PDA

View Full Version : Reminder; First it was Kobe, then LeBron and now Kawhi

TheMan
06-08-2019, 04:56 PM
to get compared to the GOAT :bowdown:

In light of all these Kawhi vs MJ threads, just wanna remind all my ISH brethren that not too long ago, the hot debate was Kobe vs MJ, that debate ended even before Kobe retired, no disrespect to him, he's an all time great but there's no debate anymore that he ain't better than his idol.

Then came another MJ stan in LBJ, dude was obvious af about it wearing 23, he had a great run and still has the potential to end up in the top 5 GOAT but now that his peak is over, so is the debate.

People entertained KD for a min but no :lol

Curry also has been mentioned, especially for his offensive impact but hoops is a two way sport so again, LMAO...no.

Now its yet another MJ stan's turn in Kawhi's, bunch of people comparing him to the GOAT...thats when you know you're legit, getting compared to His Airness :bowdown:

LeStans, its ova...where the Klaw fam at, let the debate begin...

We all know MJ > Klaw doe

:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-08-2019, 05:00 PM
I'd compare Kawhi to a 1996-98 slower Jordan with better shooting.

Kawhi is probably the better defender too. For those years anyway.

sportjames23
06-08-2019, 05:37 PM
to get compared to the GOAT :bowdown:

In light of all these Kawhi vs MJ threads, just wanna remind all my ISH brethren that not too long ago, the hot debate was Kobe vs MJ, that debate ended even before Kobe retired, no disrespect to him, he's an all time great but there's no debate anymore that he ain't better than his idol.

Then came another MJ stan in LBJ, dude was obvious af about it wearing 23, he had a great run and still has the potential to end up in the top 5 GOAT but now that his peak is over, so is the debate.

People entertained KD for a min but no :lol

Curry also has been mentioned, especially for his offensive impact but hoops is a two way sport so again, LMAO...no.

Now its yet another MJ stan's turn in Kawhi's, bunch of people comparing him to the GOAT...thats when you know you're legit, getting compared to His Airness :bowdown:

LeStans, its ova...where the Klaw fam at, let the debate begin...

We all know MJ > Klaw doe

:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

MJ Fam

We

Stay

Winning

egokiller
06-08-2019, 05:41 PM
It will be another 20 years and then another batch of kids talking shit about some player in their era who even though he came up short is the next MJ because that’s who they saw play.

Notice how all the old guys in barbershops that saw Wilt and Russell say all day MJ is GOAT? Gee, I wonder why?

Damn it’s too easy to stay winning no matter what. :cheers:

RRR3
06-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Sorry MJ fam but one more win and Kawhi becomes the new GOAT.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Sorry MJ fam but one more win and Kawhi becomes the new GOAT.

Not possible. He lost to a 6 time loser in the finals while MJ never lost in the finals.

MJ fam stays wining!

RRR3
06-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Not possible. He lost to a 6 time loser in the finals while MJ never lost in the finals.

MJ fam stays wining!
Kawhi never lost in the first round or missed the playoffs. Therefore he

SouBeachTalents
06-08-2019, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Kawhi never lost in the first round or missed the playoffs. Therefore he

RRR3
06-08-2019, 06:03 PM
He did in 2015 :lol
Oh yeah damn. Forgot. Well he never missed the playoffs.

sportjames23
06-08-2019, 06:05 PM
Oh yeah damn. Forgot. Well he never missed the playoffs.

And MJ never lost a Finals.

RRR3
06-08-2019, 06:09 PM
And MJ never lost a Finals.
Yeah he preferred to lose earlier in the playoffs.

J Shuttlesworth
06-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Klaw/LBJ fam signing in :rockon:

bison
06-08-2019, 06:42 PM
I’m reminded that 17 years ago today, Shaq dropped 28p/20r/9a/8b on the sixers in the finals. He also had 44/20 the game before. Wake me up when Kawhi drops similar numbers. I like Kawhi a lot but he has a ways to go before even being in the conversation with other atgs

SouBeachTalents
06-08-2019, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE=bison]I

SpaceJam2
06-08-2019, 08:17 PM
I would be embarrassed as an MJ fan to be compared to Kobe :lol That's not a good thing :lol No one would dare compare King James to Brickbe

AlternativeAcc.
06-08-2019, 08:21 PM
LeBron has dominated Kawhi head to head though and Kawhi actually has leverage on MJ... most people think Kawhi is better

But Kawhi isn't even near LeBron

There's levels to this shit. LeBron is numero uno. MJ is actually being out-leveraged by Kawhit atm :lol

But somehow this is supposed to make MJ look good :yaohappy:

SpaceJam2
06-08-2019, 08:21 PM
LeBron has dominated Kawhi head to head though and Kawhi actually has leverage on MJ... most people think Kawhi is better

There's levels to this shit. LeBron is numero uno. MJ is actually being out-leveraged by Kawhit atm :lol

But somehow this is supposed to make MJ look good :yaohappy:

Anndddddddd
bannnnnnnnnnnng

TheMan
06-08-2019, 08:38 PM

But somehow this is supposed to make MJ look good :yaohappy::biggums:

Cotdam, need to smoke a little of what you're smoking, son

egokiller
06-08-2019, 08:54 PM
:biggums:

Cotdam, need to smoke a little of what you're smoking, son

Kawhi couldn’t hold MJ’s jock strap and Lebron has been a lesser player than Kawhi for the last 5 years. I didn’t think anyone was dumb enough to not know this. Wtf are these clowns smoking?