PDA

View Full Version : How much blame does Steve Kerr take in this?

IGOTGAME
06-11-2019, 01:10 AM
All the statements dangling KDs return for the series...it all put pressure on KD to return. Why continue putting that pressure out through the media...the is was a epic mismanagement of a great talent

FKAri
06-11-2019, 01:14 AM
You have no inside knowledge of the org.

CelticGangster
06-11-2019, 01:16 AM
Steve Kerr has years of repressed rage from getting yelled at by air dad killer that he decided to push KD

IGOTGAME
06-11-2019, 01:18 AM
You have no inside knowledge of the org.

Where did I claim that I did? On the other hand, I saw the public stance he took. I'm aware about his stance raised expectations and put pressure on KD to come back. His stance he since the injury was short sighted and selfish.

FKAri
06-11-2019, 01:21 AM
Where did I claim that I did? On the other hand, I saw the public stance he took. I'm aware about his stance raised expectations and put pressure on KD to come back. His stance he since the injury was short sighted and selfish.
You don't know their private stance. You don't know if KD was the one begging to be out there. Maybe his agent was pushing him. Maybe his team. Maybe his doctors. Maybe Kerr is just relaying what some of these people told him to say. We have no ****ing clue, really.

IGOTGAME
06-11-2019, 01:26 AM
You don't know their private stance. You don't know if KD was the one begging to be out there. Maybe his agent was pushing him. Maybe his team. Maybe his doctors. Maybe Kerr is just relaying what some of these people told him to say. We have no ****ing clue, really.

None of that effects the public stance, which should not have been taken. It was a horrible decision by Kerr. What was the point of dangling KD's return every game?

hold this L
06-11-2019, 01:28 AM
None of that effects the public stance, which should not have been taken. It was a horrible decision by Kerr. What was the point of dangling KD's return every game?
I always understood it as a way to get the Raptors to gameplan around KD because he wasn't coming back at all. Don't know what to think now.

DCL
06-11-2019, 02:05 AM
we don't know the long-term results.

but KD was a sacrifice that wasn't completely wasted.

because he did just enough to keep the warriors alive in this series.

keep in mind that the raptors outscored warriors in the second half.

if KD didn't play and provide that spark in the first quarter and a half, it might had already been over by now.