PDA

View Full Version : Curry is a top-15 Finals player EVER

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Bron stans have become parroting the same topics that they meltdown over when the context involves Lebron. These posters are pathetic.

Trolling is an admission of defeat. The more you troll Curry, the more you legitimize him.

Gus Hemmingway
06-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Where does LeBron rank as a Finals performer?

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 03:23 PM
Where does LeBron rank as a Finals performer?

Top 6

Jasper
06-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Bron stans have become parroting the same topics that they meltdown over when the context involves Lebron. These posters are pathetic.

Trolling is an admission of defeat. The more you troll Curry, the more you legitimize him.
I hope you realize that Raptors did not giv-a-fvck how much Curry scored, no one else on the Wars were going to impact them.
If he is the only option as game 3 - He may score 60 points , and loss again.

BUT HE could become FMVP as a LOSER.

Manny98
06-06-2019, 06:09 PM
Top 6
Top 6 lol the only players that have an argument of being a better finals performer than Bron are Shaq and MJ

Top 3 minimum

Bronbron23
06-06-2019, 06:12 PM

Finally a curry Stan with a fair and accurate Steph claim. Top 15 is fair and he may be a top 10 by the end of this series.

Stephonit
06-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Top 6 lol the only players that have an argument of being a better finals performer than Bron are Shaq and MJ

Top 3 minimum

Rick Barry, Jerry West, Kevin Durant, Bob Pettit also in the conversation.

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 09:20 PM

Top 3 minimum

Durant, Jerry West, Bill Russell have an argument for sure.

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 09:20 PM
Finally a curry Stan with a fair and accurate Steph claim. Top 15 is fair and he may be a top 10 by the end of this series.

LOL what? This guy just called me a Curry stan :roll:

I'm just not a ****ing retard dude like 90% of posters on this board