PDA

View Full Version : Raptors in a lose lose situation

Walk on Water
06-11-2019, 01:57 AM
Lose the finals and never live it down.

Win but be remembered for beating a team on one leg, while cheering for Durant to be out. That

Mr. Jabbar
06-11-2019, 01:58 AM
As a hardcore Drake fan both these scenarios make me uncomfortable.. but I gotta admit its true :(

Walk on Water
06-11-2019, 02:01 AM
As a hardcore Drake fan both these scenarios make me uncomfortable.. but I gotta admit its true :(

They revealed their true colors.

Warriors minority owner was one guy but Toronto had a whole stadium cheering for KD to be hurt.

SpaceJam2
06-11-2019, 02:04 AM
But arent you WarriorFan and you hate KD and think you play better without him anyway?

UK2K
06-11-2019, 02:05 AM
I dont even like the Warriors and I hope they win.

It wont matter to Toronto fans, but to everyone else...

RoseCity07
06-11-2019, 02:36 AM
No, the Raptors are in a winning situation. They're going to win this series. No one will care for the Warriors excuses. Warriors can suck a fat Kawhi.

1987_Lakers
06-11-2019, 02:45 AM
No, the Raptors are in a winning situation. They're going to win this series. No one will care for the Warriors excuses. Warriors can suck a fat Kawhi.

If anything this makes the Blazers look more pathetic, that means the Blazers got swept by the worst Warriors team since the Mark Jackson era.

BigTicket
06-11-2019, 03:18 AM
Pure nonsense.

The Raptors are already having the best season in the history of their franchise, and they have a good chance to make it even better with a championship. That's win-win, not lose-lose.

Walk on Water
06-11-2019, 03:36 AM
Pure nonsense.

The Raptors are already having the best season in the history of their franchise, and they have a good chance to make it even better with a championship. That's win-win, not lose-lose.

Lose lose and you know it. They have everything to lose.

Spurs m8
06-11-2019, 04:31 AM
Jesus op....calm the emotions, champ

RoseCity07
06-11-2019, 04:36 AM
If anything this makes the Blazers look more pathetic, that means the Blazers got swept by the worst Warriors team since the Mark Jackson era.

What do the Lakers look like. They couldn't even make the playoffs:roll: :roll:

iamgine
06-11-2019, 04:47 AM
I think only OP and very few people think this.

Marchesk
06-11-2019, 05:17 AM
Sure, as long as we acknowledge injuries to Kyrie, Love and Kawahi in previous playoffs.

ImKobe
06-11-2019, 05:17 AM
It's true though.

How much of an asterisk do we put on this championship?

- Embiid hurt, buzzer in a game 7 to barely win the series
- Brogdon & Pau Gasol hurt
- Durant, Cousins, Iguodala, Looney, Klay all hurt yet took at least 6 games to beat GS

That's a lot of injuries.

Hopper15
06-11-2019, 05:21 AM
They better finish the Warriors off on Thursday. If this goes 7 the Warriors will steal this series.

k0kakw0rld
06-11-2019, 08:13 AM
[QUOTE=Walk on Water]Lose the finals and never live it down.

Win but be remembered for beating a team on one leg, while cheering for Durant to be out. That

r0drig0lac
06-11-2019, 09:24 AM
Sure, as long as we acknowledge injuries to Kyrie, Love and Kawahi in previous playoffs.
/thread

SamuraiSWISH
06-11-2019, 09:50 AM
Nah ... Warriors beat a Cavs team without their 2nd AND 3rd best players. Injuries are a part of sports.

k0kakw0rld
06-11-2019, 10:20 AM
It's true though.

- Durant, Cousins, Iguodala, Looney, Klay all hurt yet took at least 6 games to beat GS

Kawhi is playing HURT
Lowry is playing HURT
OG ANUNOBY is OUT

Hey OP, Kawhi me a river, fakkit.

All y'all fakkits didn't believe in the RAPTORS IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO SHUT THE **** UP.

Draz
06-11-2019, 10:27 AM
No one will remember the injuries. History will remember the championship.

red1
06-11-2019, 10:29 AM
I dont even like the Warriors and I hope they win.

It wont matter to Toronto fans, but to everyone else...
nah you're just a rockets fan that took those L's and now you want everyone else to take those L's as well.

everyone had the warriors in 6 without kd and it was a reasonable prediction. let's see what happens the rest of the series.

ImKobe
06-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Kawhi is playing HURT
Lowry is playing HURT
OG ANUNOBY is OUT

Hey OP, Kawhi me a river, fakkit.

All y'all fakkits didn't believe in the RAPTORS IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO SHUT THE **** UP.

GS missing 3 out of 5 starters in Game 3 loss, Durant achilles.. don't ****ing compare that to Kawhi's "load management" and Lowry's thick ass.

red1
06-11-2019, 10:31 AM
GS missing 3 out of 5 starters in Game 3 loss, Durant achilles.. don't ****ing compare that to Kawhi's "load management" and Lowry's thick ass.
:roll:

k0kakw0rld
06-11-2019, 10:55 AM
You are a Lakers fan though why do you care so much? :confusedshrug:

Bronbron23
06-11-2019, 11:55 AM
Lose the finals and never live it down.

Win but be remembered for beating a team on one leg, while cheering for Durant to be out. That’s the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen.

We all know with all things equal who the real champions are no matter what happens.
Warrior fans are spoiled beyond belief. You actually think that having 4 hof's going up against teams with 2 or less is fair. The warriors without kd are still the most loaded team in the league. They still have 3 all star hof's. One of them is one of the greatest scorers ever and the other is the second best shooter ever. The third is arguably the best defender in the game.

PP34Deuce
06-11-2019, 01:25 PM
Raptors will remember winning a ring in 2019.

People keep wanting to discredit rings. Golden State, Spurs, Heat, all won rings in years that were "lock outs, injuries"

End of the day, it's a win.

warriorfan
06-11-2019, 01:31 PM
I am op

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2019, 02:33 PM
It's true though.

Brogdon came back and was perfectly fine, Pau being hurt doesnt mean squat

Embiid played and was also okay to go, fact it was close is irrelevant

KD out is the only real injury.

Cousins was never a part of their identity to begin with.

UK2K
06-11-2019, 03:10 PM
nah you're just a rockets fan that took those L's and now you want everyone else to take those L's as well.

everyone had the warriors in 6 without kd and it was a reasonable prediction. let's see what happens the rest of the series.
You would think I'd be cheering for the Raptors then...

But here we are.

UK2K
06-11-2019, 03:11 PM

Its brought up all the time. You're kind of proving the OPs point.

red1
06-11-2019, 03:14 PM
You would think I'd be cheering for the Raptors then...

But here we are.
if you're rooting for the warriors then that's obviously fine. just gotta acknowledge the reason why - if the rockets lost you want other teams to lose as well.

I don't recall seeing sympathy for the warriors when they were sweeping the blazers and making 15-20 point comebacks every game with this exact roster sans looney. and now they got demarcus back who looks like shit but is still carrying their offense at times when klay and curry get a rest.

DaHeezy
06-11-2019, 03:20 PM
Reality is no matter what happens these mini scenarios like the shitty fans and Durant's injury will all be forgotten. All you'll remember is who was the 2019 NBA champions