PDA

View Full Version : Yo wtf I just found out Kawhi literally ate ***** for Ibakas YouTube channel

MoBe1Kanobi
06-07-2019, 08:57 PM
I never looked at AD the same after seeing the video of him getting his asshole spanked and fingered by his college teammate...

Seeing Kawhi just calmly eating an animal peeniss in that Ibaka cooking video really fcuked up my heightened respect and rejuvenated NBA interest for Kawhi and the league in general

Fcuk I miss the good ol days of the NBA where our star players AT WORST just wore some suspect outfits from a fashion sense instead of THIS modern era were our most old school alpha tough nosed silent type hero still just liberally chews on peeniss for a fanbase compromising of an entire country and it's all just "yeah man I love this Raptors team! Hope we keep getting better!" in the YouTube comments instead of realizing that the man you guys all decided to identify yourselves with just ate a ****in animal ****

Fcuk this league

Fcuk the finals who cares anymore

RRR3
06-07-2019, 09:02 PM
This is a very silly thing to meltdown about my dude.

red1
06-07-2019, 09:06 PM
lmao OP you're an idiot - that's the whole point of ibaka's cooking show he feeds his guests disgusting shit like crickets there's literally nothing homo about it.

comparing it to real fakkitry like these nba fashion diva homos - it's not even the same thing.

MoBe1Kanobi
06-07-2019, 09:12 PM
This is a very silly thing to meltdown about my dude.

You don't think it says something about you to be able to say that as a man you consented to putting peeniis in your mouth??

Act like I'm being childish but there's nothing "grown up" or adventurous as a man about putting kock in your mouth

MoBe1Kanobi
06-07-2019, 09:14 PM
lmao OP you're an idiot - that's the whole point of ibaka's cooking show he feeds his guests disgusting shit like crickets there's literally nothing homo about it.

comparing it to real fakkitry like these nba fashion diva homos - it's not even the same thing.

And if the point of the show is to consent to puttin shit like kocks and balls in your mouth...

Whoever agrees to involve themselves in shit like that is inherently less alpha