PDA

View Full Version : When it's all said and done Kawhi still lost to a 6 time loser

egokiller
06-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Hey, mad props if he can somehow beat this hobbled GSW team with all it's injuries and no KD :rolleyes: , but let's not pretend that Kawhi didn't once lose to a 6 time finals loser. The lowest of the low. That's a big red mark. He did manage to get the 2014 FMVP with his amazing 17.8 / 6.4 / 2.0 so that's gotta count for something, right?

"He better than MJ tho."

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10835005.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Kevin-Hart-responds-to-cheating-rumours-with-a-meme.jpg

NBASTATMAN
06-08-2019, 11:33 AM
He is an upgraded version of MJ though.. So he and his fans dont care.. :banana:

egokiller
06-08-2019, 11:36 AM
A slower and a worse basketball player than MJ who lost to a 6 time finals loser who is scoring 20 ppg less than what MJ would score if he played today.

Nope, gonna have to show me something else, sorry.

Maybe in another 20 years?

NBASTATMAN
06-08-2019, 11:37 AM
A slower and a worse basketball player than MJ who lost to a 6 time finals loser who is scoring 20 ppg less than what MJ would score if he played today.

Nope, gonna have to show me something else, sorry.

Maybe in another 20 years?

KAWHI lost to the GOAT Lebron.. That dont mean anything.. Kawhi still is an upgraded version of MJ..

ImKobe
06-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Kawhi was in his 2nd season. What did MJ do in the Playoffs in his 2nd season?

red1
OP is the king of cringe.

reason number #99999 why no one likes MJ stans - they smell bad, don't know shit about basketball, and worst of all they are INSECURE AS **** :roll:

sdot_thadon
holy double ended damage control batman!

hey at least Kawhi didn't try to change his identity after losing to said loser like Op did in 2016. So yeah lets laugh at the bullshit.:oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
06-08-2019, 11:39 AM
OP is the king of cringe.

reason number #99999 why no one likes MJ stans - they smell bad, don't know shit about basketball, and worst of all they are INSECURE AS **** :roll:
:applause:

egokiller
06-08-2019, 11:41 AM
KAWHI lost to the GOAT Lebron.. That dont mean anything.. Kawhi still is an upgraded version of MJ..

A 6 time loser is no where near close to GOAT status. 20 years go by and the best you got is a downgraded, slower version of MJ?

Maybe in another 20 years we will get someone that isn't a downgraded slower version but still lacks all the other intangibles.

Then maybe in another 20 we will finally see someone play this game to the level GOAT MJ did.

What a glorious day that shall be.

Until then....

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/stlamerican.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/b/3d/b3d4083e-7bb3-11e2-99a8-0019bb2963f4/512559b36452a.image.jpg

Lakessss
06-08-2019, 11:46 AM
A 6 time loser is no where near close to GOAT status. 20 years go by and the best you got is a downgraded, slower version of MJ?

Maybe in another 20 years we will get someone that isn't a downgraded slower version but still lacks all the other intangibles.

Then maybe in another 20 we will finally see someone play this game to the level GOAT MJ did.

Until then....
There is no shame in losing to LeGOAT.

Kawhi

sdot_thadon
06-08-2019, 11:50 AM
A 6 time winner is no where near close to GOAT status of 11 rings. 20 years go by and the best you got is a downgraded, smaller sg chucker version of Bill Russell?

Then maybe in another 20 we will finally see someone play this game to the level GOAT Bill Russell did.

Until then....

https://statics.sportskeeda.com/editor/2018/09/851d0-1537419523-800.jpg
fixed a couple of grammatical errors in your post but i definitely agree.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Losing against what eventually became a 6 time finals loser is actually very bad. The one thing that Kawhi has over the rest is that he was very young when it happened, but that still doesn't magically absolve him from a lack of finals perfection.

You want to be GOAT?

Show me that when you have a team good enough to help you get to the finals, you never lose and win FMVP each time. Bonus points if you molded your own teammates to help get you there.:applause:

Russell lost in the finals. GTFO with that lack of finals perfection.

I'll wait another 20 years I guess. :sleeping

sdot_thadon
06-08-2019, 11:57 AM
Losing against what eventually became a 6 time finals loser is actually very bad. The one thing that Kawhi has over the rest is that he was very young when it happened, but that still doesn't magically absolve him from a lack of finals perfection.

You want to be GOAT?

Show me that when you have a team good enough to help you get to the finals, you never lose and win FMVP each time. Bonus points if you molded your own teammates to help get you there.:applause:

Russell lost in the finals. GTFO with that lack of finals perfection.

I'll wait another 20 years I guess. :sleeping
Russell won almost twice as many finals as Mj and coached to 2 of those while playing.

And losing to a 6 time finals loser is pretty much the same as losing to the real greats until they got old enough to decline.....

SpaceJam2
06-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Hey, mad props if he can somehow beat this hobbled GSW team with all it's injuries and no KD :rolleyes: , but let's not pretend that Kawhi didn't once lose to a 6 time finals loser. The lowest of the low. That's a big red mark. He did manage to get the 2014 FMVP with his amazing 17.8 / 6.4 / 2.0 so that's gotta count for something, right?

"He better than MJ tho."

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10835005.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Kevin-Hart-responds-to-cheating-rumours-with-a-meme.jpg

Why the meldown baby boy?

Kawhi, Curry, and LeBron are all better than MJ.

Keep up.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 11:59 AM

SpaceJam2
06-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Why the meldown baby boy?

Kawhi, Curry, and LeBron are all better than MJ.

Keep up.

Anyone?

sdot_thadon
06-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Op, we laugh at you everytime you post. Inthide Hoopth

egokiller
06-08-2019, 12:01 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2n1s1z9.jpg

Lakessss
06-08-2019, 12:02 PM
If The Celtics were in the west instead of the East Jordan would have gotten swept in the finals instead of the first round. He is lucky Jordan stans hide away from a 1-9 first round exit.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 12:04 PM

egokiller
06-08-2019, 12:04 PM
Jordan doesn't lose in the finals, period. No one has any evidence to dispute this, while here's plenty of evidence to support it. The only way to keep MJ from having a winning season was to hope he didn't have enough help for him to make it to the biggest stage. Once he got there, it was over each and every time.

Next

Lakessss
06-08-2019, 12:07 PM
Jordan doesn't lose in the finals, period. No one has any evidence to dispute this, while here's plenty of evidence to support it. The only way to keep MJ from having a winning season was to hope he didn't have enough help for him to make it to the biggest stage. Once he got there, it was over each and every time.

Next
Bill Russell is still waiting for someone to surpass the amount of rings he has. 50 years and counting. Shame Jordan didn’t have the mental toughness to get to the finals as many times and instead choked against Orlando and Detroit and the Celtics all those years.

Bill Russell is the blueprint of mental toughness. Jordan could only sustain 3 years tops before crumbling.

SpaceJam2
06-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Op, we laugh at you everytime you post. Inthide Hoopth

That's right! :lol

https://i.postimg.cc/GpJ55DyS/InthideHoopth.png

egokiller
06-08-2019, 12:13 PM
It's been 50 years and counting since anyone got 11 rings. No one cares about Russells rings against mail men and plumbers. If they did, he would be GOAT on everyone's list, not MJ.

Oh wait.. he can't be due to lack of finals perfection. Oh well.

20 years and counting.... :roll:

See kids, this is what happens when you resort to propping up players you never saw. You can't even prop them up correctly. (unlike those propping up MJ that actually saw him)

egokiller
06-08-2019, 12:14 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/flwyro.jpg

SpaceJam2
06-08-2019, 12:19 PM
it me
https://i.postimg.cc/GpJ55DyS/InthideHoopth.png

cool

egokiller
06-08-2019, 12:23 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/74/50/ed/7450edaf58dbaac1bc726447c67bdb97.jpg

Hey Yo
06-08-2019, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE=Lakessss]Bill Russell is still waiting for someone to surpass the amount of rings he has. 50 years and counting. [B]Shame Jordan didn

egokiller
06-08-2019, 12:29 PM
When it's all said and done Kawhi still lost to a 6 time loser.

sdot_thadon
06-08-2019, 12:48 PM
It's been 50 years and counting since anyone got 11 rings. No one cares about Russells rings against mail men and plumbers. If they did, he would be GOAT on everyone's list, not MJ.

Oh wait.. he can't be due to lack of finals perfection. Oh well.

20 years and counting.... :roll:

See kids, this is what happens when you resort to propping up players you never saw. You can't even prop them up correctly. (unlike those propping up MJ that actually saw him)

exactly where you sit when it comes to Russell. You are just as knowledgeable about who the goat is as a 16 year old Bran stan. Let that think in inthinde hoopth.

FromDowntown
06-08-2019, 01:42 PM
exactly where you sit when it comes to Russell. You are just as knowledgeable about who the goat is as a 16 year old Bran stan. Let that think in inthinde hoopth.

:eek:

egokiller
06-08-2019, 01:45 PM

Wrong again, as the people who saw Russell also have MJ as consensus GOAT. Look at any poll and you will see MJ on top. You lose.

It's been fun though. :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
06-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Curry/KD/Duncan have all lost to LeBron too

egokiller
06-08-2019, 02:00 PM

A young KD/Kawhi losing to a prime Lebron is not the same as them making a prime Lebron lose 3 of his FMVP's to them.

Duncan has 1 finals series loss.
Kawhi has 1 finals series loss.
Curry has 1 finals series loss.
KD has 1 finals series loss.

That's a HUGE difference between losing 6 finals when you had enough help to get you to the biggest stage multiple times in the first place.

FromDowntown
06-08-2019, 02:01 PM
A young KD/Kawhi losing to a prime Lebron is not the same as them making a prime Lebron lose 3 of his FMVP's to them.

Duncan has 1 finals series loss.
Kawhi has 1 finals series loss.
Curry has 1 finals series loss.
KD has 1 finals series loss.

That's a HUGE difference between losing 6 finals when you had enough help to get you to the biggest stage multiple times in the first place.

Curry only has 1 finals series loss so you're saying he is a better finals performer than Kobe?

egokiller
06-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Curry only has 1 finals series loss so you're saying he is a better finals performer than Kobe?

Your question is incomplete. I listed 4 players that only have 1 finals series loss. You may now get off this alt account and rephrase your question properly.

RealSkipBayless
06-08-2019, 02:21 PM
Why did Lebron duck Kobe in 08, 09, and 10' season?

egokiller
06-08-2019, 02:33 PM
Why did Lebron duck Kobe in 08, 09, and 10' season?

He didn’t think he was going to lose in the future 5 more times and his plan was to not make the finals until forming a super team. He thought he could duck out of these finals to avoid a horrible finals w/l ratio but in the end it still didn’t matter. :lol

“At least he didn’t embarrass himself against Kobe in the finals”- Lebron stan

sdot_thadon
06-08-2019, 03:09 PM
Wrong again, as the people who saw Russell also have MJ as consensus GOAT. Look at any poll and you will see MJ on top. You lose.

It's been fun though. :applause:
People....pee pole. There's people who saw both who don't think Mj is, theres people who think Wilt is, there's Kareem guys, Magic guys, Bird guys, Lebron guys. ( i think you get the picture hopefully) Mj is still my goat if not by the slimmest of margins and if we switch narrative then a different guy fits the bill. its all subjective.

Anyway back to smearing you into the pavement.

You weren't old enough to watch Russell so you're just as knowledgeable as the guys you try to talk down to. You weren't actually old enough to see Mj play yourself, definitely not in the sense where your opinion really means much. You're probably the only Mj fan on this board that can never post any sort of substance about why he was great. Reason being? You didn't watch him. You were a kid who just happened to be old enough to be alive while he played. Even other Mj guys can at least refer to vhs or youtube highlights to support them. You? Justh trolling inthide hoopth.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 03:15 PM
People....pee pole. There's people who saw both who don't think Mj is, theres people who think Wilt is, there's Kareem guys, Magic guys, Bird guys, Lebron guys. ( i think you get the picture hopefully) Mj is still my goat if not by the slimmest of margins and if we switch narrative then a different guy fits the bill. its all subjective.

Anyway back to smearing you into the pavement.

You weren't old enough to watch Russell so you're just as knowledgeable as the guys you try to talk down to. You weren't actually old enough to see Mj play yourself, definitely not in the sense where your opinion really means much. You're probably the only Mj fan on this board that can never post any sort of substance about why he was great. Reason being? You didn't watch him. You were a kid who just happened to be old enough to be alive while he played. Even other Mj guys can at least refer to vhs or youtube highlights to support them. You? Justh trolling inthide hoopth.

VHS and Youtube highlights... LOL listen to this guy. Wrong on all accounts yet again. I don't have to be old enough to watch Russell because majority consensus is that MJ is GOAT which includes votes from those that did see Russell. I got to experience watching the GOAT MJ play the game and I haven't seen anyone come even remotely close to that utter pure dominance. Nothing you say is going to change that, so all you can do is sit there and accept the fact that the man I watched during the best years of being a fan is the consensus GOAT and that I've got to watch everything after him which pales in comparison. What a refreshing feeling. :applause:

MJ doubters tried to pull their "he played against mailmen and grocery baggers" then they call for Russell to be GOAT only to shit on themselves since the very argument they are trying to use against MJ would also apply to Russell but to an even greater extent. It's just too easy for those who witnessed MJ's dominance to dominate the trolls on this message board. It's rather effortless actually.

SpaceJam2
06-08-2019, 03:21 PM
VHS and Youtube highlights... LOL listen to this guy. Wrong on all accounts yet again. I don't have to be old enough to watch Russell because majority consensus is that MJ is GOAT which includes votes from those that did see Russell. I got to experience watching the GOAT MJ play the game and I haven't seen anyone come even remotely close to that utter pure dominance. Nothing you say is going to change that, so all you can do is sit there and accept the fact that the man I watched during the best years of being a fan is the consensus GOAT and that I've got to watch everything after him which pales in comparison. What a refreshing feeling. :applause:

MJ doubters tried to pull their "he played against mailmen and grocery baggers" then they call for Russell to be GOAT only to shit on themselves since the very argument they are trying to use against MJ would also apply to Russell. It's just too easy for those who witnessed MJ's dominance to dominate the trolls on this message board. It's rather effortless actually.

Meltdown

https://i.postimg.cc/Vk8z4NYG/Top3PER.jpg

egokiller
06-08-2019, 03:22 PM
Another win boys.

RRR3
06-08-2019, 03:22 PM
OP is absolutely embarrassing himself lately.

MaxPlayer
06-08-2019, 03:23 PM
OP is absolutely embarrassing himself lately.

If MJ is the undisputed GOAT, then why is he so insecure that he has to make a dozen threads about Lebron daily?

egokiller
06-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Another one. :applause:

egokiller
06-08-2019, 03:25 PM
If MJ is the undisputed GOAT, then why is he so insecure that he has to make a dozen threads about Lebron daily?

Undisputed just means majority, there's still morons out there that need the facts hammered into their thick skulls. I'm sure 3ball will be along soon to pick up where some of us have left off.

Shogon
06-08-2019, 03:26 PM
LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James

RRR3
06-08-2019, 03:27 PM
LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James LeBron James
Damn a look inside OP’s mind

egokiller
06-08-2019, 03:32 PM
The meltdowns continue. No one can dispute my facts. Just clowns and trolls that have to sit there, meltdown, and accept it. Oh well. It happens.:applause:

Manny98
06-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Saturday afternoon and all OP can think about is LeBron

What a pathetic existence:oldlol:

egokiller
06-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Another one.

Anyone got a hookup to purchasing leashes wholesale in large quantities? I may need a warehouse to store them. :applause: