an investment. Do you rent? How much rent have you been paying over the years? Think you're getting any of it back? Of course not, you've been paying off someone else's mortgage or putting money into their pockets. I've owned a house since 24 and it's paid off now and earning rental income while my wife and I live in her house. It's an investment property earning me passive income by every definition of the term.

DCL
06-04-2019, 10:50 AM
broke ass renters don't have a clue how equity is built through properties

n00bie
06-04-2019, 10:56 AM
broke ass renters don't have a clue how equity is built through properties

Not just that but that's how families stay poor for generations.

If you start renting in your 30s, yeah it might be cheaper to rent until you die... but if you have children, you'll leave them with nothing while real estate prices just keep on climbing.

Your children and their children will just rent for life thinking that's the norm.

n00bie
06-04-2019, 10:58 AM

:facepalm :facepalm

Stay poor my friend.

dazzer87
06-04-2019, 01:26 PM

Yes a house is an investment....Thats the goal of an investment purchase low and sell high.......... :roll:

lilblingy
06-04-2019, 07:40 PM

:biggums: stay broke buddy

bobopenguin
06-04-2019, 07:46 PM
u guys need diginity.

i rather stay poor if that helps one of u paying $10 less for the new house.
i got ur backs.

lilblingy
06-04-2019, 07:49 PM
u guys need diginity.

i got ur backs.

Dignity? WTH are you even talking about...?

Phoenix
06-04-2019, 07:50 PM
u guys need diginity.

i got ur backs.

Choosing to buy a house instead of paying rent to pay off *someone else's* house is lacking dignity? Ok bud.....

Phoenix
06-04-2019, 07:51 PM
Dignity? WTH are you even talking about...?

I have no fukking clue what this person above is talking about.

Spurs m8
06-04-2019, 07:53 PM

We can be m8s then.

I highly doubt Rozy wants a long term deal with us tbh

Real Men Wear Green
06-04-2019, 09:10 PM
u guys need diginity.

i got ur backs.
hobopenguin. Re5pekt