PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi most interesting player to watch since prime Wade

RoseCity07
06-07-2019, 08:32 AM
I think this dude is the best player in the game now. Only reason I'm watching this series is to see what he's going to do. Amazing how his game has evolved since being freed from Popazit. Dude was in shackles in San Antonio.

Kawhi to me is a top 3 player since 2000.

1. Lebron
2. Wade
3. Kawhi

fourkicks44
06-07-2019, 08:34 AM
I think this dude is the best player in the game now. Only reason I'm watching this series is to see what he's going to do. Amazing how his game has evolved since being freed from Popazit. Dude was in shackles in San Antonio.

1. Lebron
2. Wade
3. Kawhi

2001 AI

superduper
06-07-2019, 10:14 AM
To be fair, SA played a HUGE part in developing Kawhi into the player that he is today. He was pretty much a Tony Allen coming into the league.

Vragrant
06-07-2019, 05:40 PM
He is an amazing player to watch, but he is a little bit to robotic at times for me. Sometimes I wonder if he came with a USB charger at birth.

With Wade,every game I 'd see something I've never seen before. That's why I anticipated EVERY game Wade played and made it a point to see him live 2x in his prime. Every game with Kawhi I know exactly what I'm going to see.

superduper
06-07-2019, 06:51 PM
He is an amazing player to watch, but he is a little bit to robotic at times for me. Sometimes I wonder if he came with a USB charger at birth.

With Wade,every game I 'd see something I've never seen before. That's why I anticipated EVERY game Wade played and made it a point to see him live 2x in his prime. Every game with Kawhi I know exactly what I'm going to see.

Weird take. Sure Wade was a little flashier and more explosive than Kawhi but by no means is Kawhi boring nor predictable. He is an extremely cerebral player and you never know in which way he's going to score next. He can do it all. Extremely patient and deliberate on the offensive end with a wide array of moves and counters.

egokiller
06-07-2019, 07:02 PM

1. Lebron
2. Wade
3. Kawhi

Kobe, AI, Shaq, Tmac and Curry are all more interesting to watch since 2000 Wade. Anyone who says differently watches basketball on paper.

NBASTATMAN
06-07-2019, 07:40 PM

1. Lebron
2. Wade
3. Kawhi

same page.. IMO when Wade was healthy he was the best.. Better than Bron.. Too bad he couldnt stay healthy and he just didnt give himself to the game like bron has..

andgar923
06-07-2019, 08:19 PM

1. Lebron
2. Wade
3. Kawhi
By interesting you mean boring?

egokiller
06-07-2019, 08:43 PM
By interesting you mean boring?

He said Kawhi, not Duncan.

Wrong former Spur.

Spurs m8
06-07-2019, 08:51 PM
Obviously OP didnt see his last 2 years in SA hahahha

This forum...hahahahah

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-07-2019, 09:51 PM
Wade nor Kawhi have ever been a joy to watch IMO.

Bronbron23
06-07-2019, 10:16 PM

1. Lebron
2. Wade
3. Kawhi
I like kawhi but he looks horrible out there. His game was never pretty to begin with but with his lack of explosion and athleticism it looks ugly as hell. Still effective though but not nice to watch at all

Mask the Embiid
06-07-2019, 10:20 PM

1. Lebron
2. Wade
3. Kawhi
:facepalm

Isnt rosecity moe94?

i swear he use to be a good poster what happened?

RoseCity07
06-07-2019, 10:24 PM
:facepalm

Isnt rosecity moe94?

i swear he use to be a good poster what happened?

I have no alts.

Name a player that did what Wade did in 06 Finals?

Name a player that made Lebron pissed just by checking back into the game?

RoseCity07
06-07-2019, 11:39 PM
What did I say?:lol

Called it.

Kawhi top 3 of the century.