PDA

View Full Version : Raptors gonna lose their urgency?

Walk on Water
06-08-2019, 04:27 PM
Perhaps they have a big lead and feel they can step off the gas pedal. If they do that and KD comes back, the pressure would become insurmountable. Warriors playing with house money.

LostCause
06-08-2019, 04:40 PM
I don’t think so

Kawhis pretty even keel overall, and as their leader he sets the example the rest follow. Just like they didn’t just roll over after the hype of winning the East.

Unless Durant returns and can string together 3 great games after a long layoff, this series is over. I have no horse in the race personally. Would be cool if the a Warriors got a 3peat but Toronto winning their 1st is even bigger

MrFonzworth
06-08-2019, 04:41 PM
Op has warts on his ass

RRR3
06-08-2019, 04:44 PM
No KD to save Curry this time.

Walk on Water
06-08-2019, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=LostCause]I don

ILLsmak
06-08-2019, 05:47 PM
It's tor to lose. They are always gonna have their foot on the gas but they gotta make like 35% of their threes. If they go super cold Yea they will lose, and that's very possible if Gsw defends correctly.

-Smak

Walk on Water
06-08-2019, 05:59 PM
I wonder if Raptor fans think that they can just take it easy and expect the win to fall in their lap.

Because from my perspective, I don

bison
06-08-2019, 06:58 PM
It’s in the realm of possibility that the raptors could choke the rest of the series but not with Kawhi at the helm and Lowry seemingly shaking off his playoffs anxiety finally

red1
06-08-2019, 07:15 PM
OP's IQ-game is just like his troll game - both weak as ****.

fukk outta here bitch-boy.

LostCause
06-08-2019, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=Walk on Water]I wonder if Raptor fans think that they can just take it easy and expect the win to fall in their lap.

Because from my perspective, I don

AlternativeAcc.
06-08-2019, 07:53 PM
OP is scared to make predictions on his warriorfan account because he's literally always wrong :oldlol:

So ashamed. Hiding. Scared rat. :lol

baudkarma
06-08-2019, 09:06 PM
I don't see that happening. This is the Raptors first time in the finals, and they were heavy underdogs coming in. I don't think they'll let up, and the crowd in Toronto is going to be juiced.

I think it's a lot more likely that the Warriors give up. They know how unlikely it is that they'll win 3 in a row, and they're tired and banged up. If the Raptors jump out to a good lead, the Warriors may just decide that it's not their year and mail in the rest of the game.

ILLsmak
06-08-2019, 09:56 PM
OP's IQ-game is just like his troll game - both weak as ****.

fukk outta here bitch-boy.

I remember dude from the otc forum, but he's not trolling per se. He's emotionally invested in wars and trying to play it off. But his post makes no sense.

The wars could win this tho. Likely won't.

-Smak

RRR3
06-08-2019, 11:21 PM
OP, I’ll say the same thing to you I said to someone else. Trying to be helpful here (seriously). Instead of just trolling across accounts hang out and or talk with friends. If you don’t currently have friends go meet them. Find people with common interests

highwhey
06-08-2019, 11:23 PM
get help OP