PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one confused by the "lowry push"?

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 03:28 PM
I saw a video on instagram and it barely looked like anything. Idk maybe I only saw a not so great camera angle?

Can someone enlighten me?

paksat
06-06-2019, 03:30 PM
WHITE guy shoves a BLACK guy

need anything more?

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 03:31 PM

need anything more?

?

It has to be more than that. I mean, we all know class/economics is the real problem in America.

Are we really supposed to be upset by an insane small "push" between two ultra-millionaires?

red1
06-06-2019, 03:32 PM
it was an unnecessarily bloodthirsty, violent, and egregious act - the NBA should come down heavily on the warriors organization seeing it was one of their owners who was acting like a "thug."

warriors should be forced to forfeit game 4 and durant should be suspended for being a bitch.

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 03:35 PM
NBA owner pushes player like he owns him as his property(like the way one would push their luggage off the table). Its right in front of your eyes.

need anything more?
stick to making "l39ron" jokes, you expose yourself when you try to do more.:oldlol:

RRR3
06-06-2019, 03:36 PM
Poor paktass

bullettooth
06-06-2019, 03:38 PM
They wanna ban him for life for what's obviously a light shove. Kuzma's shove on LeBron was proper.

Should the guy now get the same kind of punishment as Donald Sterling for what he did?

It's not much ado about nothing, but it's certainly overblown.

3ball
06-06-2019, 03:39 PM
33 second mark - it's a clear shove

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DG1c9-pr_3U

Fan caught up in the moment

but it's a troubling sign for the Warriors - the fan reacted that way because he saw the Raptors are a big problem.. Somewhere in this fan's subconscious, the scene was familiar - he recognized the feeling of cheering for the inferior team and he wanted to push Lowry and the Raps out of the series.. sorry bud, it don't work like that... :oldlol:

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 03:39 PM
Im so nba'd out]NBA owner pushes player like he owns him as his property(like the way one would push their luggage off the table). Its right in front of your eyes.[/B]

stick to making "l39ron" jokes, you expose yourself when you try to do more.:oldlol:

I saw it and it was a weak, one arm "shove"...

I mean that's pretty pathetic to get upset about considering Lowry completely slammed himself into the other fans at probably 100x force than the "shove" from the Warriors part-owner...

I mean, when I saw the headlines I literally thought a fan shoved lowry onto the ground while he was standing nearby or something...

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 03:40 PM
33 second mark - it's a clear shove

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DG1c9-pr_3U

Fan caught up in the moment

but it's a troubling sign for the Warriors - the fan reacted that way because he saw the Raptors are a big problem.. Somewhere in this fan's subconscious, the scene was familiar - he recognized the feeling of cheering for the inferior team and he wanted to push Lowry and the Raps out of the series.. sorry bud, it don't work like that... :oldlol:

Again, I saw it and it was a weak, one arm "shove"...

I mean that's pretty pathetic to get upset about considering Lowry completely slammed himself into the other fans at probably 100x force than the "shove" from the Warriors part-owner...

I mean, when I saw the headlines I literally thought a fan shoved Lowry onto the ground while he was standing nearby or something...

Sorry, but anyone upset by this is a complete pussi cuck

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 03:41 PM
I saw it and it was a weak, one arm "shove"...

I mean, when I saw the headlines I literally thought a fan shoved lowry onto the ground while he was standing nearby or something...
It literally says on the ticket what can happen if you sit in the front row....they knew the risk.Being pushed at your job with the person facing no repercussions is not acceptable....i dont know what to tell you if you cant understand this

highwhey
06-06-2019, 03:42 PM
it

paksat
06-06-2019, 03:42 PM
It's nothing more then a pissed off fan getting up in his feelings because his team is getting owned

If he wasn't the owner, he still would have shoved

bbbbut it's a big deal because he's white

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 03:43 PM
It literally says on the ticket what can happen if you sit in the front row....they knew the risk. Being pushed at your job with the person facing no repercussions is not acceptable....i dont know what to tell you if you cant understand this

If you want to go this route, then players shouldn't run and jump into people much smaller then them :confusedshrug:

Did you SEE the lady in yellow get completely hammered?

Honestly this is just the media trying to get more views with clickbait titles and pointless "news"

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 03:44 PM
It's nothing more then a pissed off fan getting up in his feelings because his team is getting owned

I cant picture any other race doing this....Everyone else can control their animal instincts except one group.Anytime i see fans rioting @ games its always one group....i've never seen the Chinese storm the field.

Control yourselfs...No wonder why there are so many police shootings...They lack self-control or maybe they just feel they're entitled to do what they want?

paksat
06-06-2019, 03:46 PM
I cant see any other race doing this....Everyone else can control their animal instincts except one group.Anytime i see fans riotings @ games its always one group....i've never seen the Chinese storm the field.

Control yourselfs...No wonder there are so many police shootings...They lack self-control

Is that why every time a hurricane hits somewhere it's one race doing all the vandalizing?

Control yourselves you animals

Andrei89
06-06-2019, 03:48 PM
If Spike Lee did this to Lowry at the Madison Square he would get a dlap on the wrist

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 03:50 PM
Is that why every time a hurricane hits somewhere it's one race doing all the vandalizing?

Control yourselves you animals
The media controls what they want to show on the news.If i want to show that only moutain lions attack joggers and no other animals attack people.Then i can make the sheep believe it if i only show that.

bigkingsfan
06-06-2019, 03:50 PM
If you want to go this route, then players shouldn't run and jump into people much smaller then them :confusedshrug:

Did you SEE the lady in yellow get completely hammered?

Honestly this is just the media trying to get more views with clickbait titles and pointless "news"
WTF, people know exactly what they're getting by sitting in the first few rows.

"THE HOLDER OF THIS TICKET VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER of personal injury (including death) and all hazards arising from, or related in any way to, the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Event, howsoever caused and whether by negligence or otherwise."

It saids that on every event ticket.

Hey Yo
06-06-2019, 03:51 PM
I saw a video on instagram and it barely looked like anything. Idk maybe I only saw a not so great camera angle?

He went out of his way to shove Lowry. There was no need touch him whatsoever. Lowry did a hell of a job avoiding that lady in the front row.

If you don't want to be run into by a player, then don't fvcking sit courtside.

red1
06-06-2019, 03:51 PM
you guys are missing the real issue here.

the golden "straight thugs" warriors are an organization of goons and thugs from top-to-bottom. that white-collar thug who tried to injure lowry is just the tip of the iceberg.

I think the only solution is for silver to suspend curry klay and kd the rest of the series. what do you guys think?

Hey Yo
06-06-2019, 03:52 PM
If Spike Lee did this to Lowry at the Madison Square he would get a dlap on the wrist
Spike Lee isn't stupid enough to do that to a player.

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 03:54 PM
He's not apart of the group that is known to do this....so he never would

He's been going to games for almost 30 years without any pushing incidents.He doesnt have neanderthal DNA in him like that owner.He has self-control

stalkerforlife
06-06-2019, 03:56 PM
It was nothing.

Pathetic.

Liberals.

Andrei89
06-06-2019, 03:57 PM
Spike Lee isn't stupid enough to do that to a player.

But if he did lmaooo a slap on the wrist tops

Didn

Hey Yo
06-06-2019, 04:00 PM
But if he did lmaooo a slap on the wrist tops

Didn’t Drake like sizeup Draymond Green in game 1? Dude is hecklin NBA players like no others. He ain’t white though
Complete speculation.

Spike Lee's been heckling players for over 25yrs at courtside but knows better than to put his hands on a player out of anger. Like I said, he's not stupid.

bigkingsfan
06-06-2019, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=Andrei89]But if he did lmaooo a slap on the wrist tops

Didn

SpaceJam2
06-06-2019, 04:13 PM
Poor paktass

+1

sdot_thadon
06-06-2019, 04:55 PM
It wasn't major, but in any event still over the line of what's acceptable. Especially from an owner. If Lowry had shoved him back we'd have an entire news cycle about how a thug picked on a defenseless old white man.

Bronbron23
06-06-2019, 05:04 PM

Pretty basic really. The NBA doesn't want another malice in the palace situation so they take this kind of stuff seriously. It wasn't a big push but it's enough of one to get you Punched in the face and if Lowery had of done that who knows who else jumps in on either side and then you have another incident.

Overdrive
06-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Again, I saw it and it was a weak, one arm "shove"...

I don't think it's about skin colour, slave owner mentality or the strength of the shove, but if Lowry shoved back at the same intensity he'd be banned for 10 games for violent conduct with the crowd. Therein lies the problem imo.

ILLsmak
06-06-2019, 05:34 PM
If u look at it close every one around him puts their hand on him. Guy whose lap he's on has him by the jersey, the guy next to him is pushing his foot, the wife/woman pats him on back. The reason the push was different was it seemed malicious even tho dude visibly flinched when Lowry turned. I dunno why Lowry was laying on those people tho. It's funny how the seats have like shock absorbers.

-Smak

tontoz
06-06-2019, 06:40 PM
I don't think it's about skin colour, slave owner mentality or the strength of the shove, but if Lowry shoved back at the same intensity he'd be banned for 10 games for violent conduct with the crowd. Therein lies the problem imo.

It was clearly out of line. Dude is banned for a year. You can't do crap like that.

PistonsFan#21
06-06-2019, 07:03 PM
It doesnt matter how hard the push was. The fan is a coward because he knows damn well he wouldn't try that shit if there wasn't security everywhere and people in between to protect him. F*ck that c*nt. I wish it was Ron Artest in there instead of Kyle Lowry.

Good on Kyle for keeping his composure though because he probably would have some major fines and a suspension for retaliating

RealSkipBayless
06-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Complete clown. It'd be debatable maybe if Lowry was on his lap or something. But he wasn't even that close to him. White dude leans over and make it a point to put his hands on Lowry.

Another privileged ****** thinking he would receive zero repercussions.

egokiller
06-06-2019, 07:09 PM
I cant picture any other race doing this....Everyone else can control their animal instincts except one group.Anytime i see fans rioting @ games its always one group....i've never seen the Chinese storm the field.

Control yourselfs...No wonder why there are so many police shootings...They lack self-control or maybe they just feel they're entitled to do what they want?

Why can

lilteapot
06-06-2019, 07:13 PM
the dude went out of his way to shove lowry and then went on to cuss him out. an nba court isnt a petting zoo, you dont get to touch these players especially in an aggressive manner. it wasn't a violent shove but the intent is bad enough.

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]Why can

egokiller
06-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Its called poverty

A millionaire that you claim has animal instincts tapped Lowry and your answer is poverty. :roll:

Take the same population density and area where this is happening in chicago and compare it to the same pop density and area in the poorest location in India and tell us why the murders in that pop density/area in India that resembles the chicago ghetto are so much less.

warriorfan
06-06-2019, 07:59 PM
A millionaire that you claim has animal instincts tapped Lowry and your answer is poverty. :roll:

Take the same population density and area where this is happening in chicago and compare it to the same pop density and area in the poorest location in India and tell us why the murders in that pop density/area in India that resembles the chicago ghetto are so much less.

They can

PickernRoller
06-06-2019, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]They can

paksat
06-06-2019, 08:08 PM
So many excuses :roll:

Here's what happened:

WHITE guy shoves BLACK guy, is clearly out of line and deserves a ban which he gets but ofc it's gonna be way more

media, aka L3bron, see's his moment and jumps in making it seem so much worse then it is

you'd think punches were thrown the way this has blown up. But nope, it was a smug shove nothing more and nothing less. In the 90s this would have been looked down on, but nothing would have really came of it.

egokiller
06-06-2019, 08:37 PM
It could have been a white guy being loved tapped by a black guy in the stands and calling him to be banned for life and the result is the same. The mindset that "this era I'm in is soft as fvck so I'm going to call for a life long ban" would still be present.

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 09:24 PM
How the hell is everyone bring up skin color in this thread? Are you all retarded sheep???

CLASS/ECONOMICS is the problem in America, not RACE. It's MONEY.

We saw a billionaire lightly shove an ultra-wealth millionaire LOL. CALL THE PRESSES!!!

Everyone here focusing on skin color is certified low-IQ.

Draz
06-06-2019, 10:29 PM
It wasn't out of hand by any means but it could have been. From the players perspective the intensity of the game itself could have changed the dynamic of that push. When you buy tickets to a game, even if you're the owner himself, you're no longer an owner you are a fan. All rules should apply. Without saying if it was Drake, or whoever, the league needs to protect the players.

I can see him maintaining his 6% ownership. He's valued at 2.2 billion and being banned will force his hand on selling perhaps despite buying in at $50 million and worth an investment of $250m.

sammichoffate
06-06-2019, 10:40 PM
https://twitter.com/BlakeMurphyODC/status/1136736634202931205
A ban should be okay, a fine of a couple hundred thousand is p ridiculous tho.

bigkingsfan
06-06-2019, 10:46 PM
https://twitter.com/BlakeMurphyODC/status/1136736634202931205
A ban should be okay, a fine of a couple hundred thousand is p ridiculous tho.
His net worth is $2.3 billion

Money is nothing though compared to the PR hits.

sammichoffate
06-06-2019, 11:01 PM
His net worth is $2.3 billion

Money is nothing though compared to the PR hits.$500k seems like some arbitrary number though, idk how Silver wants to punish him tbh.

moongaze
06-06-2019, 11:42 PM
it was an unnecessarily bloodthirsty, violent, and egregious act - the NBA should come down heavily on the warriors organization seeing it was one of their owners who was acting like a "thug."

warriors should be forced to forfeit game 4 and durant should be suspended for being a bitch.

:applause: close the thread.

moongaze
06-06-2019, 11:49 PM

Control yourselfs...No wonder why there are so many police
shootings...They lack self-control or maybe they just feel they're entitled to do what they want?

They're the devil's race. Mentally disturbed. Dont even bother wasting your time arguing with the devil on this site. Master of deception and lies, twisting the narrative.

Gus Hemmingway
06-06-2019, 11:53 PM
They're the devil's race. Mentally disturbed. Dont even bother wasting your time arguing with the devil on this site. Master of deception and lies, twisting the narrative.

Are you black, son?

oh the horror
06-07-2019, 12:20 AM

It

superduper
06-07-2019, 12:44 AM
How the hell is everyone bring up skin color in this thread? Are you all retarded sheep???

CLASS/ECONOMICS is the problem in America, not RACE. It's MONEY.

We saw a billionaire lightly shove an ultra-wealth millionaire LOL. CALL THE PRESSES!!!

Everyone here focusing on skin color is certified low-IQ.

Do you think he would've shoved a white player in a similar situation?

nashwade
06-07-2019, 12:54 AM
tbh the dude would have shoved ANY Raptor, it's a dick move but Lowry demanding for a LIFE ban is over-fcuknig-reacting

he should just be forced to sit at the last back row forever

Hittin_Shots
06-07-2019, 01:32 AM
Do you think he would've shoved a white player in a similar situation?
Do you think he wouldn't have is the bigger problem.

Walk on Water
06-07-2019, 05:56 AM
Like Van Gundy says, Lowry is coming at him 100 mph. What

TheMan
06-07-2019, 06:02 AM
That dude has the whitest face I've ever seen...

You know that white nerd wouldn't dare lay his hands on Lowry or any other brother IRL, fake tough guy would get his shit pushed in in 2 seconds.

Fukk whitey mang :pimp:

tpols
06-07-2019, 06:24 AM
lowry such a baby...

be happy youre getting paid millions to dribble a ball, boy.

hold this L
06-07-2019, 07:06 AM
lowry such a baby...

be happy youre getting paid millions to dribble a ball, boy.
Kyle is the less annoying, fat, talented CP3.

INDI
06-07-2019, 07:58 AM
When you watch the vid Lowry crashed into the two people sitting next to the guy that shoved him, one of those people being a lady. Could it be that that was the owners wife Kyle crashed into and the guy was upset that Lowry did that?

I

fourkicks44
06-07-2019, 08:01 AM
Whart could Lowry do tho?

I agree he should have turned around and beat his cracka ass to the ground, but then he would have opened himself up to legal action.

Any opportunity a white man has to take a black man's money he will jump on.

The law won't look favourably on a rich black man from Philly slapping a self fart sniffing white queer from San Fran.

Could be looked at as weak but played correctly by Lowry.

hold this L
06-07-2019, 05:52 PM
Lowry is essentially the slightly less annoying, fat, far less talented version of CP3. Not a surprise he's turning this into an issue.

superduper
06-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Lowry is essentially the slightly less annoying, fat, far less talented version of CP3. Not a surprise he's turning this into an issue.

The real issue here is that it could've turned into a Malice part 2 real quick. If players can't push fans, fans can't push the players. It's that simple. No matter how light or hard the push was. The implications could have been ENORMOUS. The league's name could have been ruined again just like that in an instant.

That is why this is such a big deal.

egokiller
06-07-2019, 06:50 PM

Exactly. Remember how he reacted to Gasol patting him on the head?

egokiller
06-07-2019, 06:53 PM
Are you black, son?

I thought he was american indian?

Those damn white pilgrims!