Marchesk
06-08-2019, 07:22 PM
PG Magic
SG Jordan
SF Bird/Lebron/Durant pick one
PF Pettit/K. Malone pick one
C Wilt Chamberlain

Magic because of size at PG.

Wilt over any other center because his scoring, rebounding and athleticism. Wilt was his first pick.

LostCause
06-08-2019, 07:39 PM
I think if you have Jordan on your team then Bird would be a better option than LeBron or Durant to pair with him

LeBron holds the ball too long, which won't hurt Jordan as much since he was stellar off-ball and was quick/decisive with his scoring, but it does throw off rhythm. Bird moves the ball much faster and can also shoot from anywhere on the floor at an elite level

Magic is fine there but I'd probably go with Curry just for spacing and how well he'd complement MJ.

Definitely wouldn't take Malone at the 4. Wilt is fine at 5 but at 4 I'd take someone like KG

So

Curry
Jordan
Bird
KG
Wilt

Gus Hemmingway
06-08-2019, 07:41 PM
I think if you have Jordan on your team then Bird would be a better option than LeBron or Durant to pair with him

LeBron holds the ball too long, which won't hurt Jordan as much since he was stellar off-ball and was quick/decisive with his scoring, but it does throw off rhythm. Bird moves the ball much faster and can also shoot from anywhere on the floor at an elite level

Magic is fine there but I'd probably go with Curry just for spacing and how well he'd complement MJ.

Definitely wouldn't take Malone at the 4. Wilt is fine at 5 but at 4 I'd take someone like KG

So

Curry
Jordan
Bird
KG
Wilt

Bird was a lazy f*** on defense

90sgoat
06-08-2019, 08:00 PM
Bird was a lazy f*** on defense

Your mother is a lazy ****.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Anyone who would put a 6 time finals loser like bran on their team is mentally challenged, this much we know.

Horatio33
06-08-2019, 11:39 PM
In Terry Pluto

Mr Feeny
06-09-2019, 01:01 AM
[QUOTE=Horatio33]In Terry Pluto

Da_Realist
06-09-2019, 09:39 AM

So

Curry
Jordan
Bird
KG
Wilt

Curry leaves you vulnerable defensively against a team with 2 bigs at the guard positions like say...Magic at PG and Kobe at SG. MJ can only defend one (and he'd have his hands full either way). Whoever Curry is checking will exploit that size difference all night long, forcing your team to come up ways to hide Curry.

imdaman99
06-09-2019, 09:54 AM
Curry leaves you vulnerable defensively against a team with 2 bigs at the guard positions like say...Magic at PG and Kobe at SG. MJ can only defend one (and he'd have his hands full either way). Whoever Curry is checking will exploit that size difference all night long, forcing your team to come up ways to hide Curry.
Hiding him on a stacked defense is fine, there is only 1 ball. Just hide him on someone you know they aren't running the play for. It's not a fun thing to ditch your game plan and force feed someone the ball every play.

ILLsmak
06-09-2019, 11:03 AM
Hiding him on a stacked defense is fine, there is only 1 ball. Just hide him on someone you know they aren't running the play for. It's not a fun thing to ditch your game plan and force feed someone the ball every play.

Siakam got 30 on 14 shots the game they started out trying to hide curry on him. You have to assume it's another atg team they're playing unless you think dude should get his pick of hofers and go up against like the raps.

It's not about force feeding either. It's about knowing there's a guy u can go thru, elite ball movement means Curry's help, Curry's contests, any time he gets pinned under the rim, you have to help and leave another person open. And then curry probably doesn't have the ability to close on the person they helped off of.

It's like imagine uh.. Stockton, kobe, kd, kg, Shaq goes up against them. You put curry on stock right well pnr and you gotta give mad help to roller or just go under every time and honestly if you space it right I'd give stock the drive off a pick v curry as a great scoring option. Help off Shaq its a dunk, anyone else is a j.

Let's say you hide him on kobe. The offense doesn't become just post kobe every time tho every time kobe flashes to a spot that he can score the d has to be ready to bring help. I think the idea of hiding is a joke unless you have a guy who can only spot up or is just total trash. Cuz all of those dudes are mad stronger than curry and would just go by him for a lay up. It would not even need to be an iso just play ball and realize the side curry is on is weaker and they know it and take advantage.

Imo or course.

-Smak