PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi & Steph Have Both Beat Bron By the Largest MARGINS in Finals History! How???

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 01:48 AM
How was this possible? How does one man lead two different teams to the largest BEATDOWNS in NBA History?

2014 and 2018

Steph and Kawhi playing for bragging rights at this point?

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 01:50 AM
Will there ever be a player that will lead 2 separate teams to the slaughter within the same decade?

RRR3
06-06-2019, 01:51 AM
How desperate do you have to be to make the same thread twice

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467942

Bankaii
06-06-2019, 01:52 AM
Why does a player who won Finals MVP get called a Finals MVP?

Oh btw... Le:mad: Le:mad: Le:mad:

Bankaii
06-06-2019, 01:53 AM
How desperate do you have to be to make the same thread twice

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467942
Dude could barely make it a week without foaming at the mouth over Le:mad:

:roll:

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 02:08 AM
Are you angry thou brethren?

These are just questions to chew on for a couple of days until the next game. No need for hostility.

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 02:09 AM
Yikes. I got em bookmarking my threads :lol

Hard out here for the Bron groupies

PickernRoller
06-06-2019, 02:16 AM
I would say you're getting under his skin but he does that for every user he sees as an "enemy".... so it's more like you've burrowed into his brain, set up shop, and are watching TV.

Kid needs help... :lol :lol

RRR3
06-06-2019, 02:16 AM
You made a thread like this recently. I remembered it.

Just bump the old one

jstern
06-06-2019, 03:06 AM
Really, the same thread twice?

I'll entertain it though.

It's Lebron ball. Lebron ball, the Lebron system is very effective at getting you a lot of wins when your team doesn't have any stars and all. But it's a losing brand of basketball compared to actual systems that involve the whole team, and utilizing, incorporating the individual player's strengths. Just think about it, if Lebron wins you 66 game with an ok team, you'd think that by adding Wade and Bosch they would win 76 games the next season. But this doesn't happen because now the star players have to sacrifice their game, their stats, so that Lebron could be effective. Compared to a highly skilled and GOAT off the ball player like Jordan who can mix and match with anyone.

For the most part they can get away with it, but when Lebron ball goes up against a championship caliber team, it often gets exposed.

That's why a Lebron led team could never be a dynasty. In fact, two of the rings he got were due to lucky bounces and clutch shots from the likes of Ray Allen and Kyrie Irving. Lebron ball could have easily been 1 for 9.

Not knocking Lebron ball, like I said, it can get you wins, and that's the first step to succeeding, but it's heavily flawed, and unless playing weaker teams, such as the East has been the last 20 years, it might win you some against an elite team, but it will lose you more, more times than not.

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 03:15 AM
I would say you're getting under his skin but he does that for every user he sees as an "enemy".... so it's more like you've burrowed into his brain, set up shop, and are watching TV.

Kid needs help... :lol :lol

We're relaxing in here playing spades, bro. Feet up and all :lol

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 03:16 AM

It's Lebron ball. Lebron ball, the Lebron system is very effective at getting you a lot of wins when your team doesn't have any stars and all. But it's a losing brand of basketball compared to actual systems that involve the whole team, and utilizing, incorporating the individual player's strengths. Just think about it, if Lebron wins you 66 game with an ok team, you'd think that by adding Wade and Bosch they would win 76 games the next season. But this doesn't happen because now the star players have to sacrifice their game, their stats, so that Lebron could be effective. Compared to a highly skilled and GOAT off the ball player like Jordan who can mix and match with anyone.

For the most part they can get away with it, but when Lebron ball goes up against a championship caliber team, it often gets exposed.

That's why a Lebron led team could never be a dynasty. In fact, two of the rings he got were due to lucky bounces and clutch shots from the likes of Ray Allen and Kyrie Irving. Lebron ball could have easily been 1 for 9.

Not knocking Lebron ball, like I said, it can get you wins, and that's the first step to succeeding, but it's heavily flawed, and unless playing weaker teams, such as the East has been the last 20 years, it might win you some against an elite team, but it will lose you more, more times than not.

Extremely high IQ post. LeBron ball hits its ceiling quickly without the right players.

SpaceJam2
06-06-2019, 03:19 AM
Why does a player who won Finals MVP get called a Finals MVP?

Oh btw... Le:mad: Le:mad: Le:mad:

jstern
06-06-2019, 12:11 PM
Extremely high IQ post. LeBron ball hits its ceiling quickly without the right players.

Thank you.

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 12:16 PM

This is almost 100% narrative and simply untrue. Most of the time teams that Lebron is on are not elite DEFENSIVELY...has nothing to do with "Lebron-ball" offense.

bigkingsfan
06-06-2019, 12:18 PM
It makes his close victory that much sweeter.

SomeBlackDude
06-06-2019, 12:33 PM
the nba finals have been a thing since 1947.

in those 72 years, bronny sr. has managed to break the record for worst loss ever TWICE.

he owns the worst and second worst loss ever (the latter being the worst ever in terms of total point spread).

with 2 different squads vs 2 different squads.

lecommon denominator.

:bowdown:

SpaceJam2
06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
the nba finals have been a thing since 1947.

in those 72 years, bronny sr. has managed to break the record for worst loss ever TWICE.

he owns the worst and second worst loss ever (the latter being the worst ever in terms of total point spread).

with 2 different squads vs 2 different squads.

lecommon denominator.

:bowdown:

Wow!
Rosters?

SomeBlackDude
06-06-2019, 12:49 PM
Wow!
Rosters?

http://hoopshabit.com/files/2014/12/dwyane-wade-ray-allen-lebron-james-norris-cole-chris-bosh-nba-finals-miami-heat-san-antonio-spurs.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/QdC5GRTY/770721084659225516.jpg

wow indeed.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/5CeKUkmHo03KM/giphy.gif

bullettooth
06-06-2019, 12:55 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/QdC5GRTY/770721084659225516.jpg

Even when LeBron won, he's been outscored in total. This dude's career is riddled with asterisks.

TheMan
06-06-2019, 12:59 PM
These LeStans are too stupid to see the common denominator like someblackdude pointed out...of course they'll claim that both teams were the GOAT teams (this was the narrative of the 2014 Spurs before they latched on to the new GOAT team GSWs) :oldlol: Imagine how pathetic it is to claim a team like the Spurs as the GOAT when their core players were all out of their prime and one fledgling star...:lol

As others have stated before, LeBron ball gets you wins but gets exposed more times than not against legit title teams.

SouBeachTalents
06-06-2019, 01:04 PM
Last year was more competitive than '04. The Lakers had 1 lucky ass win, then got completely steamrolled in all 4 losses; not a single game was in doubt in the final minutes of any of Detroits wins. Meanwhile, last years Game 1 was one of the greatest Finals games ever, one the Cavs got unlucky not to win, and Game 3 came down to the final minute as well

Mr. Jabbar
06-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Yikes!

SomeBlackDude
06-06-2019, 01:07 PM
LeBron ball gets you wins...

*with handpicked superteams against the worst conference in 'murrican pro sports history.

in '14, the heat went 12-3 against the mighty east.

they swept the bobcats and the great al jefferson in the first round.

in the second round, they survived the 1-2 punch of past prime joe johnson, 36 year old paul 'deuces' pierce and the legendary brooklyn nets.

then finally, they vanquished the indiana pacers led by the goat himself- roy hibbert, in the ecf.

meanwhile the ancient spurs went 12-6 in their western run, barely surviving a 7 game series in the first round.

and then the finals began. :crazysam:

SpaceJam2
06-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Last year was more competitive than '04. The Lakers had 1 lucky ass win, then got completely steamrolled in all 4 losses; not a single game was in doubt in the final minutes of any of Detroits wins. Meanwhile, last years Game 1 was one of the greatest Finals games ever, one the Cavs got unlucky not to win, and Game 3 came down to the final minute as well

Close'r up we're done here bois :pimp:

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2019, 01:18 PM
i think key to this is neither being best for their team

ask why spurs did it, why kd did it... answers are more obvious then

dazzer87
06-06-2019, 01:27 PM
How embarrassing.... LeGoat with another Finals records..........:lol

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 06:14 PM
So if Lebron wasn't "supposed to win in 2007", why was that series closer than 2014 and 2018??

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 06:15 PM
Even when LeBron won, he's been outscored in total. This dude's career is riddled with asterisks.

Lmao. I didn't notice that until now. Helluva observation :cheers:

Pretty bizarre.