PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Klay got hurt FLOPPING, so you cannot use it as an excuse.

Ass Dan
06-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Its sad to see him out, he is a GREAT player.

But, to all you kids out there.

don't flop, its not cool and bad things can happen.

Haymaker
06-06-2019, 09:26 AM
F

Cleverness
06-06-2019, 11:01 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/mADWrWGx98YeFu9ARd/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/dYroLu1QXT2z2mwMqB/giphy.gif

bullettooth
06-06-2019, 11:13 AM
That's KARMA, right there.

If only this happened to every flopper, it would stop immediately and we'd get some honor and respect to the game.

Cleverness
06-06-2019, 04:43 PM
That's KARMA, right there.

If only this happened to every flopper, it would stop immediately and we'd get some honor and respect to the game.

He was hit in mid air.

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2019, 04:48 PM
He was hit in mid air.

even if he was, it didnt cause his foot to swing like that :oldlol:

red1
06-06-2019, 04:50 PM
that's what he gets for flopping and playing for the other team

bullettooth
06-06-2019, 04:53 PM
He was hit in mid air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZq6UOiBu_Y

Overdrive
06-06-2019, 05:04 PM
Curry did the same shit yday and was touched by Ibaka. Got him 3 fts. Aslong as refs call it players will do it. The injury is well deserved.

Stephonit
06-06-2019, 05:12 PM
Hit in mid-air. Not a flop. But it is another example of how media Warriors haters Jackson and Van Gundy create stories to sell a gullible public.

Overdrive
06-06-2019, 05:24 PM
Hit in mid-air. Not a flop. But it is another example of how media Warriors haters Jackson and Van Gundy create stories to sell a gullible public.

You don't spread both your legs if you get hit in mid air. He was touched, but he wanted to sell the contact.

ILLsmak
06-06-2019, 05:39 PM
They need to get that and people falling down after shots out of the nba. It happens like every time. Haha. What a joke.

-Smak

nashwade
06-07-2019, 12:48 AM
i'm so sick of the flopping asses of GSW's 3 point shooters

if the defender is stationery BEFORE you lift off for the 3 point shot, you can't flop and get a foul call, thats total BS.

hold this L
06-07-2019, 07:00 AM
i'm so sick of the flopping asses of GSW's 3 point shooters

if the defender is stationery BEFORE you lift off for the 3 point shot, you can't flop and get a foul call, thats total BS.
He got hip checked you moron. Went in a weird landing amd got injured afterwards. Went to show some examples of Klay flopping, go ahead..

I'll wait.

Shogon
06-07-2019, 08:17 AM
When I first saw it, I thought he flopped. I didn't need JVG to tell me what I thought I saw.

In fact, after the game, I still thought he flopped. Those GIFs suck ass and don't really show much.

This streamable does... it's the same angle, but you aren't losing a ton of frames due to the files being GIFs.

https://streamable.com/vixi3

Slow it down, replay it a few times... you'll see the mid air bump. It explains why the left leg went out trying to regain a correct center of gravity... doesn't explain the right leg... but that could be just boiled down to the way his brain reacted to the contact also as a means to regain a correct center of gravity... so it's hard to definitively say one way or the other, but it now, to me, does look like he was NOT saucing it up for a whistle.

A ton of players will scissor their legs out to the left and right at the same time trying to draw a foul, which is what it initially looked like to me.

I was wrong.

tpols
06-07-2019, 09:17 AM
Wasn't a flop.

OP is a moran.

Wally450
06-07-2019, 09:26 AM
He got hip checked you moron. Went in a weird landing amd got injured afterwards. Went to show some examples of Klay flopping, go ahead..

I'll wait.

Honestly, looking at the gifs in the earlier post, he hardly got touched. He definitely exaggerated the contact and it came back to bite him.

Grey Dawn
06-07-2019, 11:20 AM
Lol, failed leg-kick.

Wish this had happened to Harden, he most deserving.

Grey Dawn
06-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Wasn't a flop.

OP is a moran.

He kicked his leg out awkwardly trying to make contact to get the foul, and landed awkwardly because of it.

Grey Dawn
06-07-2019, 11:24 AM

I'll wait.

Don

red1
06-07-2019, 11:27 AM
[QUOTE=Grey Dawn]Don

Cleverness
06-07-2019, 08:13 PM
When I first saw it, I thought he flopped. I didn't need JVG to tell me what I thought I saw.

In fact, after the game, I still thought he flopped. Those GIFs suck ass and don't really show much.

This streamable does... it's the same angle, but you aren't losing a ton of frames due to the files being GIFs.

https://streamable.com/vixi3

Slow it down, replay it a few times... you'll see the mid air bump. It explains why the left leg went out trying to regain a correct center of gravity... doesn't explain the right leg... but that could be just boiled down to the way his brain reacted to the contact also as a means to regain a correct center of gravity... so it's hard to definitively say one way or the other, but it now, to me, does look like he was NOT saucing it up for a whistle.

A ton of players will scissor their legs out to the left and right at the same time trying to draw a foul, which is what it initially looked like to me.

I was wrong.

Great streamable video there

Really shows a lot

Anyone saying he flopped needs to at least make their decision after they watch that link