PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING - Lowry out for game 4 and possibly the series...

stalkerforlife
06-07-2019, 10:26 AM
That incredibly violent shove from Warriors minority owner has Lowry receiving around the clock treatment.

Sources say his career may be over.

They're also checking his anus for violent rupture as the shove seems to have obliterated it.

Sad.

Im so nba'd out
06-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Here is some attention

superduper
06-07-2019, 10:30 AM
That incredibly violent shove from Warriors minority owner has Lowry receiving around the clock treatment.

Sources say his career may be over.

They're also checking his anus for violent rupture as the shove seems to have obliterated it.

Sad.

At least he didn't rupture his vag like LeGOAT.

The most devastating injury :(

stalkerforlife
06-07-2019, 10:31 AM
At least he didn't rupture his vag like LeGOAT.

The most devastating injury :(

:roll:

stalkerforlife
06-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Reminder...

This is the same bitch that lost his mind after KEVIN HART legitimately blocked his shot playing one on one.

He fouled the hell out of little Hart in an attempt to save face.

bigkingsfan
06-07-2019, 11:15 AM
Curry about to lose to this guy, yikes.

red1
06-07-2019, 11:24 AM
unreal. someone really needs to reign in these white-collar thugs.

Reminder...

This is the same bitch that lost his mind after KEVIN HART legitimately blocked his shot playing one on one.

He fouled the hell out of little Hart in an attempt to save face.
OP kevin hart is a 4-time allstar game MVP it's not like getting blocked by some random scrub in the philippines like kobe.
https://ca.nba.com/news/past-nba-celebrity-all-star-game-mvps-quavo-kevin-hart-justin-bieber-terrell-owens/1ja4zt2esmxir1wu9ivll7w0jw

let's focus on the facts here please. there's no shame in being blocked by an allstar legend like kevin hart.

at least kevin hart didn't shoot 6 for 24 in a game 7 or didn't rape anyone either.

https://ytimg.googleusercontent.com/vi/ks7fsKb969w/mqdefault.jpg

egokiller
06-07-2019, 11:25 AM
Imagine being such a beta that you only have your team up by 7 points in the 4th against a GSW team that's missing KD, Klay and having an injured Cousins and Iggy playing. :lol

That's Lowry for you.

PP34Deuce
06-07-2019, 12:08 PM
It sounded like the warriors investor said some stuff to him too.

Players can be cry babies but i do agree that no one has the right to touch them.

Levity
06-07-2019, 12:39 PM
Here is some attention

:lol

imdaman99
06-07-2019, 12:54 PM
Go ahead and defend that rich scumbag with the punchable face. I suppose you have a lot more in common with him than a normal human.

stalkerforlife
06-07-2019, 01:32 PM
Go ahead and defend that rich scumbag with the punchable face. I suppose you have a lot more in common with him than a normal human.

If an old weak man pushed me like that, I'd laugh and tell him to settle down.

It'd be a joke to me.

Lowry just playing the liberal race card and sticking it to "the man."

HylianNightmare
06-07-2019, 01:40 PM
**** you

stalkerforlife
06-07-2019, 01:45 PM
**** you

:lol

baudkarma
06-07-2019, 02:39 PM
If an old weak man pushed me like that, I'd laugh and tell him to settle down.

It'd be a joke to me.

Lowry just playing the liberal race card and sticking it to "the man."

Yeah, but you're just some obscure nobody. If somebody pushes you, it's just because they want to get ahead of you in the line at McDonalds. Professional athletes have to deal with hostile fans, people who actually would do them harm if given a chance.

bdonovan
06-07-2019, 02:49 PM
Fans should not put their hands on the players.

That being said, so much was made of this incident, I was dying to see the video and was kind of surprised how mild it was.

One thing I'd like to see come from this: a universal policy against fans putting their hands on players. The league is reacting now, but I've seen fans hit players before. I've seen fans dump something on the players as they walk back to the locker room. I've seen players end up in the seats and some fan will give them a similar push; light but still hostile. YouTube has a number of videos of fans putting their hands on players, kids, adults both. Getting removed from the stadium isn't enough disincentive. The policy of 'hands-off' should be universal and it should include throwing things at the players- 1 year suspension min.

I'm glad this happened but it would be a shame if we react strongly now (huge fine, suspension from attendance) but disregard it when it happens next. Somehow I feel like there's a huge reaction now and when it happens again and the fan is a nobody, the justification for inaction will be "Who cares? The fan was startled. No one got hurt".