PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Status for KD (Game 4)

SpaceJam2
06-06-2019, 03:59 PM
KD is out for game 4, per Steve Kerr. (Just announced on "The Jump").

Are the Warriors in trouble?

Levity
06-06-2019, 04:00 PM
yarp

dazzer87
06-06-2019, 04:02 PM
No way!

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 04:02 PM
3-1

Warriors fans getting a taste of what lebron fans have been feeling for 10+ years in the Finals.

Dingo should win Finals MVP in a losing effort just like lebron shoul have in 2015

bison
06-06-2019, 04:03 PM
They really are rigging this for a 3-1 KD led comeback

SpaceJam2
06-06-2019, 04:03 PM
3-1

Warriors fans getting a taste of what lebron fans have been feeling for 10+ years.

:eek:

raprap
06-06-2019, 04:40 PM
Dang. He isn

LAVAR BALL
06-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Seems quite early for Kerr to announce this...

Kerr's mind game maybe

Manny98
06-06-2019, 04:50 PM
F*ck

This ring doesn't count Raptor fans btw

bigkingsfan
06-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Seems quite early for Kerr to announce this...

Kerr's mind game maybe
Early? The game is tomorrow. If he was anywhere close, he would be "questionable"

Overdrive
06-06-2019, 04:53 PM
They really are rigging this for a 3-1 KD led comeback

If that happens, including a KD FMVP, Curry will retire.

PeroAntic
06-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Ok if that is the case KD is a huge sissy. I mean its a calf strain, not a knee or ankle injury. Just play through it ffs. Unless he intentionally wants to stay out, for legacy reasons.

3ball
06-06-2019, 05:07 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/d2f4c1e06810ebad0567c94b73761562/tenor.gif

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 05:48 PM
Ok if that is the case KD is a huge sissy. I mean its a calf strain, not a knee or ankle injury. Just play through it ffs. Unless he intentionally wants to stay out, for legacy reasons.

God i hate standing up for KD but stfu! If you have an upset stomach and a headache you probably would call out of work "im just not feeling it today steve" but KD has to play through a severe calf strain

i hate people like you

hold this L
06-06-2019, 05:59 PM
KD isn't playing this series, this is all 4D chess moves by Kerr to keep TO guessing about lineups and tactics. Every report shows him still limping.

hold this L
06-06-2019, 05:59 PM
You do realize that he has a chance to tear it and ruin his career if he comes too early right? It's not like Klay who will just get more injured and miss the series. This could affect how he plays for the rest of his career. :facepalm

dazzer87
06-06-2019, 06:03 PM
no point in coming back at this stage of the finals.......why show up for the last game of the series on Monday.

ILLsmak
06-06-2019, 06:09 PM
KD isn't playing this series, this is all 4D chess moves by Kerr to keep TO guessing about lineups and tactics. Every report shows him still limping.

Probably, that's why i said before the series started that it'd be worth betting tor on the crazy odds they gave em. Might be like 35/40% chance of them winning but at that pay out its probably worth a shot. And that's before klay got injured. Doods I hope u listened.

-Smak

FKAri
06-06-2019, 06:13 PM
I suspect this too. There is a strong risk of aggravating this kind of injury and even chances of an achilles injury are high with something like this. It's too risky to do right before a huge contract.

bladefd
06-06-2019, 06:17 PM
Probably, that's why i said before the series started that it'd be worth betting tor on the crazy odds they gave em. Might be like 35/40% chance of them winning but at that pay out its probably worth a shot. And that's before klay got injured. Doods I hope u listened.

-Smak

Nope, didn't take the chance :(

PeroAntic
06-06-2019, 06:35 PM
God i hate standing up for KD but stfu! If you have an upset stomach and a headache you probably would call out of work "im just not feeling it today steve" but KD has to play through a severe calf strain

i hate people like you
The guy earns 30 million a year and has a chance for a threepeat of titles and fvmps putting him in the top 10 GOAT players. But somehow this is comparable to a random day on a random job. ****ing christ how stupid is that.

A calf strain could be a career threatening injury, gtfo with that shit.

bullettooth
06-06-2019, 06:37 PM
The guy earns 30 million a year and has a chance for a threepeat of titles and fvmps putting him in the top 10 GOAT players. But somehow this is comparable to a random day on a random job. ****ing christ how stupid is that.

He's already got 2 rings and probably has a few hundred million dollars or more.

You think his income or career is going to take a major hit if he sits it out after an injury?

ILLsmak
06-06-2019, 06:39 PM

He's probably not getting fmp and probably not entering the top ten after missing four gms.

But in a way you're right that if he wanted just the ring and to give up the fmvp he could probably be a spot up shooter at least and help. He's better than most of those bums. If he can walk and run he should be playing if he wants to win as much as possible. But that's some shit Larry bird does not kd.

Edit : it's not inconceivable that he's trying to protect his near goat finals stats as well.

-Smak

lilteapot
06-06-2019, 07:09 PM
It amazes me how much people still overlook Klay in big games. Klay is gonna have a huge game 4. I also dont wanna hear anything about his hammy; remember earlier in the playoffs when his ankle was hurt? yeah.

AlternativeAcc.
06-06-2019, 07:43 PM
3-1

Warriors fans getting a taste of what lebron fans have been feeling for 10+ years in the Finals.

Dingo should win Finals MVP in a losing effort just like lebron shoul have in 2015
:biggums:

Even though they lost the games where curry supposedly played "well" but in 2015 LeBron single-handedly won two games by himself against a team with 10x the overall talent.

Warriors won game 2 despite Curry's putrid performance

Basically, you're comparing apples to oranges. LeBron was all-around spectacular and won two games by himself. Curry, otoh, has done nothing but statpad points in borderline blowouts (1 at home)

If Curry even gets 1 vote by the end of this series it'd be the biggest joke in sports history (toppling Jordan retiring to play baseball)

Overdrive
06-06-2019, 07:58 PM

Rose should've played through his ACL tear. I mean he earned max money.

lilteapot
06-06-2019, 08:05 PM
Rose should've played through his ACL tear. I mean he earned max money.
:roll:

E_Stamkos
06-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Aw, That's really unfortunate

Draz
06-06-2019, 10:30 PM
KD isn't playing this series.

It's a tactic to keep Raptors on full anxiety.

NBASTATMAN
06-06-2019, 11:16 PM
PUT A FORK IN THOSE FCUKERS.. :banana:

NO KD, LOONEY, AND klay and cousins will not be 100 percent :applause:

StrongLurk
06-06-2019, 11:17 PM
Asterisk finals for the Raps, just like 2015 for the Warriors.

coin24
06-07-2019, 04:40 AM
Kd can barely walk , who seriously thinks he's ready to play in the next month even:oldlol:

If klays ready to go and boogie can show up and score in the post they might have a chance to take game 4..
If the craptors have any sense they should realise this is there only chance and put the foot on the warriors throat in game 4..

RoseCity07
06-07-2019, 05:33 AM
I would love to see what would happen if Raptors go up 3-1. Do Warriors go red alert and say f*ck it.

Im so nba'd out
06-11-2019, 01:06 AM
**** you

Overdrive
06-11-2019, 12:09 PM

That didn't age well.

FreezingTsmoove
06-11-2019, 12:13 PM

ISH doctors back at it again :facepalm

SpaceJam2
06-11-2019, 02:10 PM

:lol

MD PeroDummy :lol.

warriorfan
06-11-2019, 02:22 PM

The kicker is he

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2019, 02:30 PM

man, this REALLY did not age well