PDA

View Full Version : Do you consider Draymond a top 10 player?

Bronbron23
06-05-2019, 06:28 PM
I don't care about stats stat nerds. Draymond has more influence on a game then a couple of the current consensus top 10 players. I'd take Draymond over Paul George and westbrook any day. Probably take him over embiid as well.

FKAri
06-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Great player in the Warriors system. Essential to what they do. No way in hell is he top 10.

NBAGOAT
06-05-2019, 06:31 PM
No on Paul George come on now, he was consensus top 3 til his injury. Very good defense for a wing. No on top 10 but seems more like top 15 when giving full effort.

Manny98
06-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Hell no, he's the Warriors most valuable player but his skillset is not even top 15 let alone top 10 that's just dumb

jstern
06-05-2019, 07:06 PM
Great player in the Warriors system. Essential to what they do. No way in hell is he top 10.

Hell no, he's the Warriors most valuable player but his skillset is not even top 15 let alone top 10 that's just dumb

Exactly, kind of like Lebron. He's whatever team he's in most valuable player, essential to Lebron ball, but take him out of that system and his skill set is not even top 15, let alone top 10. It's just dumb.

Doranku
06-05-2019, 07:06 PM
Is Draymond even a top 3 player on his own team?

PullupJay
06-05-2019, 07:18 PM
No

3ball
06-05-2019, 07:21 PM
If Draymond was truly a top 10 player and juggernaut, these Warriors would have zero problems with these raptors

A team with two top 10 players plus 2 more all-pro-level... and Iggy?

Blowout city

Except Draymond isn't really shit, hence we have a series

RRR3
06-05-2019, 07:24 PM
Exactly, kind of like Lebron. He's whatever team he's in most valuable player, essential to Lebron ball, but take him out of that system and his skill set is not even top 15, let alone top 10. It's just dumb.
0/10.

Homeless man’s 3ball at best.

Meticode
06-05-2019, 07:32 PM
No, he's realistically between top 20-30.

FKAri
06-05-2019, 07:32 PM
Draymond is so goddamn smart on offense. It's amazing watching him adjust to defenses. And yet dude can't hit a shot to save his life. It's all bball iq with him.

Him along with shooters like Klay around him make it so you're severely punished for doing things like iceing Curry on the pick and roll or trapping outright, like you can everyone else in the league. If Draymond gets the pass out he makes decisive plays. Most bigs just stand around with the ball above their head until they can hand it back to a guard.

jstern
06-05-2019, 07:43 PM
0/10.

Homeless man’s 3ball at best.

What's wrong with what I said?

And lets be honest, a homeless 3ball is still better than most people here.

RealSkipBayless
06-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Nah.

He's around the 20 range for me.

SouBeachTalents
06-05-2019, 07:58 PM
Is Draymond even a top 3 player on his own team?
He's their most valuable player besides Curry

RRR3
06-05-2019, 08:16 PM
What's wrong with what I said?

And lets be honest, a homeless 3ball is still better than most people here.
wHaT’s WrOnG wItH wHaT i SaId?

sammichoffate
06-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Playoff Draymond you can make a case for, RS Draymond not this year.

jstern
06-05-2019, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]wHaT

Wally450
06-05-2019, 08:45 PM

Your post literally makes no sense. :facepalm

jstern
06-05-2019, 08:47 PM
Your post literally makes no sense. :facepalm

He used to get bully on ISH because of his prom picture, and possible mental issues, breakdown. It goes way back, but I never engaged.

Edit: I thought you were quoting my previous post. In the post you quoted I'm just joking around with Manny98.

Bronbron23
06-05-2019, 10:25 PM
I don't know I think most of y'all are to focused on scoring. Alot of greens impact isn't even measurable with stats. The warriors have a worse record when Dray misses a game vs when Steph misses a game. I'm not saying Dray is better than Steph but he's definitely as important

qrich
06-05-2019, 10:26 PM
System player, and tonight shows it.

warriorfan
06-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Look, I'm not going to bully you. I'm already having second thoughts about Manny98 and his deficiencies, which makes him an easy target.

Classy

Bronbron23
06-05-2019, 10:44 PM
System player, and tonight shows it.
How? Without Dray raps would of scored 70 plus points in the first half

Mr. Jabbar
06-05-2019, 10:46 PM
u misspelled top 100

Bronbron23
06-05-2019, 10:53 PM
u misspelled top 100 top 10 is debatable but if you think Dray is anywhere outside of the top 20 you know less about ball than I thought

warriorfan
06-05-2019, 11:02 PM
top 10 is debatable but if you think Dray is anywhere outside of the top 20 you know less about ball than I thought

Shut the **** up you pencil necked European. I’m about to shove a crumpet up your candy ass.

Bronbron23
06-05-2019, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Shut the **** up you pencil necked European. I

Mr. Jabbar
06-05-2019, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Shut the **** up you pencil necked European. I

moongaze
06-05-2019, 11:24 PM
Warrior fans and media act like he's a top 3 player, blaming the warriors finals loss to him missing one out of seven games

Noyze
06-05-2019, 11:24 PM
This game is a perfect example of how important Draymond is to the Warriors, yet how useless he'd be to other teams (since they all have less stars). He needs attention on 2 or 3 other people to be effective.

Bronbron23
06-05-2019, 11:34 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
That might of been funny if I was from Europe or white but I'm from Canada and black so it's just stupid kinda like u and warriorfan

bizil
06-06-2019, 08:10 PM
I've always believed that u MUST have alpha dog scoring ability in your arsenal to be a top 10 player in the world. Even though Draymond has great defense, u have tremendous two way players like Giannis, AD, Kawhi, Paul George, and Embid would be in the my top ten. Even though Dray has great point forward type skills, u have great scorers like Bron and Giannis who do that same type of point forward gig. Even though Draymond can defend all five positions or damn close, Giannis FOR SURE can defend all give positions at 7'0 tall!

So my point is, Dray's ALL AROUND ability is awesome! If we are talking PURE floor game, his is among the top 5 PF's of all time. I'm talking passing, defense, and rebounding as a package. BUT u have alpha dog scorers who have floor games just as good or better than Draymond. So unless u are the rare Bill Russ, Pip, or Dwight Howard type, EVERY player in a top 10 has had alpha dog scoring ability. Name an MVP who DIDN'T have alpha dog level scoring ability! Other than Russ or Unseld, none come to the top of my head!: (my current top 10 no particular order)

KD
Bron
Giannis
AD
Kawhi
Steph
Harden
PG 13
Embid
Kyrie (Dame and Russ are right there)

So when u look at these guys, u can't have Draymond in the top 10. I think top 20-25 is a fair place for Dray! Because u still have Dame, Russ, Jokic, KAT, Klay, Butler, Beal, a healthy Boogie, a healthy Wall, Kemba, etc. Dray would fall in line somewhere with those guys.

Bronbron23
06-06-2019, 08:41 PM
I've always believed that u MUST have alpha dog scoring ability in your arsenal to be a top 10 player in the world. Even though Draymond has great defense, u have tremendous two way players like Giannis, AD, Kawhi, Paul George, and Embid would be in the my top ten. Even though Dray has great point forward type skills, u have great scorers like Bron and Giannis who do that same type of point forward gig. Even though Draymond can defend all five positions or damn close, Giannis FOR SURE can defend all give positions at 7'0 tall!

So my point is, Dray's ALL AROUND ability is awesome! If we are talking PURE floor game, his is among the top 5 PF's of all time. I'm talking passing, defense, and rebounding as a package. BUT u have alpha dog scorers who have floor games just as good or better than Draymond. So unless u are the rare Bill Russ, Pip, or Dwight Howard type, EVERY player in a top 10 has had alpha dog scoring ability. Name an MVP who DIDN'T have alpha dog level scoring ability! Other than Russ or Unseld, none come to the top of my head!: (my current top 10 no particular order)

KD
Bron
Giannis
AD
Kawhi
Steph
Harden
PG 13
Embid
Kyrie (Dame and Russ are right there)

So when u look at these guys, u can't have Draymond in the top 10. I think top 20-25 is a fair place for Dray! Because u still have Dame, Russ, Jokic, KAT, Klay, Butler, Beal, a healthy Boogie, a healthy Wall, Kemba, etc. Dray would fall in line somewhere with those guys.
I hear what your saying. I just think greens impact is as much if not more that Kyrie, Dame and Russ. They're all more skilled than Dray offensively but drays defence, leadership and overall Hart, emotion and fight is the difference maker.

sammichoffate
06-06-2019, 11:10 PM
I hear what your saying. I just think greens impact is as much if not more that Kyrie, Dame and Russ. They're all more skilled than Dray offensively but drays defence, leadership and overall Hart, emotion and fight is the difference maker.Draymond literally does everything well but score, it's p funny imo.