PDA

View Full Version : The one true king LeBron James finally speaks on the playoffs(Alt-Right Fam avoid!!!)

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 01:07 PM
dont say i didnt warn you trumpards :lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByX_076gKD3/

https://i.postimg.cc/k5RpG2MK/Screenshot-2019-06-06-at-1-08-30-PM.png

Privilege aint welcomed here!

Deal with it

FKAri
06-06-2019, 01:34 PM
That man's a part owner of the Warriors. So it was just slave owner muscle memory. It just kicks in when you see a nigguh takin a lie down instead of pickin that cotton.

paksat
06-06-2019, 01:35 PM
privilege ain't welcome here?

then get the fck out my arena

SpaceJam2
06-06-2019, 01:38 PM
https://images.axios.com/H2946UPIMAbY-4XximS0wEMkEm0=/0x0:1905x1072/1366x768/2019/06/06/1559835462217.jpg

PickernRoller
06-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Bran has a point but politics got nothing to do with this. It's a disservice to bring it up to murk an otherwise rational point.

He's a narcissistic tard so... not that superstars don't have ego's but we know he's a diva through and through....

The dude thought he could get away with a push in the heat of the moment... didn't expect a response, which he deserved. Like any other ticket holder, if there are penalties for this, he should serve them. And at least talk it out with Lowry if he has access. Nothing more, nothing less.

ImKobe
06-06-2019, 01:42 PM
That man's a part owner of the Warriors. So it was just slave owner muscle memory. It just kicks in when you see a nigguh takin a lie down instead of pickin that cotton.

this tbh

DaHeezy
06-06-2019, 01:43 PM
dont want say i didnt warn you trumpards :lol

Deal with it

What the hell does this have to do with politics? :facepalm

red1
06-06-2019, 01:44 PM
that silicon valley nerd is lucky he didn't get his ass beat on the spot.

nurse should've had ibaka come in and clothesline him on the spot for breathing so close to lowry.

paksat
06-06-2019, 01:48 PM

Nothing but it gives L3bron something to cry about and get back in the limelight

I'm white and I can't even stand that owners face

FKAri
06-06-2019, 01:49 PM
https://images.axios.com/H2946UPIMAbY-4XximS0wEMkEm0=/0x0:1905x1072/1366x768/2019/06/06/1559835462217.jpg
I'm pretty sure that's not him but is instead Dave Chappelle in whiteface. It's such a cliche look that it's obvious.

paksat
06-06-2019, 01:50 PM
This comment summed it all up:

"Anytime there is an incident in the NBA involving a White guy, you can bet your bottom dollar Lebron will say something. Meanwhile, he goes off on Jews."

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 01:57 PM

This comment summed it all up:

"Anytime there is an incident in the NBA involving a White guy, you can bet your bottom dollar Lebron will say something."

Andrei89
06-06-2019, 02:04 PM
God when I saw Lebron write this I thought some big incident happened.

The fan/part owner gave him a little shove that Lowry barely felt.

Tensions high, adrenaline is flowing, NBA finals,the opposinng team player dives almost on you, you lose your temper for a moment and give him a slight shove with one hand. = banned for life from games

Everybody so sensitive and dramatic these days. I swear when I saw this post on reddit I though the fan took a swing at Lowry it was so blown out of proportion.

**** these people and **** Lebron too these soft ass beta ,bitch made drama queens

HoopologyPhD
06-06-2019, 02:14 PM

Tensions high, adrenaline is flowing, NBA finals,the opposinng team player dives almost on you, you lose your temper for a moment and give him a slight shove with one hand. = banned for life from games

Everybody so sensitive and dramatic these days. I swear when I saw this post on reddit I though the fan took a swing at Lowry it was so blown out of proportion.

**** these people and **** Lebron too these soft ass beta ,bitch made drama queens

I agree completely. While the owner's love tap was uncalled for, it's not even remotely close to the same as if he tried to trip Lowry or do something else that might seriously injure him.

Dr. Ice
06-06-2019, 02:14 PM

What tensions? The dude is a freaking spectator, he's not out there playing basketball, his job is to sit there and watch and cheer for his team :facepalm

This poster wants to turn the courtside seats into some type of mosh pit where the fans are allowed to shove players whenever they come near. Just don't get upset when players start clocking your ass :facepalm

Andrei89
06-06-2019, 02:27 PM
What tensions? The dude is a freaking spectator, he's not out there playing basketball, his job is to sit there and watch and cheer for his team :facepalm

This poster wants to turn the courtside seats into some type of mosh pit where the fans are allowed to shove players whenever they come near. Just don't get upset when players start clocking your ass :facepalm

So let him clock him then.

And who the hell said anything about a ****ing mosh pit? It was a tiny shove and if you were ever a true fan of any team you would understand the tenson and adrenaline that flows through you at any given moment even as a spectator.

A month ban? Sure. Banned for life for a little shove? If you truly believe this then you are the same beta bitch cuck as these new milenial gayboys running around

egokiller
06-06-2019, 02:27 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself. LeBron really is a beta bitch. :applause:

RRR3
06-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Yo yo yo it’s ya boy egokillah

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 02:33 PM

"They" try to code it and hide it the best they can....but they always slip up

Trumpards feel like they are entitled to what they want when it comes to minorities.They think they are better and that they can do whatever they want."I paid for these seats, the entertainments should take however i want to treat them"

This is what "they" expect...White Privilege

Dr. Ice
06-06-2019, 02:35 PM

And who the hell said anything about a ****ing mosh pit? It was a tiny shove and if you were ever a true fan of any team you would understand the tenson and adrenaline that flows through you at any given moment even as a spectator.

A month ban? Sure. Banned for life for a little shove? If you truly believe this then you are the same beta bitch cuck as these new milenial gayboys running around
Never in my life have I ever had the kind of tension and adrenaline in my body that would result in me shoving a player that's close to me. You're a weird one.

Yes, you and the warriors dude should never have courtside seats if you are unable to control this overwhelming adrenaline that yall apparently have in your body.

highwhey
06-06-2019, 02:35 PM
that guy looks like a textbook racist :(

should be banned from the nba

RRR3
06-06-2019, 02:37 PM
Can’t wait to hear from stalker and 90sgoat AKA the ISH Klansmen. Kenny would be included if he wasn’t banned. I’m sure he’s ranting about this somewhere.

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 02:37 PM

Imagine if a man shoved this coward @ his job.He be on the phone in less than 30 seconds begging the police to arrest him.

but when it comes to someone else, he's a toughman competition winner.Cringe

paksat
06-06-2019, 02:41 PM
"They" try to code it and hide it the best they can....but they always slip up

Trumpards feel like they are entitled to what they want when it comes to minorities.They think they are better and that they can do whatever they want."I paid for these seats, the entertainments should take however i want to treat them"

leave it to the beta emotional millennial to hide behind the race card in order to try and get a point across

oh wait, that's L3bron too

in the real world, no one fcking cares about any of this sh*t. In the end, trump won the election by a landslide, and he's going to win the next one by a landslide

get mad kid.

dazzer87
06-06-2019, 02:47 PM
Looks like someone is force to sell his shares of the team......... Rich White Problem........

90sgoat
06-06-2019, 02:58 PM
Kblaze,

Delete this thread or let people speak. Don't ban me for giving back.

Lebron is a despiccable racist.

Lebron is not even a clever racist, he is a low IQ retard. His white equivalent would be a bucktooth methhead klansman.

Lebron is a fatherless coward, who can't read at a grade school level. If this man didn't have basketball he'd be dead like his gang banger father.

Lebron is the kind of racist, who will eventually force a white secession in the US.

RRR3
06-06-2019, 02:59 PM
leave it to the beta emotional millennial to hide behind the race card in order to try and get a point across

oh wait, that's L3bron too

in the real world, no one fcking cares about any of this sh*t. In the end, trump won the election by a landslide, and he's going to win the next one by a landslide

get mad kid.
:cletus:

FKAri
06-06-2019, 03:00 PM
Kblaze,

Lebron is not even a clever racist, he is a low IQ retard. His white equivalent would be a bucktooth methhead klansman.

Lebron is a fatherless coward, who can't read at a grade school level. If this man didn't have basketball he'd be dead like his gang banger father.

Lebron is the kind of racist, who will eventually force a white secession in the US.
:biggums:

EDIT - shoulda just bolded the whole post :oldlol:

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/cletus.gif

Kblaze,

"They" just cant help themselves :oldlol:.All you have to do is point a direct and "they" will reveal themselves and come running :oldlol:

RRR3
06-06-2019, 03:26 PM
Knew this would rile up the :cletus: gang

DaHeezy
06-06-2019, 03:28 PM
Lol, Murica is so snowflake. Only Libtards or Lebron haters can make this into a case of racism. It might be a little candy ass. But I don't see the race card being used at all. Y'all make everything into a political/social agenda

paksat
06-06-2019, 03:29 PM
Knew this would rile up the :cletus: gang

It's only racist if it involves white people

hypocrites at their finest

RRR3
06-06-2019, 03:33 PM
It's only racist if it involves white people

hypocrites at their finest
I didn’t accuse the dude in the crowd of racism.

Learn to read paktass

paksat
06-06-2019, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]I didn

bison
06-06-2019, 03:50 PM
The NBA needs a workers revolt. Put these slave owner capitalists in their place.

Andrei89
06-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Thing is I am 100% sure that if Spike Lee did this to Lowry at Madison Square he would get a slap on the wrist and everyone would call it a

LostCause
06-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Kblaze,

Say what you want about whether he's "racist" or not but the man does amazing things for his community and has changed tons of lives for the better with his platform

Can't hate on that at all

FKAri
06-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Thing is I am 100% sure that if Spike Lee did this to Lowry at Madison Square he would get a slap on the wrist and everyone would call it a “funny incident, oh good ol’ Spike Lee and his antics hahaah he is so silly”

All of you waaay to sensitive milenials.
Not really. Look at the outrage Drake got. This is worse than what Drake did.

Manny98
06-06-2019, 04:37 PM
That's my guy standing up for his fellow black brother:applause:

Manny98
06-06-2019, 04:40 PM
Kblaze,

Standing up your fellow brethren = racist lol your dumb

The only racist is that Warrior owner f*ck him piece of white privilege shit

sd3035
06-06-2019, 04:49 PM
People who believe in white privilege in modern day America are only admitting they believe that white people are superior

Poor guy has an inferiority complex. I guess that's what growing up without a father will do

red1
06-06-2019, 04:54 PM
guys, guys, guys, no need for the name calling.

lbj23 is absolutely right. there's no place for that violent thuggery in our beautiful sport. the goon on the sidelines is worth more than 2 billion dollars if he wants to act like a violent thug he can go join a hockey league or something.

Manny98
06-06-2019, 04:55 PM
People who believe in white privilege in modern day America are only admitting they believe that white people are superior

Poor guy has an inferiority complex. I guess that's what growing up without a father will do
Superior at what?

Blacks are far superior physically that is a fact, all of the top athletes in the world are black

Your dumb

red1
06-06-2019, 04:59 PM
Superior at what?

Blacks are far superior physically that is a fact, all of the top athletes in the world are black

Your dumb
please son there's no need for name-calling either way.

if you're black just be happy with your large package high testosterone good looks and other advantages in life.

no need to hurl immature insults.

Overdrive
06-06-2019, 05:23 PM
dont say i didnt warn you trumpards :lol

Deal with it

Not sure if I saw right during the game. Thanks for the link. Dude should be banned from attenting games. Lebron has a point, should've brought up the Malice. It's a shame that players have to take that shit and if they react get hefty suspensions.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2019, 05:49 PM
You don't need to accuse idiot, we all know what side of the brigade you're on

He's a self hating cuck.

RRR3
06-06-2019, 05:50 PM
He's a self hating cuck.
Coming from the biggest baby on ISH :roll:

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 05:53 PM
:roll: If Lowry would of slapped this dude right after he started talking shit.The look of utter disbelief that would of been on his face....:roll: :oldlol:

Not even a punch, just a slap that makes that loud popping sound.Dude would of made me a life long fan :oldlol:

tontoz
06-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Finally watched it. It was definitely a GTF away from me push after Lowry's momentum had already stopped.

No way would he have done that if one of the Warriors dove into the crowd. He should get fined for that at least.

90sgoat
06-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Dude should be banned from attenting games.

Lebron should definitely be banned.

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 06:19 PM

Lol @ tension high. What kinda nerd shit is this? He's REALLY lucky he pushed lowry and probably felt tough doing it to a regular sized dude.

There was nothing "ok" about that at all.

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 06:22 PM
Not really. Look at the outrage Drake got. This is worse than what Drake did.

They ran segments on Drake for days for actually supporting his team the RIGHT way.

How the hell do you get to push an entertainer just because you're in the front row?

I can't WAIT for the next Palace-like situation. A bunch of Drunk Trump supporters getting shit beat down their leg because they can't control their alcohol. I'd pay money to see that shit.

RRR3
06-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Just watched the video.

What a dick.

Lowry wasn

Hotlantadude81
06-06-2019, 06:26 PM
Lebron is an idiot.

JohnMax
06-06-2019, 06:26 PM
racist white guy is now banned for a year and fined 500K :roll:

tontoz
06-06-2019, 06:35 PM
racist white guy is now banned for a year and fined 500K :roll:

Dont know if he is actually a racist but he deserved it. Punk move. You don't have to be a racist to do something dumb.

The ban is effective immediately and will run through the 2019-20 season and postseason, the league said on Thursday.

The Warriors confirmed Stevens’ identity in a statement earlier Thursday, saying they were “extremely disappointed” in his actions.

“Mr Stevens’ behavior last night did not reflect the high standards that we hope to exemplify as an organization,” the team said. “We’re extremely disappointed in his actions and, along with Mr Stevens, offer our sincere apology to Kyle Lowry and the Toronto Raptors organization for this unfortunate misconduct. There is no place for such interaction between fans – or anyone – and players at an NBA game.”

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/jun/06/warriors-fan-ejected-shoving-kyle-lowry

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 07:09 PM
Lebron is an idiot.
you're pathetic :oldlol:

This thread is even bringing out the rednecks from the EZ board days....its been almost 20 years of you hicking it up on forums(yes i've googled you a couple years back).When are you gonna adapt to the times

egokiller
06-06-2019, 07:13 PM
Coming from the biggest baby on ISH :roll:

Coming from Josh Gad stunt double. :roll:

RRR3
06-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Yo yo yo it’s ya boy egokillah!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

egokiller
06-06-2019, 07:34 PM
I need a guy who looks like Josh Gad in my next video that I make about Cleveland.

Does anyone know where I can find this stunt double? He has to be able to pull off that Miles Connoly look like in the movie 21. The scene in my vid will be something similar to:

[Ben sits with his best friends Miles and Cam at a bar]
Miles Connoly : Look, guys, we don't date, we don't travel, we don't have any money. The only thing that we do have is the 2.09 Competition. If we can't even win that, what's the point?
[when a group of men and hot women cheer together at the next table]
Cam : We suck.

RRR3
06-06-2019, 07:40 PM
yo yo yo it’s ya boy egokillah representing the CLE dawg. I’m totally a lifelong Cavs fan and not a fraud who switched accounts yo.
:roll:

egokiller
06-06-2019, 07:45 PM
Can you practice these lines of Miles below? It

SomeBlackDude
06-06-2019, 07:51 PM
that silicon valley nerd is lucky he didn't get his ass beat on the spot.

nurse should've had ibaka come in and clothesline him on the spot for breathing so close to lowry.

this.

dude is lucky he's living in this candy ass era.

would love to see him try that shit on ron artest circa 2004.

woulda been remembered by history as the debacle at the oracle.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WeepyLeadingBedbug-size_restricted.gif

:yaohappy:

egokiller
06-06-2019, 07:56 PM
Imagine being a 33 year old NBA player and complaining about a fragile love tap from a 59 year old man.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Soft as fvck era confirmed.

paksat
06-06-2019, 07:57 PM
Superior at what?

Your dumb

lol @ this cuck

easily the most pathetic poster on any forum EVER.

PickernRoller
06-06-2019, 07:57 PM
I need a guy who looks like Josh Gad in my next video that I make about Cleveland.

Does anyone know where I can find this stunt double? He has to be able to pull off that Miles Connoly look like in the movie 21. The scene in my vid will be something similar to:

[Ben sits with his best friends Miles and Cam at a bar]
Miles Connoly : Look, guys, we don't date, we don't travel, we don't have any money. The only thing that we do have is the 2.09 Competition. If we can't even win that, what's the point?
[when a group of men and hot women cheer together at the next table]
Cam : We suck.

I couldn't clean his face, but he's the closest you gonna get...

https://i.ibb.co/DVm3xtT/gg.jpg

egokiller
06-06-2019, 08:00 PM
That will do. Now I just need to make sure he can remember his lines.

Kidbasketball20
06-06-2019, 08:19 PM
Imagine being a 33 year old NBA player and complaining about a fragile love tap from a 59 year old man.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Soft as fvck era confirmed.

If Russell Westbrook had given a "love tap" to a fan in the stands there would be people calling for him to be killed.

STFU

RRR3
06-06-2019, 08:19 PM
yo yo yo homie. Egokillah here. I totally just picked up da homie Manny from the airport, yo. Word to ya moms, bruh, nahmean?
:oldlol:

egokiller
06-06-2019, 08:25 PM
If Russell Westbrook had given a "love tap" to a fan in the stands there would be people calling for him to be killed.

STFU

We're you dropped on your head as a kid? If Luka Doncic fell on MJ in the stands and MJ gave him a love tap and Luka cried that MJ be banned from games everyone would still call this league soft as fvck. What happened with Lowry was no different.

Soft is soft, anyway you try to justify it.

egokiller
06-06-2019, 08:26 PM
:oldlol:

No, I said you need to memorize the Josh Gad lines not my lines. :facepalm

Gonna be a long as shoot... I can already tell.

DocSlam
06-06-2019, 09:14 PM
If you identify with the Alt-right OR the SJW left, then you are a sad sheep follower who spends too much time being triggered and offended.

Think for yourself.

Cleverness
06-06-2019, 10:12 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGESDlxj0GwoDRe/giphy.gif

Cleverness
06-06-2019, 10:19 PM
On the anniversary of D-Day, I love how millionaire lebron gets all serious about it, like it's some kind of human rights movement we need to stand up for.

multimillionaires blessed with athleticism complaining about privilege :lol

A dumbass San Franciscan rudely pats lowry on the shoulder sparks outrage, while china's got hundreds of thousands of people in concentration camps. good stuff

Manny98
06-07-2019, 01:33 PM
I saw a fat guy with a lisp today and I instantly thought of Egokiller :roll:

egokiller
06-07-2019, 01:39 PM
I saw a fat guy with a lisp today and I instantly thought of Egokiller :roll:

Nope, but I saw a Pinoy wearing an MJ jersey and a pair of these shoes and figured it was you. What shoe size are you, a 6? :roll:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/45/65/5c4565d03ba941ce3186e1c67d69b4c7.jpg